11/3/13 -- Silt (Part 26/50)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]
Title:Home Sweet Home: Silt
Pairing/Character:AibaxNino, JunxNino, Kaze, ShoxOC / Ohno
Genre/Rating:Angst, Fluff, Friendship, Romance, slight / NC-17
Word Count:1228
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:My eyes traveled to his face once again and without warning, I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him down with me.
Warning:Character death


Today happened to be the hottest day and Father Ohno brought up our annual trip to the beach. The Head Nun disagreed because of what happened last year: someone found a crab about the size of a child’s palm and had left it near their resting area. When it was left alone, the crab walked over to the side and had pinched one of the Head Nun’s toes. As it turned out, the boy who found the crab was Masa and had planned to keep the crab. He got a week’s worth of detention.

Either way, we still decided on the beach because Father Ohno was so persistent about it. Once everyone had everything they needed, they left the Manor. Unlike last year, Sakurai-sensei drove this time because the Head Nun didn’t trust Father Ohno on the wheel. Last year, because of the lack of sleep, Father Ohno almost fell asleep while driving, but we were able to avoid an accident if it weren’t for the Head Nun kicking him out and taking over the wheel.

An hour later, we arrived at our destination. The beach was packed and we didn’t have anywhere to claim our spot until Father Ohno spotted a huge clearing besides the lifeguard tower. We ran to it immediately before anyone decided to take it.

“Now boys,” Father Ohno began after we had set our towels down and sat on top of it. “No chasing each other, no getting lost, and no wondering to other people’s area. Oh, and do not go neck deep at the ocean.”

Well, there goes the fun. At least we were still able to go to the water as long as we don’t go that deep.

“Yes, Father!” All of us exclaimed in unison before we were released and were allowed to do our own thing. All the little boys immediately went to the shore and began digging into the wet sand, while the older boys did their own thing, trying to act all cool to impress the girls at the beach.

“Jun, go help the boys with their sand castle,” I said before he ran off. I felt guilty about making Jun go play with other boys all the time, but I couldn’t help it. We were at the beach, I was with Masa and I wanted to be alone with him. But at this point, it seems as if we were never going to be alone together with this many people at the beach.

“Hmmm…” Masa hummed. “Follow me.”

I took a step back. “You know what Father Ohno said.”

Masa rolled his eyes and laughed. “Who do you think I am?”

I laughed. Of course Masa wasn’t going to listen to Father Ohno. He was free-spirited and no one or anything will stop him. Not even me. “Fine,” I gave in. “But we have to be back here within two hours, or their going to call the police to search for us.”

Masa just laughed before he ran off…

We finally came to a stop when we found a secluded area. Well, it was off-limits but there was no one there patrolling the gates. The place we found was still part of the beach, but there were bushes surrounding the area. That didn’t stop us from searching. We walked through the bushes, yelping in pain when either of us was prickled with the prickly bushes. However, after five minutes of walking, we finally found the ocean. We decided to sit on the area where there weren’t prickly bushes and it was the most perfect view. There was nothing and no one in sight to ruin the scenery.

Then I glanced over to my right. Masa was wearing nothing but swimming trunks and I could see all of him. No matter how many times I saw him half-, I become excited when I see him. Today, it was different. For the past week, he’s been running the courtyard and would work-out once he was back at our home. He was starting to show abs and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He was perfect, and he’s all mine.

My eyes traveled to his face once again and without warning, I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him down with me. I fell on my back and he was lying on top of me. He gave me a surprised look, but I responded with a smirk. “When do we get chances like this?” When I saw that he was about to open his mouth, I pulled towards me. We kissed, passionately and aggressively. I could feel the want in Masa as his hands roamed all over my bare body. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I pushed Masa so his back was on the silt sand and I shamelessly lay on top of him.

We continued to kiss, our tongues meeting each other and sending a thousand waves throughout me. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and I was getting impatient. Masa, too, was begging me by the way he was pulling onto my trunks.

“Are you sure?” I breathed in between kisses. “We can wait.” I lied. I can’t wait. I wanted it now.

“I don’t care,” Masa said.

“But…” There were consequences of think of such as the pain that would come after and the fact that they’d have before marriage. Marriage… The word rang through my head as if someone has rung a gong. What if… we don’t make it that far… Doubts began to grow in my mind and I wanted it to go away. I wanted this moment to be perfect with Masa, to finally be able to make love to him, but the word decided to stay in his head. Masa must have noticed my face when I pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” Masa asked right away as we both sat up.

“I’m…” I wasn’t sure about how to tell him, but I needed to tell him how I felt. “What if we never… make it? What if we don’t last long?”

“Kazu… I…”

Of course he didn’t know what to say because neither of us knew the answer to my question.

“Can we just wait it out?” I asked him. I was afraid that he’s going to hate me forever after this, but I felt his finger on my chin and he made me face him.

“I can wait,” Masa said. “Well, I couldn’t wait to kiss you last year, but this is a different story. Besides, that’s what we’ve been doing so far, right? We can keep at this longer.”

I smiled. Masa was always so optimistic about everything, even though I knew how badly he wanted it.

“Then for now…” I didn’t continue as I grabbed Masa once again and kissed him on his lips. I lay on him once again and I pulled both of our trunks down. I moved against him, creating friction until we could hear each other moan. Masa’s moans filled my ears like a beautiful melody that I fastened the pace and soon, we both came onto our stomachs. After we cleaned ourselves up, we smiled and sat on the same spot we were on. Once we were settled, Masa rested his head on my shoulder.

For now, this was fine.
 
TBC