Chapter 188

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

SinB was facing her closet, her suitcase was open on her bed, she had to prepare for her vacation but wasn’t sure what to take with her. Yerin was in the room with her, laying on the bed beside the suitcase, playing on her phone.

 

SinB sighed. “Don’t tell me you are still playing that duck game?” she asked and Yerin quickly locked her phone and put it away with an innocent smile on her face. After sitting up Yerin looked at the still empty suitcase.

 

“Don’t tell me you still didn’t decide what to bring?” she asked smirking and SinB rolled her eyes.

 

“Shut up.” she playfully said before jumping on Yerin, they rolled on the bed and the suitcase fell on the floor.

 

“Everything’s alright in there?” asked SinB’s mom before entering. SinB quickly stood up and took a step away from Yerin before smiling awkwardly at her mother who immediately excused herself. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know Yerin was already here.” said her mother and Yerin smiled at her before standing up and greeting the woman.

 

“SinB told me to come early because she couldn’t decide what to bring in her suitcase but we are here for half an hour and the suitcase is still empty.” said Yerin standing beside her mother and SinB looked at her girlfriend then at her mother, they were both standing looking at her with their arms crossed on their chest.

 

SinB smiled at the similar attitude then sighed and took Yerin’s hands to guide her to the closet.

 

“You are supposed to help me and not play on your phone while I can’t decide.” said SinB and her mother rolled her eyes at her before walking to the door.

 

“Oh I was checking on you because Eunha just called they will arrive to pick you up in an hour.” said SinB’s mother pointing to SinB’s suitcase. “You better hurry up or your friends will go on vacation without you.” she said with a teasing tone and SinB started to panic.

 

Yerin smiled at her and caressed her shoulders while standing beside her girlfriend.

 

“It’s okay, just go sit on the bed, I will take care of this.” said Yerin looking into SinB’s closet.

 

The girl choose some nice shorts, two pants, lot of t-shirts, the ones she was seeing SinB wearing the most, guessing it was the one she liked and felt comfortable in, two shirts and a vest in case they stay out late on the beach and SinB get cold. Yerin continued to prepare the clothes and asked SinB to take her underwear, swimming suit and towels, also not to forget her hygienique accessories.

 

In less than twenty minutes the suitcase was full. So full that SinB had to sit on it while Yerin was fighting to lock it properly.

 

Just as they closed it fully they heard the car arriving. Yerin helped SinB take her suitcase and they went downstairs. Yerin carried the suitcase in the entrance where she let hers earlier.

 

SinB hugged her parents and went out. The car wasn’t a car, it was a van, Yerin opened the trunk and put the suitcases with the others. Sowon make them singing to be able to get into the vehicle. Eunha was on the passenger seat, on the back seat was Yuju and Umji then two more seats were waiting for SinB and Yerin, totally in the back.

 

“Ready girls?” asked Sowon and they all answered yes really excited for their first vacation between friends.

 

Eunha was on her phone, using it for GPS, she was indicating Sowon what roads to take, just like some sort of co-pilot. Yuju was sleeping, Umji reading and SinB resting with her head on Yerin’s shoulder while Yerin was looking at the window.

 

It was calm, SinB couldn’t wait to arrive there and hear the sound of the waves, feel the fresh air, smelling the sea. They all needed the vacation before starting a new year at school. After the vacation SinB was thinking of a new beginning, all the problems from the past would stay behind and she would only focus on the present.

 

What they had now was perfect, SinB was sure they would always stick together, their friendship was stronger than everything especially after everything they went through. Nothing would break them apart anymore. SinB looked at them, one by one, she seriously loved these girls so much.

 

Thinking about that SinB realised she was teary eyes. Yerin looked at her and caressed her cheek. “Everything's alright?” she asked a little worried and SinB smiled, a sincere smile and nodded.

 

“I’m just happy.” she said and Yerin smiled at how cute she was.

 

“I’m very happy too, to be with you and with our friends.” said Yerin pulling SinB closer and hugging her. “I’m glad everything with Yuju became clear. She really belong with us, I wish we knew before about all those secrets and could have all been friends since the first day.” said Yerin and SinB nodded.

 

“What’s important is that there are no secrets anymore and we are all together.” answered SinB and this time it’s Yerin that nodded. “Yuju is back and to be honest it’s like she had always been here.” added SinB looking at the girl.

 

“You helped her become a better person or more like finally being able to be herself, free and independent.” said Yerin in a whisper. “She always seemed so free and strong but she was just tied into all those lies and scared or what people were thinking of her…”

 

“Yeah, not believing enough in herself to see how amazing she was and let Jackson hurt her so badly…” added SinB. “I want to forget about him and I’m doing it slowly but I will never forgive him and all the bad things he put us through,” said SinB.

 

Yerin hugged her stronger and kissed the top of her head. “I love you so much.” she said slowly.

 

SinB looked up and smiled. “I love you more.” she said and gave Yerin a sweet kiss.

 

“No funny business in the van!” said Sowon looking at them in the rear mirror.

 

Yerin held her hands up innocently.

 

“Okay mom!” answered SinB with a teasing tone making Sowon roll her eyes while Yerin giggled.

