Chapter 185

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

On the next morning, SinB woke up early and let Umji sleep late, she went in the kitchen and prepared some food. Yerin would arrive soon, they agreed on spending the day together, only the two of them.

 

SinB finished the set the table for breakfast when someone rang the door. SinB ran to open it and jumped into Yerin’s arms, kissing her immediately before making her enter. SinB took Yerin’s hand and guided her in the kitchen.

 

“The nights are too long, I miss you so much each morning.” said SinB as she took some food in her hand and fed Yerin slowly. “So how is it?” she asked as Yerin was tasting it really paying attention to it.

 

“It’s delicious SinB, really good.” she said before kissing her again.

 

Yerin put her hands on SinB’s waist and carried her to make her sit on the kitchen counter. SinB spread her legs and Yerin hugged her and kissed her even more. SinB let her legs circle Yerin’s waist and the kiss got deeper.

 

Yerin suddenly stopped as she heard a door noise.

 

“Someone is coming.” said Yerin a little panicked.

 

SinB laughed and kissed her again not moving and keeping Yerin in her embrasse. “It’s probably Umji that woke up.” said SinB and they continued to make out passionately on the kitchen counter.

 

“Wow that smell very good here.” said a male voice and SinB jumped as she recognized her dad walking in the kitchen. She quickly let go of Yerin and jumped down the counter, both blushing madly as SinB’s dad eyed them with raised eyebrows.

 

“I didn’t know you had company.” he said looking at both girls with a confused look.

 

“It’s not what you think.” immediately said SinB walking to her dad very embarrassed that he saw her and Yerin like that.

 

He looked at SinB and smiled. “I think that it’s exactly what I think it is honey.” he said to SinB before giving her a hug then he looked at Yerin. “It’s nice to see you again Yerin.” he said getting closer and giving her a hug too. “Your mom is still in the car, she was on the phone but she will arrive soon.” he said looking at the table. “We will need more plates.” he added going to pick up more plates for him and his wife.

 

SinB and Yerin looked at each other a little worried.

 

SinB’s dad set more plates then looked at SinB. “Is Umji here too?” he asked as he hesitated adding one more plate. SinB nodded and he smiled as she helped him finish to set the table for everyone.

 

He sat and started to taste some food. Then he looked at the girls who still didn’t move and were silent. “Come sit and eat” he said and the girls sat down at the table. “I won’t tell your mom if it’s what is scaring you SinB.” he said naturally his mouth half full of food. “God that's really good.” he suddenly added. “Who make this?” he asked and SinB smiled.

 

“It’s me.”

 

“Wow it’s really good.” he continued and now SinB’s mother came in and entered the kitchen joining them. She too hugged SinB and greeted Yerin before sitting beside her husband to start eating. 

 

But now it was silent so SinB’s mother eyed them all. “You are suddenly not talkative.” she said and SinB focused on her food. “SinB you didn’t tell us how your final exams went… was everything good?” asked her mother clearly scared to have bad news.

 

SinB looked up quickly. “No no, exams went okay.” she said wanting to reassure her but the woman frowned.

 

“Went okay? just okay? what happened? did you fail some classes and have to redo?” she asked quickly and SinB’s father rolled his eyes at his wife.

 

“It’s okay even if SinB have to redo some exams, at least I’m sure she did her best, it was a complicated year for her.” he said and SinB’s mother nodded calming down.

 

“Yeah you’re right.” she said and SinB frowned, did her parents knew what had happened to her this year… she wondered. “SinB did her first year of study in a public school, she was also tutoring and helping at the dance school.” said SinB’s mother proud her daughter was doing so much.

 

SinB nodded and smiled. “Thanks but really I did well, maybe not as good as you hoped mom, but I didn’t fail any classes.” said SinB and Umji arrived in the kitchen rubbing her eyes and smiling seeing everyone here.

 

“Morning everyone.” she mumbled as she went to hug SinB‘s parents first. 

 

“Umji helped me so much this year with study, I wouldn’t pass the exams if it wasn’t for her help.” said SinB sincerely and Umji went to hug her.

 

“That’s what best friends are for, support and help each other.” said Umji before messing SinB’s hair. SinB pouted but didn’t move and let Umji sit at the table to eat too.

 

When they were done, the girls prepared to go out, Umji had plans with Eunha and SinB had plans with her girlfriend. As they were leaving the house SinB’s dad ran to her and called her. SinB turned around and walked back to him as Umji and Yerin waited for her outside at the gate.

 

“Honey, you know your mom and I want the best for you, right?” he asked and SinB nodded.

 

“Is it about what happened earlier…?” she asked unsure and he nodded.

 

“I’m totally fine if you… you know, if you are experimenting and trying out new things.” he said  embarrassed and SinB swallowed hard.

 

“I’m not experimenting, I just follow my heart dad. It’s way more serious than just trying out things...” she said sincerely and he nodded.

 

“Yes of course, I don’t try to deny your feelings or anything I just don’t really know how to express it but I’m okay with anything as long as you are happy you know that right?” he asked and SinB nodded. “But you will have to tell your mom.” he finally said and SinB shook her head.

 

“No I can’t, she won’t understand…” she said scared now.  

 

“Give her a chance, and she better find out rom you than by someone else don’t you think?” he said and SinB looked down.

 

She sighed and finally nodded. “Yeah, I will but not now, it’s just so new to me and… I don’t know, I need to let Yerin know first too.”

