12/13/13 -- Therapy (Part 5)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Ruler (Part 5)
Pairings:JunxNino, ShoxNino
Genre/Rating:Crack/PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:832
Summary:“Get your lazy here!” His sister commanded as she stopped her foot and pointed on the ground beside her. “Oh my God, you’re such a brat! Why do I have to deal with this. I wish grandad, mom, and dad were here to haul his instead…”


Nino told his that he was moved because Sakurai refused to succumb to his ual desires. She only laughed at him and said he was such a stupid brat before dropping him off to another clinic that was much far from where Sakurai worked. Knowing this, Nino reverted back to how he wa the first day of his therapy.

“Get your lazy here!” His sister commanded as she stopped her foot and pointed on the ground beside her. “Oh my God, you’re such a brat! Why do I have to deal with this. I wish grandad, mom, and dad were here to haul his instead…”

Nino just gave his sister the laziest shrug as he stared at her through the car window. He hasn’t even opened the car door yet and he wasn’t planning on it anyway because he insisted on going to the clinic Sakurai worked instead. What if the therapist was some old, wrinkly man? Or some woman that did not motivate his appeal?

“Oh my God!” His sister exclaimed once again as she stomped her feet towards her car and opened the car door, causing Nino to fall out of the car carelessly. Oh, he forgot to put on his seat belt. Then again, he was too lazy to do it in the first place. Also, the impact of falling on the floor hurt, but he was too lazy to even get up. If it was Sakurai he was going to see, then he’d get up.

“I don’t want to go,” Nino insisted and refused to budge from the floor he fell on.

“You’re kissing the floor, brat,” his sister hissed, pulled him from the ground, and forced him to stand up. Even standing up was too much work.

“Look, I’ll you, but I won’t when you’re inside of the Matsumoto-san’s room, you got that? Also, call me. I’ll come and pick you up after it’s finished. God, your visits with Sakurai was short though that I barely made it out of the clinic’s parking lot… I can see why he made you transfer.”

“Mm,” even talking was too much work now. If only it was Sakurai, he’d answer correctly.

It was on the third floor and Nino hated it. Back when he had Sakurai, it was so easy because it was on the first floor. Whoever his new therapist was, he hated him, or her, for being on the third floor. It was too much work to stand in the elevator.

His sister sat with him by the waiting room, until finally he was called up. As promised, his sister escorted him into the therapist’s room, sat him down on the patient’s couch, and left without saying anything.

“Where’s this damn doctor?” He asked out loud to nobody when he noticed that there was no one in the room but him.

“Right here.”

Nino would have gasped in surprise if it was Sakurai who swiveled around the chair to face him, but he didn’t. However, he ended up doing it anyway when he saw how hot the therapist was. His therapist looked more like a model than a doctor. Smirking, Nino was on his feet right away and walked to the therapist.

“Why, hello there,” he raised his eyes suggestively as he allowed his eyes to devour the man before him. He had smooth skin, so smooth that Nino could imagine himself touching his smooth skin. And those thick, eyebrows that arched in curiosity as he stared back at Nino. Oh my God, he’s delicious. Now why in the did Sakurai send me to this handsome devil? Oh, he’s going to get the both of them. They’ll see.

Just as he was about to make his move, however, the therapist quickly grabbed a ruler that Nino didn’t see until he felt it hit the back of his hands. He flinched in surprise and pulled his hands back. “Oh, feisty!” Nino growled. “I like my men feisty.”

“Sakurai-san has told me a lot about you, Ninomiya-san.”

Nino smirked. “Oh, did he? Did he tell you how ing hot I am?”

“No,” the man grumbled. “And I’m glad he transferred you here, because I can certainly make you behave.”

“Oh! I see. S&M, type,” Nino purred and was about to touch him again when the back of his hand was slapped by the ruler again. “I so dig this. Damn. I’m getting hard, MatsuJun.”

He thought the man was going to get flustered, just like how Sakurai used to be. However, the doctor just scowled, stood up, and walked away from him with narrowed eyes. Nino could see that the man had not been affected at all. Although he was fine as , he was nowhere near Sakurai’s level. This was going to be a tough shell to break, but Nino liked the idea of it and just thinking of it made him harder.
 
TBC