 

The rest of the drive was calm, they stopped mid way to find something to eat then continued their way, the air was getting hotter and SinB could smell the sea. They were close.

 

They finally arrived in front of the house and Sowon parked the van, they all got out and took down their luggages. SinB walked in front and opened the door for everyone to enter. SinB smiled the house didn’t change at all since the last time she came.

 

SinB guided the girls upstairs and showed them the rooms, Eunha followed Sowon in one, Yuju was hesitating till Umji took her arm and pulled her in one of the biggest room then SinB smiled at Yerin and they entered SinB’s favorite room.

 

SinB guided Yerin into the room, it was quite spacious with a big window, SinB opened and they went on the balcony, from there they could see the sea just some meters away.

 

Yerin smiled and got closer to SinB then let her arms circling her girlfriend. “I feel like it will be the best vacation ever.” said Yerin and SinB nodded before giving a sweet kiss to Yerin.

 

They unpacked their stuff and got into comfy clothes. As she went downstair, Yuju was on the couch checking her phone, Eunha was sitting on the floor beside the couch with a book in hand and Sowon and Umji were already in the kitchen.

 

SinB joined her best friend while Yerin sat with the other girls in the living room.

 

“I bought food, they delivered it yesterday so it’s all ready for us to cook.” explained SinB as she prepared everything for their arrival.

 

Sowon and Umji were the one to cook for dinner, the other girls set the table on the terrasse to enjoy the view. They all eat then decided to go for a walk on the beach. 

 

From the terrasse there was stairs in between rocks that were leading to the beach, it didn’t took them 2 minutes before their feet hit the sand. Eunha took off her shoes and ran barefeet in the sad jumping happily. It was late now and the sun was down but the sad was still warm from the sunny day.

 

Yuju ran directly to the sea and let her feet enter the water slowly, she walked along the sea with her feet in the water enjoying the fresh feeling of the water.

 

SinB sat on the beach and Yerin sat beside her, they looked at their friends and at the beautiful view, a real postcard landscape. 

 

“It’s so beautiful here.” said Yerin really liking the view and SinB nodded.

 

“One of my favorite place on earth.” answered SinB.

 

Sowon and Umji came to sit beside them while Eunha joined Yuju and let her feet in the water too. they would run back every time a wave was coming to avoid being soaked. They were playing like kids which was making they friends laugh. 

 

“Sowon!” called Eunha after a moment. “Come touch the water!” yelled the short girl and Sowon smiled before standing up and running toward her girlfriend. Sowon ran to her and took her in her arms, turning around with the short girl in her arms before finally letting her down and kissing her.

 

They all hear Eunha giggle cutely after the kiss then she took Sowon’s hand in hers and they walked into the water.

 

After a moment, Sowon, Eunha and Yuju joined the girls and sat beside them all of them watching the sea and listening to the relaxing sound of the waves.

 

“This is such a nice place, thank you SinB for inviting us all.” said Sowon sincerely and SinB smiled.

 

“I wouldn’t be here with anyone else.” she answered and all girls agreed that they were all happy to be here together.

 

They stayed on the beach for an hour then they started to feel tired from all the road so they called it a night and went back to the house. they cleaned the table and the kitchen they prepared to bed. They needed to rest and be in good shape to enjoy their vacation fully.

 

SinB was turning around in the bed then ended up on her back looking at the ceiling, she was feeling tired but couldn’t sleep. She turned her head and looked at Yerin, the girl was peacefuly sleeping, breathing a little more heavier than usual making it sound like a small snoring. Sinb smiled and her side to be closer to Yerin then let her arms circle her girlfriend before hiding her face into Yerin’s neck. SinB felt better like this, more calm, more secure.

 

Yerin was smelling good, a mix between her sweet body soap and her fresh and nice laundry detergent scent. It was Yerin’s smell, SinB loved it and could recognize it anywhere.

 

After some minutes SinB closed her eyes and imagined her next day, how fun it would be to spend her vacation with her friends, the girls were like family for her now and she couldn’t imagine spending one more day without them by her side, she was very happy to be there with them and was also excited to have fun all day with them.

 

Being so excited was probably the reason SinB couldn’t sleep for now. SinB moved a little more as her arm started falling asleep then she felt Yerin move around.

 

“What are you doing?” asked the sleepy girl. “You are still awake?” she asked again.

 

“Can’t sleep…” said SinB and Yerin her side too, hugging SinB, SinB hugged her back and felt even more better like this. They were in each others arms, protecting each other, holding each other comfortably.

 

“You are probably too excited because of this vacation.” said Yerin as if she could read SinB’s mind and SinB giggled.


 

“Yeah probably but it will be so fun I really can’t wait.”

 

Yerin smiled and kissed SinB’s forehead tenderly. “Then sleep so tomorrow will arrive faster than you realize.” she told her and SinB nodded before kissing Yerin’s lips.

 

Yerin kissed her back slowly. SinB smiled into the kiss and felt more relaxed than even, Yerin’s kisses were like medicine for her, it was comforting her and calming her in a second. Now all SinB could think about was Yerin’s warm body against her and the sweet taste of the girl’s kisses.

 

SinB closed her eyes and finally fell asleep, a smile on her lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!~ A nice vacation time with all the girls :) What do you think?