Chapter 189

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

On the next day everyone woke up in a good mood, they all cooked together for breakfast and decided to go out, the house was near a nice city and the girls wanted to go shopping and walk in the old streets to take pics and visit. SinB and Umji knew the city very well so they decided to act like guides for the girls.

 

They all went into the van and Sowon drove them in town, as they passed some nice houses or buildings SinB or Umji would make comments on the place like real guides.

 

Sometimes they didn’t know anything about the place so they would make up fake funny stories, making their friends laugh at the nonsense the girls were talking about.

 

They stopped the van and walked around, SinB and Umji took them to the shopping places first, it was mostly small shop in old streets near the beach, they were selling souvenirs and summer stuff like towels, swimsuits or ice creams, this place was really feeling like vacation.

 

Eunha bought a nice summer hat and Yuju bought a big beach towel with the city name on it. Sowon bought some snacks that she shared with all the girls and Yerin bought little bracelets, choosing a different color for each girl.

 

Umji decided to take them to the fountain, it was a nice place on a square with a big fountain in the center. As they got there, kids were playing with the water of the fountain, running all around and enjoying the water as it was so hot at this time.

 

The girls sat on the grass near the fountain and enjoyed the snacks Sowon bought. After some times, SinB continued the visit by taking them into nice streets, most houses were built with big rocks and it looked so old, the girls walked in the streets taking some pics then they were back to the center to find a restaurant.  

 

As they were sitting and waiting for their plates they decided what activities they would do on the afternoon and of course they decided to go to the beach.

 

After they finished eating they went for an ice cream then went back to the van to go back to the house. They quickly went to change into their swimming suits then they all ran to the beach. Sowon was the first one to arrive in the water followed by Yuju. They both jumped right into the wave. Eunha stopped before reaching the water while Umji entered the water more slowly. Yerin walked beside Eunha and looked at the girls who were already in the water while Sinb arrived last and went quickly in the water joining Umji.

 

“Are we going too?” asked Yerin seeing Eunha hesitated.

 

“Weren’t the waves smaller yesterday?” asked the short girl.

 

Yerin looked at the sea. “Yeah maybe, there is probably more wind or something.” she said looking again at Eunha. “want me to hold your hand and we go in together?” she asked nicely and Eunha looked at her nodding.

 

“Yes please…” she said shyly.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Sowon meters away swimming in the water.

 

“Nothing we are coming slowly.” answered Yerin before smiling at Eunha and offering her hand to her.

 

Eunha took it and smiled before taking a step in the water then a second steps and slowly her and Yerin were in the water till it reaches their waist. Eunha was reassured to the waves were not taking her away or something.

 

After getting more comfortable Eunha started to play around with the others but was mostly sticking to Sowon now that she joined the tall girl in the water.

 

SinB left then came back almost immediately with a balloon, they played together then Eunha got a little taken away by a wave when she tried to hit the ball, she was surprised and scared.

 

“Sowon, I want to go out of the water…” she said as she was holding her girlfriend scared by the waves.

 

Sowon saw that Eunha wasn’t okay and nodded immediately. “Of course.” she said walking to the bank of the sea. “Hold my arm strongly.” she said as the waves were hitting them harm. They walked out of the sea and went to the towels and sat there.

 

“Are you okay?” asked Sowon worried.

 

Eunha nodded. “Now better.” she answered as she rolled a towel around her shoulders to dry herself. “The waves were quite strong today, it’s a little scary.” said Eunha and Sowon nodded. “You know I don’t swim very well and get easily scared in deep water.” added Eunha and Sowon nodded.

 

“I know.” she said hugging Eunha. “It was nice of Yerin to help you get in, I didn’t know you would be scared since it wasn’t that deep were we were playing.” explained Sowon.

