10/7/13 -- Tease

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Tease
Pairing:ShoxAiba
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Humor / G
Word Count:316
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:Aiba decides to Sho, but...
A/N:Just because I watched P.A.R.A.D.O.X pv preview, also because they tease us every time.
 



Because they were all busy so lately, he and Sho barely had time for each other that even at night, all they wanted was to cuddle. However, with the upcoming album and the recording of their P.A.R.A.D.O.X PV, they suddenly had an alone time together; the other three went out to eat lunch in some other room. Aiba saw this as a chance of some sort, since they were, after all, in their suits for the pv and they had just done their dance.

Aiba smirked, as he cat-walked towards Sho, catching his lover's attention. "Sho-chan," he breathed, "we haven't been able to, you know, have fun."

"Huh, what?" The distracted man looked up from his newspaper, at first indifferent then surprised.

"I have something for you," he growled and grabbed Sho's cheeks. Their shared a hot and unexpected kiss, and it made Aiba feel hotter in his suit. However, their kiss didn't last long when he pulled away, causing Sho to pout for him to come back.

"Nope," Aiba smirked and let the jacket fall off his shoulder. "For now, watch me."

With hungry eyes, Sho nodded his head and set aside his newspaper.

Aiba made kissy faces towards his lover as he ran his hand down his black polo as if he was running his hands down his bare top. Then he popped a button, and another one, and another one until he could hear Sho whimper for more. However, Aiba shook his head and waved his finger in the same direction. "You can only see more of this tonight," Aiba growled, then laughed when Sho groaned. "Besides, the staff would get mad."

He left his lover in desperate despair and giggled all the way till he found the other three members.

"Where's Sakurai-san?" Nino was the first to ask once he entered their small circle.

"Hmm... probably crying because he was teased."

END