3/7/13 -- Cry (Part 2)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Cry (Part 2)
Pairings:(figure it out ! will be revealed in next part)xNino
Genre:Angst
Rating:PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Warning:Character death
Word Count:312
Summary:I thought I fell to my death, but he came an rescued me.

 


“What the hell, Ninomiya?!”

I thought I had already touched the floor ten stories down from where I was, but instead my wrist was being held by strong arms. It strained to pulled me back up, and I said nothing to protest against him. I knew he was worried for me since that day, and hasn’t stopped bothering me about my serious condition. I managed to get rid of him earlier, but I guess he found me by luck.

“Don’t you ing die just because of him! You know you’re much better than this.”

I wanted to tell him I wasn’t. I’m a murderer and that title will never leave me unless I die. That way, everyone can soon forget about me.

“Grab my hand, dammit!”

I refused.

“God--”

He managed to pull me up in one go and we almost fell together. But we landed on the roof, not the ground beneath this building. Oh, how I wished we ended there instead of the damn roof. Below me, I can feel his chest heavily heaving up and down from the sudden loss of air.

“Nino...” He sighs, his warm hand touching my cheek. “I... We can’t lose you like this... Not now, or ever.”

I listen to his voice, feeling myself almost break apart once again when I hear how worried he is of me. But I had no right to receive such feelings from him since I was the one who took his lover away. Yet he held me so tight as if he was afraid I’ll try to kill myself again.

I think, for the first time since I murdered my lover, I cried. So hard onto the clothed chest that belonged to the man below me. I had always thought he disliked me for stealing and killing his lover. Now, I’m not so sure, of him and myself.

TBC