Chapter 150

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

On the next morning SinB woke up early, she slowly got out of bed without waking Umji up and went to drink water. She was surprised to find Umji’s parents in the kitchen.

 

“Morning SinB.” said Umji’s dad with a smile.

 

“Morning.” smiled back SinB.

 

“Did you sleep well?” asked the mom and SinB nodded. “How come you are up so early?”

 

SinB walked closer and took a glass of water. “I was just thirsty.” she said before drinking the full glass. “Are you guys going to work today?” asked SinB seeing they were dressed very classy and that their bags were on the table.

 

“Yeah today we are organising a big meeting to attract potential new clients.” explained Umji’s dad nicely and SinB nodded.

 

“My parents do that from time to time too, it also help the clients to see how the company is running, it reassure them.” answered SinB and the couple nodded.

 

“Exactly, you already know so much about business SinB your parents must be so proud of you, they worked so hard to built their company and knowing you are next to rule it must make them feel happy.” said Umji’s mother before giving a side hug to SinB.

 

“You are lucky too, to have Umji as your daughter.” said SinB shyly and they couple laughed.

 

“Of course we are, our company is a family business that exist since three generations and we are proud that with Umji it will stay in the family again.” said Umji’s father before standing up. “Honey it’s time to go.” he said throwing the car keys to his wife who caught them and nodded before taking her bag.

 

“You should go back to sleep it’s still early.” said Umji’s mom caressing SinB’s cheek. “Take care of Umji for us.” she added and SinB nodded as they left the house.

 

SinB listened to Umji’s mother and decided to go back to sleep, she didn’t sleep that well this night, she dreamed of Jackson again… Eunha was in her dreams too and they were running away from him… SinB rubbed her eyes and tried to not think about it anymore.

 

She walked back to Umji’s room and slowly got back in bed, she went under the blanket and felt Umji’s arms circling her. SinB relaxed and closed her eyes.

 

When SinB woke up again it was because of her phone ringing. She got out of Umji’s arms and rubbed her face before looking around, her phone stopped at that moment, she sighed. Who would call so early she wondered before seeing how sunny it was outside.

 

SinB took her phone and looked at the clock, it was already 10 am and she had 2 missed calls from Sowon.

 

“Oh Sowon…” whispered SinB standing up and leaving the room to call Sowon back.

 

Sowon answered almost immediately which scared SinB a little.

 

“SinB?! are you okay? where are you?! I’m so worried! I’ve been knocking on your door but you didn’t answer!!” said Sowon with a panicked voice.

 

“Yeah sorry we are at Umji’s house…” said SinB with a sleepy voice.

 

“Umji’s house?” asked Sowon still worried. “Are you alright? Did something happened?”

 

“No no everything’s fine, Umji’s parents arrived and had a business dinner so I stayed with Umji and helped her.” explained SinB then she heard Eunha’s voice in the phone too.

 

“Umji’s parents? maybe we should let Umji spend time with her family today…” said the short girl.

 

“Eunha say we should-”

 

“No need.” cut SinB who heard it already. “They already left for work, you girls can come.” said SinB.

 

“Okay.” answered Sowon. “We’re on our way then.”

 

“See you and sorry for not telling you we went to Umji’s house yesterday…” apologized SinB sincerely.

 

“It’s okay, I just had a heart attack!” said Sowon with exaggeration which made SinB giggle.

 

“Stop being so dramatic and move your over here!” laughed SinB hanging up the phone on Sowon before the tall girl could yell at her.

 

SinB jumped when she felt a hand on her back, it was Umji. “Morning, Sowon is on her way?” she asked after clearly hearing SinB on the phone.

 

“Yeah.” smiled SinB. “I forgot to let her know we came here yesterday…” explained SinB as they went down to prepare breakfast.

 

Umji took out some plates and saw that her parents made enough food for them. “Sowon must be worried if she went to your house and didn’t find anyone.” said Umji putting some food in a plate and pushing it in front of SinB.

 

SinB nodded as she started eating. It wasn’t long before someone knocked on the door. Umji put her now empty plate away and went to the door.

 

Eunha immediately jumped into Umji’s arms and hugged her. Sowon smiled as she saw Umji’s surprised face. Then Eunha saw SinB walking closer and let go of Umji to jump into SinB’s arms and hug her tightly which shocked SinB a little but she remained calm.

 

“I’m sorry SinB… I’m so sorry…” whispered Eunha as her body started shaking. SinB hugged her back and patted her back as the short girl was crying. “I should… I should have believed you and not Yuju and Jackson…” added Eunha while sobbing.

 

“Shh…” said SinB keeping Eunha in her arms and reassuring her. “You couldn’t know Jackson was bad, he’s good at wearing a mask and manipulating people…” said SinB nicely but Eunha shook her head.

 

“Still… I was… I was jealous and didn’t even give you a chance… I know you wouldn’t do that but I… I… thought you were exaggerating about Jackson because you started to like him, like I thought you wanted to take Sowon away from me… but… but now I see how is it… I hate them… I should have open my eyes… I... ” Eunha didn’t finished her sentence as she cried even more.

 

SinB felt tears coming to her eyes as she hugged Eunha tighter. “Is okay, I’m glad that you are here now…” whispered SinB and Eunha nodded against her, her head against SinB’s neck.

