1/21/13 -- Realization (Part 8/16)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Realization (Part 8/16)
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre:Fluff, AU, Friendship, Romance
Rating:PG-13 (for language)
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:859
Summary:Nino gave in to Ohno, finally realizing what he truly feels about him.


 


Nino did not think it through, why he gave in to Ohno's kiss. Was it because he frequented his house? Intoxicated his thoughts? Or was it because he did like him? He still had no answer as Ohno stared at him from the floor.

"Well?" Ohno raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know," Nino moaned. "I don't even know if I like you or not. It's complicated."

"Whatever the answer is, Kazu, I like you very much."

Nino scoffed after hearing Ohno call him by something new. "You're going to call me that?"

"Why not?"

"It's-- Never mind," he sighed although he really didn't mind; he actually liked it.

"So... What now?"

Nino shrugged. "Play games, I guess."

And so they did even though Ohno obviously at them. Still, Ohno was the only person who really acknowledged him and even came to his house...



It was already late at night, but Ohno refused to go home. He insisted he slept over since it was the weekends anyways. Nino wanted to say no, but his chest betrayed him and allowed Ohno to stay.; even both of their parents allowed it.

"I never really took a good look at your room, Kazu," Ohno told him as he toured around his room.

"It's not like it's interesting."

"Well it is. I actually get to know you more."

"Oh yeah?" Nino leaned back into his bed. "What can you tell me about me?"

"Well," Ohno began as he pointed at his shelves of video games at the corner, "You really like video games."

"No , Sherlock," Nino scoffed. It was obvious since he liked to talk about video games with Ohno, which is everyday.

The student moved elsewhere. "You like to collect old gaming consoles."

"Yeah."

"It shows you care about them, and you don't like to throw them out."

"Huh. What makes you say that?"

Ohno shrugged. "Well they date all the way back since the first consoles came out. How'd you get them anyway?"

"I have people like you have yours," he replied. "And yes, you are correct."

"But you barely go out," Ohno pointed out.

"I get them sent over. Just because I'm not noticeable doesn't mean I am online. I'm actually popular online," He boasted showing that he does communicate as well.

"But Kazu, you are important to me, and popular as well."

"There we go again!" Nino groaned after hearing him say "important" again. "What do you mean I'm important? Other than the fact that you like me."

"Like I said, Kazu," Ohno sighed as Nino watched him come closer to his bed. "I really like you and I've liked you since I've first seen you."

"And when was that?"

"Middle school, first year. And your important to me because you're the one I always saw when others didn't."

"The--"

"Shh, don't speak," Ohno whispered as he kissed him lightly on the forehead. "Just let me stare at you."

Nino looked away from Ohno's face, swearing his heart can come out at any moment now. "It's awkward," Nino mumbled as he let Ohno do as he asked. "This is also... new..."

Ohno chuckled. "I can see that."

"Oh-- Satoshi," Nino breathed as he looked back at the latter's face. "Can I call you that?"

"Of course," he grinned, "Anytime. Kazu?"

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

"I... I guess..."

As soon as he replied to Satoshi, he closed his eyes. He wanted to watch Ohno kiss him back, but he realized how awkward that can be. So instead, he closed his eyes as he felt the springs on his bed creak beneath him.

"I think I do like you," Nino mumbled before he felt Ohno capture his lips once again.



Nino yawned as he sat up and stretched his arms. The light was shining brightly through his window; it was the first time he had seen the sun shine as brightly as this. Grinning, he turned to his right and saw Satoshi still asleep on his bed.

"I'm glad you came to my house, Satoshi," he sighed as he ran his hands over the student's hair.

He really was though. Way before Satoshi came, his life was nothing but a broken record playing all over again. Then Satoshi appeared.

At first, he really was annoying, like a fly that came once in a while besides his ear to make that obnoxious buzz. But Satoshi came everyday, bothering him about everything so he could go to school. In time, he didn't realize he was getting used to him, up the point he had hallucinations about the student. But he was glad for one thing, remembering his confessions from last night.

"Satoshi, wake up," he budged the student, and (gently) kicked him once in the buttocks.

"Wha?" Satoshi mumbled as he turned around to face him, his eyes were half open"Is breakfast ready?"

"No!" Nino laughed, smacking him playfully on the head. "Take me out on a date."

This time, his eyes opened wide enough Nino could see the sun in his eyes. "You mean it?!"

"Of course," he grinned. "Shall we have it today?"

TBC