 

Eunha sighed. “I know it wasn’t dep but the waves really scared me…”

 

“It’s okay.” said Sowon hugging Eunha more close to her. Sowon took her phone and smiled. “I just checked the weather, tomorrow will be way less windy so we may enjoy the water better. For now let just lay under the sun and relax okay?” said Swon nicely and Eunha nodded.

 

Sowon laid on the sand and Eunha lay her head the tall girl’s chest. “It’s so good to be there with you.” said Eunha taking Sowon’s hand in hers and intertwining their fingers.

 

“So good.” answered Sowon kissing Eunha’s head.

 

Later they started to get hungry and the sun was slowly falling down, they all went in the house and cooked together. Well it was mostly Umji sowon and Yerin that cooked. They all eat together then decided to go out, there was a little concert in town close to the beach so after eating the girls went to get ready, wearing their best dressed, or short and top. They all looked nice and pretty as they entered the van. 

 

It took less than 10 minutes to arrive, Sowon parked the van and they all went out, they walked to the square, some people were already here, they had installed a scene in the middle of the square and two guys were playing music, lazer were lightning the square all around, moving and turning, it really looked like in a club instead they were in the middle of the city, outside enjoying the nice air.

 

Sowon pointed to the place they could buy drinks and they all went in the file to buy something to drink. Cocktails, wine or beer, the girls had the choice.

 

Once they had their drinks they went closer to the scene and danced, the music was nice the people were enjoying the moment and the girls enjoyed themselves too. Dancing, drinking and laughing all together.

 

They drank and danced for hours, Yuju was clearly drunk and SinB too. Umji drank less and Sowon only one drink then she drank only orange juice, she knew she had to drive the girls back after the concert.

 

It lasted till 1 am then the DJs left, people walked away and quickly it was all over.

 

“Already?” asked Yuju disappointed.

 

“Yeah, they must stop the noises because we are in the middle of the city, better not bother people all night.” said Sowon.

 

“It was so fun!” said Eunha taking Sowon’s arm in hers. “Can we go sit somewhere, my feet are killing me…” she said and SinB nodded feeling a little tired too.

 

They walked to the beach it wasn’t fa and sat on the sand looking at the sea. It was so peaceful.

 

SinB lay down and almost fall asleep. Umji and Yerin tried to keep her awake.

 

“I swear SinB if you fall asleep we leave you here, no way we are carrying you to the car!” said Umji and Yerin laughed.

 

They stayed there for a few minutes, resting then Sowon stood up. “I heard there was a night market over there.” she said and Yerin woke SinB’s up.

 

“Princess time to continue our night.” she whispered to her before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

 

SinB slowly opened her eyes and smiled. “Kiss me again, maybe it will wake me up a little more…” she said and Yerin kissed her forehead. “More kisses…” begged Sinb and Yerin smiled as she kissed SinB’s mouth now.

 

They started making out and forgot the girls were waiting for them till Eunha cleared .

 

“You can stay there if you want.” said the short girls and SinB blushed as they stopped kissing and looked at their friends.

 

“No no we are good, lets go to the market.” said SinB standing up. the little nap helped her feel a little better after drinking too much.

 

They walked in the streets and enjoyed themselves in the little market. there was a guy selling homemade bracelets. Yerin stopped and bought one for SinB. on the other side of the market Eunha stopped in front of a woman selling big seashell.

 

“Wow! Sowon look how beautiful is it! I need to get one for my dad!” she said happily and Sowon nodded wanting one for her mom too as a souvenir. They took their time to choose the prettiest and were happy once they finally bought them. the lady wrapped them in nice gift paper and handed them to the girls who put them in their bags.

 

Umji bought postcards and Yuju took keychains with seashell for her parents.

 

After walking around the night market the girls find an ice cream shop still open and bought ice creams, they ate them while walking back to the van.

 

As soon as they arrived home, they all went to sleep quickly, thinking back about the concert, the market and all the nice things they saw this day.

 

The rest of the vacations would be amazing if all days were as fun and exciting as this one.