 

“I’m really sorry...” insisted Eunha and SinB kept the short girl in her arms till she calmed down.

 

Once Eunha calmed down they went to the living room, Sowon sat beside Eunha and took her hand in hers squeezing it slowly. Eunha looked up and meet eyes with Sowon who gave her a little reassuring smile. Eunha smiled a bit back relaxed, letting her shoulder rest against Sowon’s arm. Umji looked at them and smiled.

 

“What are we doing about Yuju and Jackson?” asked Sowon to SinB and Umji.

 

“What do you want to do?” asked Umji sadly. “There’s nothing we can do…”

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah Yuju only believe him… I bet she rejected you too?” she asked to Eunha  who nodded frowning.

 

“All we can do is protect each other from Jackson…” said Umji. “And hope Yuju will open her eyes before he do something to her too, because she’s all alone now…” Umji hesitated she was clearly worried about Yuju too.

 

Eunha frowned even more. “Yuju hurt us… I’m so mad at her I will never forgive her… she doesn’t even trust her best friends, maybe she deserves it…” said Eunha shocking the other girls.

 

“Don’t say that...” said Sowon sadly.

 

“Sowon’s right, even if she hurt us, we still care about her... she’s still our friend even if she doesn’t consider us as hers…” added Umji and SinB looked down, tears running out her eyes again.

 

Umji hugged her. “We have to help her… We have to do something for her...” said SinB and Eunha sighed.

 

“I don’t agree, Yuju hurt you more than anyone else here, she slapped you when you tried to protect her SinB… Why do you care so much about her...?” asked Eunha not understanding.

 

“Aren’t you mad at her too, don’t you hate her...?” she added and SinB looked sadly at her. “I would if I was you… Why you still care so much about her SinB...?”

 

SinB swallowed hard and looked at Eunha in the eyes. “How can I hate my first love…?” asked back SinB lowly and Eunha stared at her so shocked that she couldn’t say anything anymore. “I wish that I never fell for her…” added SinB and Eunha remained silent trying to register what SinB just said.

 

“You love... Yuju?” finally asked Eunha and SinB shyly nodded. Eunha turned her head and looked at Sowon who innocently smiled at her. “And you knew?” she asked the tall girl who nodded.

 

“Yeah…?” answered Sowon unsure, Eunha seemed mad now.

 

“You knew all this time?! And you never told me?! It would explain a lot!” yelled Eunha hitting Sowon’s arm.

 

“Don’t be mad at her.” said Umji and Eunha looked at her before looking at SinB then at Sowon again.

 

“So you two like girls?” she asked.

 

“Well, Yuju is the only one that I fell for… so maybe...?” answered SinB while Sowon nodded.

 

“That’s why you were that close?” asked again Eunha and Sowon sighed.

 

“Kinda…” answered SinB. “It was nice to have a friend that understood what I was going through…”

 

Eunha nodded. “I see…” she said then hesitated. “So you were never into Jackson, not at all?” asked Eunha trying to understand everything now.

 

SinB shook her head. “Never… I told you I just tried to be his friend so I could get back on Yuju’s good side… All I did was to be with her and nothing else…” explained SinB sadly. “And all I got was getting hurt…”

 

“I’m sorry I really didn’t know about this.” said Eunha before turning to Sowon. “You really could have told me you know…” she said to the tall girl disappointed. “Didn’t you trust me?” she asked looking hurt and Sowon’s heart melted at how cute Eunha looked at that moment.

 

“Of course I trust you my bunny…” answered Sowon sincerely. “But here we are talking about SinB’s life, about her feelings, it’s not my place to tell you about SinB’s feelings, only her should choose who she wanna tell and how… It has nothing to do with you.” said Sowon and Eunha nodded understanding.

 

“I should have told you Eunha but you were very close with Yuju and I didn’t know if you would accept that I liked a girl…” explained SinB sincerely and Eunha nodded again.

 

“I will accept any of you no matter what.” said Eunha as she stood up to get closer to SinB and Umji and hugged them. “I missed you girls so much.” she said and the girls smiled as they hugged Eunha, Sowon joined the group hug.

 

“We missed you too.” said SinB. “especially Sowon, she missed you the most.” teased SinB and Sowon broke the hug to hit SinB’s arm. “Yah I’m just stating the truth!” said SinB hitting Sowon back. “I think it’s better if we are open to each other now and do not hide anything anymore.” said SinB innocently and Sowon rolled her eyes.

 

Umji smiled as Eunha sat back beside Sowon separating her from SinB so they would stop hitting each other. “I see why SinB is becoming so violent now.” said Umji and Sowon pouted.

 

“She started it.” said Sowon and Umji laughed.

 

“So are you two okay now?” asked Umji curious about Sowon and Eunha.

 

Both girls blushed madly and Eunha took Sowon’s hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. “We are.” smiled Eunha. “This stupid giraffe finally confessed…” whispered Eunha bending closer to SinB and Umji.

 

They smiled. “I’m glad, you two deserve to be together.” said Umji and SinB nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! How was the EunBi moment and the little tom & jerry moment? Finally Eunha is really back with the group and found out why SinB is willing to sacrifice so much for Yuju and still want to help the girl. Everything click together for her now.

What do you think they should do? Should they go confront Yuju once again or should they just leave it as it is. As usual, let us know what you guys think! :)