Chapter 165

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

As Sowon and Umji went out of SinB house, Umji was still silent, she looked at the door, hoping SinB would come after them but to her disappointment, it didn’t happen.

 

Sowon sighed and walked Umji to her house. As they got in, Sowon went into the kitchen to get some warm tea for Umji, the tall girl was so used of Umji’s house now that she was feeling very comfortable here.

 

“I’m sorry.” apologized Sowon as she bring the cup of tea to Umji who furrowed her eyebrow.

 

“Why?” asked Umji, not understanding.

 

Umji started to drink the tea, it was warm and making her feel slightly better. Sowon took a sip too and continued. “I shouldn’t have talked to SinB like this, I know you care a lot about her but I just got so mad that she treat you like that after everything you did for her… You always put her first no matter what, she should be more thankful to have you by her side.” stated Sowon.

 

Umji looked down, her eyes were getting teary again.

 

Sowon frowned and hugged Umji. “Shhh, it will be fine, give her some time…”

 

Umji nodded and finished her tea. “I think I’ll go take a nap...Do you want to stay here?” she asked hesitating.

 

Sowon looked at Umji and frowned. “Do you want me to? Or you rather have some time alone, I respect your decision.” answered Sowon sincerely.

 

Umji frowned. “Honestly… I think I prefer having you around me… for now…” confessed Umji shyly.

 

Sowon nodded and smiled. “Let’s go then.” she said nicely.

 

Umji looked at Sowon, once again confused.

 

“We will go take a nap together.” added Sowon seeing Umji’s questioning look.

 

Umji eyes widen. “Yah! I will tell Eunha about this!” laughed the girl and Sowon rolled her eyes.

 

“Come on, I’m just putting a baby to sleep, not like Eunha will be jealous of that.” teased Sowon with a smirk.

 

This time, Umji rolled her eyes. “I am not a baby!”

 

Sowon smiled and nodded. “Alright, let’s go.” she said and then both of them went up to Umji room.

 

As Umji changed and got into her pyjama, Sowon joined her. As they closed their eyes, Umji keep rewinding what SinB said, it was so hurtful. She wanted to cry but she was holding in not wanting to wake Sowon up but to Umji’s surprise, she felt Sowon hugging her from the back and pulling her close.

 

“Shh, I’m here Umji, you can cry if you want.” whispered Sowon lowly.

 

Umji shook her head. “Don’t worry…” then she closed her eyes enjoying Sowon embrace and fell asleep.

 

After an hour Umji opened her eyes and turned around to look at Sowon. The tall girl was sitting in bed beside her, watching her phone and smiling.

 

“Texting Eunha?” asked Umji with a still sleepy voice.

 

Sowon looked at her and smiled even more. “Yeah.” she said cutely. “How do you feel?”

 

Umji shook her shoulders.

 

Sowon patted her arm slowly. “Do we have to go to the dance school now?” asked Sowon unsure.

 

“I’m not sure…” said Umji looking down. “SinB want me to tell Jiyoon that she won’t dance anymore but I don’t think it’s really what SinB want you know…” explained Umji sadly. “She’s still shocked and all, she can’t stop dancing, dancing is her life, her love, her passion..” said Umji looking up at Sowon who nodded.

 

“So we wait and give her more time?” asked Sowon and Umji nodded.

 

“Let’s at least wait till tomorrow and see how SinB is feeling…” answered Umji and Sowon nodded this time.

 

“What happened to her earlier?” asked Sowon worried. “She seemed really cold and different… was she like that all day?”

 

Umji nodded sadly. “Pretty much yeah… I think she’s just closing up to protect herself but she’s also rejecting me now…” answered Umji.

 

“We will keep helping her.” said Sowon to reassure Umji. “She will realise she need you more than anything.”

 

“I’m not sure… she really changed you know, she became so cold…” said Umji looking down. “I’m not sure she need us anymore…”

 

“She’s still our SinB, of course she needs us Umji…”

 

Umji shook her head. “I’m not sure of that, I really think that this fight once again made her change for good, she’s not shocked and scared like before, she’s just closing up and becoming cold with everything around her now… You should have seen the look in her eyes this morning…”

 

Sowon took Umji’s hands in hers. “Then we will make her open up again.” smiled Sowon to reassure Umji who nodded at her. “Let’s try to convince her to come to the dance school tomorrow, once she will be there she won’t be able to give up on dancing.” said Sowon determined.

 

“Yeah maybe facing the school and seeing Jiyoon will wake up her desire to dance again.” agreed Umji. “Plus if you and I are with her she will be safe. We can make sure Jackson doesn’t try to approach her again.”

 

Sowon nodded. “Yeah let’s do that.”

 

“What about tonight?” asked umji now. “Should I go back to SinB’s house?” she asked worried and Sowon shook her shoulders.

 

“I don’t know, she was clear about wanting to be alone, you should leave her for now…” said Sowon.

 

Umji sighed. “I’m sure she won’t eat anything…”

 

“Well not like she wanted to eat when we were there anyways so…”

 

“You’re right…” said Umji sadly.

 

Sowon tried to change Umji’s mind so the girls would stop worrying about SinB for now but Umji was clearly feeling down.

 

Later they were watching TV when Sowon’s phone vibrated. Umji looked at the tall girl smiling at her screen.

 

“Eunha?” asked Umji smiling a bit and Sowon nodded.

 

“She’s asking what time I will arrive at her house…” said Sowon not wanting to leave Umji alone for now.

 

Umji nodded and stood up from the couch. “You should go now, she’s probably missing you a lot right now.” said Umji but Sowon hesitated. “Seriously, it’s okay, you can go now, I’m fine.” said Umji to reassure Sowon who stood up.

 

“You sure?” asked Sowon worried and Umji smiled before nodding.

 

“Yeah, go back to your girl.” she winked and Sowon rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay but you can call us if you need anything.” said Sowon as Umji was almost pushing her to the door.

 

“I will, have a nice night.” said Umji as Sowon was finally out of her house. “Say hi to Eunha for me.” she added and Sowon nodded before waving at Umji and walking away for good.

 

Umji closed the door and sighed. She went back on the couch and changed channels hoping to find something interesting to watch but her mind was focused on SinB, she missed her best friend…

 

Umji hadn’t left SinB’s side since months now and not being with the girl right now was feeling weird, Umji was feeling empty and lonely. Especially when they kinda fighted just before...

 

Umji felt bad for abandoning SinB but she was also hurt about how her best friend was treating her recently. Umji wanted to understand SinB, she knew how hard it was for SinB but still, she couldn’t understand how SinB was turning her back to her… they were like sisters…

 

Umji didn’t realised than an hour had passed now if it wasn’t for her tummy to make noises. Umji looked at the kitchen but didn’t feel like cooking right now. She let her head fall on the pillow of the couch and sighed again. She didn’t know what to do.

 

Suddenly the door opened. Umji stood up and walked there wondering if her parents were back. As she got to the entrance, she find herself facing SinB who looked at her sadly.

 

“I’m sorry.” just said SinB looking down and Umji didn’t said anything, she walked toward the poor girl, pulled her toward her and hugged SinB tightly.

 

SinB hugged her back strongly, they both had missed each other. “Can I stay with you tonight?” asked SinB unsure and Umji just nodded into SinB’s neck.

 

“Of course buddy…of course” said Umji not letting go of SinB, she was so glad her best friend was back into her embrace again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! 

Here's the new chapter about Sown and Umji moment, aren't they cute? And in the end SinB show up at Umji doorstep and apologize. Umji accepted right away and pulled her into an embrace. How did you guys feel this moment? Was it emotional? As usual, let us know what you think :)