12/18/13 -- Therapy (Part 6)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Stalk (Part 6)
Pairings:ShoxNino, JunxNino
Genre/Rating:Crack/PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:480
Summary:The way he held the ruler and lightly tapped it against his palm from time to time; the way his thick eyebrows arched whenever he questioned him; the way he leaned in in interest and Nino could see his bare chest… Everything about the man was unforgettable and he wanted to run his hands all over the man’s body, just like he used to fantasize when Sakurai was his doctor (he still fantasizes about him, obviously).


Nino couldn’t forget about his new therapist that same night. The way he held the ruler and lightly tapped it against his palm from time to time; the way his thick eyebrows arched whenever he questioned him; the way he leaned in in interest and Nino could see his bare chest… Everything about the man was unforgettable and he wanted to run his hands all over the man’s body, just like he used to fantasize when Sakurai was his doctor (he still fantasizes about him, obviously).

Since he didn’t have a session today, he could always stay at home during work hours, but he actually felt like doing something. When he got out of his bed and walked out of his room, every one of his family members gasped and cried, saying how joyful it was to see him up again (he hasn’t done this for almost ten years). Oh, if only they knew the real reason why, though, they’d only call him a ert, which he was proud of.

“Where are you going?” His mom asked as he gathered his sister’s car keys and slung on some random coat from the coat hanger.

Nino shrugged. “Out.” Before his mom was about to say something, he shrugged once again and walked out of his home.

Nino wanted to go back home right away when seeing everyone, but the thought of Sakurai and Matsumoto kept him from going back. And that was his plan today, to stalk the hell out of them and see what their y asses are up to. He decided to go to Sakurai’s first because it wasn’t that far from where he lived. And holy crap it’s been a while since he drove that he almost forgot how to drive.

It was only a ten minute drive and he was soon parked in front of the clinic. He had to admit, he missed going here just for Sakurai. Just as he was about to get out of his car, however, he saw Sakurai himself walk out of the clinic with a distressed look on his face. As soon as the doctor found his car and drove off the parking lot, Nino followed behind.

He wondered what was going on with the doctor and wondered if it was some booty call. However, when Sakurai parked near a tall apartment complex, Nino saw Matsumoto coming out of the building with an irritated look on his face.

“Oh my ing god, this is interesting,” Nino moaned and jumped up and down his seat in excitement. Two hot ing doctors meeting up with each other… “Holy , yes. Yes. I’m so gonna do this for a week. Oh, now I have a card against them.”

He was so glad he got out of his bed. Damn, he should do this more often, but only for the both of them, of course.
 
TBC