12/5/13 -- Therapy (Part 3)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Flirt (Part 3)
Pairings:ShoxNino
Genre/Rating:Crack/PG-13
Disclaimer:I own nothing but this plot
Word Count:364
Summary:He thought that if Sakurai was going to play hard to get, then he had to flirt his way in.


“So, Sakurai-sensei, what do you do on your free time?” Nino asked him as he sat on the patient’s couch. He thought that if Sakurai was going to play hard to get, then he had to flirt his way in.

“I’m asking the questions, Ninomiya-san. And I won’t tell you what I do.”

Nino scowled and brought up his foot towards the other man; it was a good thing he wore slippers today instead. He poked the man with his big toe and smirked when Sakurai yelped in surprise.

“Ninomiya-san, what are you doing?” The man asked bewildered as he tried backing away from the foot.

He shrugged. “Playing footsies. What else does it look like?”

“Ninomiya-san, please--”

“Play with me, Sakurai,” Nino mewled and moved closer so his foot was almost touching Sakurai’s crotch. Unfortunately, the man pulled away and walked over to his desk.

“I-I’ll talk to you from here,” the doctor stuttered and Nino found it hot. The way he gulped and his adam’s apple bobbed up and down, and the way the muscles on his arms contracted was hot. Everything about the man was hot.

“You should have been a stripper,” Nino told him as he stood up and moved closer to the man. “But of course, I would pay for a private show.”

“A-a stri-- Ninomiya-san, this is highly inappropriate!” The man shrieked and ran away when Nino tried touching his deliciously looking biceps. “Would you please sit down?!”

“No,” he smirked. “Not until you let me get at you.”

“Ninomiya-san--”

“I trust that you have my phone number. Hit me up anytime you want,” he winked and raised his eyebrows suggestively. “Call me.”

“But Ninomiya-san, we were almost progressing!” The doctor said as Nino walked towards the door. “And our sessions isn’t over! Ninomi--”

Nino closed the door behind him and smirked. It was true, that he was progressing even if it was his third day at the therapy. Besides, how else was he supposed to make a move and be able to that hot doctor. Just thinking about a doctor and patient relationship made Nino feel naughty… He couldn’t wait till the next session.
 
TBC