 

SinB’s dad nodded and kissed her forehead. “Now go enjoy your date.” he said winking and SinB blushed but smiled then left and joined the girls outside.

 

Umji took the bus with them till the center of the city, then she left them to go join Eunha, Yerin took SinB’s hand in hers and smiled as they started walking like that. SinB felt nice, she was going out with her girlfriend, walking hand in hand and they both had lovely smile on their faces.

 

They arrived in front of the cinema and Yerin looked at the films they could watch today. They finally choose a comedy movie and Yerin bought the tickets for both of them, she also bought some popcorn.

 

They went into their room and waited for the movie to start. They was almost no one there, the movie came out a few weeks ago and with the nice weather everyone was enjoying outside activities instead of going to the cinema.

 

They started eating their popcorn, time to time they would put their hands at the same time in the bowl and smile as they hands touched shyly. They finished the food while waiting for the movie to start, they watched new movies trailers and were excited when a movie they both liked would come out soon.

 

They as the movie started, the room went darker and Yerin let her hand coming closer to SinB. SinB felt it and held Yerin’s hand, they both looked at each other and smiled.

 

The movie was nice but kinda boring sometimes, it started to be long and they were only in the middle. Yerin looked on her side and stared at SinB.

 

“You are so pretty.” she whispered getting closer to SinB and giving a kiss on her cheek. SinB was a little surprise and not expecting it but relaxed knowing it was Yerin beside her.

 

Yerin saw that SinB jumped and apologized.

 

“No no it’s okay.” answered slowly SinB but she looked down. Last time someone touched her in the cinema it was Jackson…

 

Yerin nodded and sat right back focusing on the movie. SinB sighed and looked at Yerin, then she looked around quickly but they were alone in their line and the only people in the room with them were in the front so SinB moved closer to Yerin and put her hand on the girl’s cheek to make her look at her before kissing her on the lips.

 

SinB felt Yerin smile into the kiss and she smiled too. They keep kissing some more then they stopped but stayed close, their foreheads still touching.

 

“It’s nice to go see a movie with my girlfriend.” said SinB in a whisper and Yerin nodded.

 

“So nice.” she said as she kissed SinB again.

 

The kisses ended up in a make out session and as the lights again, neither of the girls realised the movie was already over since some minutes.

 

They stopped and looked at the screen, the credits were still rolling but the people were leaving.

 

They both  giggled and stood up too. As they walked out of the room Yerin took SinB’s hand again and SinB started to really love this.

 

“Wanna do something else?” asked Yerin nicely and SinB nodded.

 

“I’m hungry.” said SinB as she was now the one pulling Yerin by the hand to guide her out.

 

SinB choose a place to eat and they both ordered burgers. SinB payed this time, being happy to treat her girlfriend some food. they sat at the terrasse and started to eat. 

 

While eating Yerin ended up with some ketchup on her chin, SinB giggled and tell her to come closer so she could whip it away, but as Yerin got her face closer to SinB, SinB got closer and kissed Yerin’s chin, kissing the ketchup away.

 

Yerin blushed but smiled before stealing a quick kiss from SinB’s lips.

 

Now they were both blushing madly and giggling.

 

“Hello girls.” said a voice suddenly and both girls were surprised as they looked at the person standing beside their table.

 

“Jiyoon unnie?” asked SinB surprised too.

 

The woman smiled and looked at them both. “How are you?” she asked them then looked at Yerin. “We don’t see you that much at the dance school theses days.” she tell her then looked at SinB. “And just after seeing you two together, now I understand why.” she added with a wink.

 

Both girls blushed. “You saw us ...?” started SinB shyly and Jiyoon giggled.

 

“Kiss?” she asked amused but how embarrassed the girls were. “Yes.”

 

“It’s all new…” said Yerin shyly. “And It’s the second time today someone caught us.”

 

Jiyoon rolled her eyes. “If you really don’t want to get caught you should really think about discretion.” teased Jiyoon and both girls looked down.

 

“Well I just can’t resist such a pretty girl.” said Yerin more lightly as she took SinB’s hand in hers and kissed the girl on the cheek making SinB smile and blush.

 

Jiyoon smiled at the cuteness of the gesture and sighed. “I’m really happy for you, you look really good together and don’t try to hide, your love is beautiful.” she told them before looking around and waving at someone.

 

“Was that Gayoon Unnie?” asked SinB seeing the other woman away.

 

Jiyoon nodded. “Yeah my wife is forcing me to go shopping with her but since I love her so much I can’t say no.” she told them with a dramatic tone and both girls laughed at her.

 

“Say hi to her for us.” said SinB and Jiyoon nodded.

 

“I will, and you two come to the dance school from time to time, we always need more people during summer, we have summer classes and other activities so more help is very welcoming.” she explained and Yerin nodded already knowing this.

 

“Okay.” said SinB

 

“Have a nice day.” said Jiyoon before walking away.

 

“You too.” answered Yerin niely.

 

“So discretion isn’t our thing?” said SinB with a smirk.

 

Yerin laughed. “Nope, not our thing at all.” she said kissing SinB’s lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~ Ops, they got caught? What do you think will happen? Will SinB tell her mom about it? How was the SinRin date? Did you guy senjoy it? And gotten seen by Jiyoon too ;) Yep, discretion is definitely not their thing right? ;)