12/9/13 -- Therapy (Part 4)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Big (Part 4)
Pairings:ShoxNino
Genre/Rating:Crack, slight /R
Disclaimer:I own nothing but this plot
Word Count:508
Summary:Nino can’t do it anymore: fantasize about that hot therapist. So he decided today that it was now or never.


Nino can’t do it anymore: fantasize about that hot therapist. So he decided today that it was now or never.

His family had to help him inside of the building after protesting that he didn’t want to go, despite the fact that he wanted to see the doctor again. But how dare they interrupt him in the middle of work, when he was at the most important part of the day for doing absolutely nothing! (Other than fantasizing about that hot therapist, of course.)

Well, either way, at least he still gets to see the doctor today and it might be worth it if the man would succumb to his flirting.

Once he was called, he saw a nurse from the corner of his eyes bringing out a wheelchair and her eyes were directly on him. He glared at her, causing her to yelp in surprise and she turned around. That doctor must have asked her to him inside with the damn wheelchair. Of course, he’s not going to let that happen because it will only serve as a , literally.

And speaking of …

Nino ran towards the doctor after closing the door behind him and stood behind the doctor’s chair. Without a warning, he grabbed for the man’s crotch and gave it a hard squeeze. He felt the doctor jolt in surprise and coffee spilt from the cup he was holding.

Damn, other than him being a hunk, his felt huge even if the man was soft. For now.

Nino continued to squeeze the man, who was writhing underneath him to Nino’s pleasure, but then he felt a hand on his wrist and his hand was pulled away. He frowned. Just when things were getting better.

“You were getting hard,” Nino mewled and pulled his arm free from the gasping man. “But you’re no fun… I could fix that for you…”

“Ninomiya-san, this is getting inappropriate!” The doctor yelled as he grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on his desk and dabbed his white lab coat.

“But I can tell you were getting excited,” Nino pointed out and ran a finger across the man’s cheeks. He felt the man flinch, but Nino grinned when he realized that Sakurai didn’t tell him to stop. Now he knew that for sure, the man wanted him.

Just as he was about to make another move, however, Sakurai pushed him and grabbed for his phone.

“I’m going to change you to another doctor!” The man said and dialed away on his phone. “T-this is…”

“I’m going to get you, for sure,” Nino said darkly as he stared at the man. “You’ll see.”

Well, Sakurai disappointed him for pushing away his want, but for now, at least Nino knew that the doctor accepted him somewhat. With a loud hmph, he walked from the office and noticed, from the corner of his eyes, that the doctor was staring right at his .

Oh, he so wants me. He’s just afraid. I’ll find a way somehow
 
TBC