10/4/13 -- Shipping #1

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Shipping #1
Pairing:ShoxNino, OhnoxJun, OhnoxNinoxSho
Genre/Rating:AU, Fluff, Humor / G
Word Count:
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Summary:After a year of being in love with the idol Ohno Satoshi, Nino goes more in depth in the fandom world.
A/N:An addition to Fanboy.
 



"Whose this?" Sho pointed out a magazine clipping that had Ohno Satoshi in it. The idol had a cute smile on his face while his right arm dangled around Matsumoto Jun's, the new idol, neck. Nino's eyes sparkled as he grabbed the magazine page and grinned as he openly stared at it. "Matsumoto Jun. He's hot, ne?" Sho nodded his head in agreement, taking a seat besides him on his bed.

"I so ship them," Nino squealed happily and gently hugged the page to his chest.

"Ship?" Sho raised an eyebrow and shot him a questioning look. "What do you mean by that?"

Nino inhaled sharply as he snapped his head to his friend's confused expression. "You mean you don't know?!"

"Know what?"

"Oh my God," Nino mumbled disappointingly and dragged Sho to his computer desk. After shaking the mouse a few times, the screen turned back on to Google Chrome. He typed furiously on the search bar and clicked enter. After a second, he got his results and he clicked on the first link.

"Read it," Nino ordered.

"It's in English... how'd you manage to understand--"

"Why do you think I've been paying good attention in English class, Sho. I know it wouldn't he so hard for you."

"True, but--"

"Shut up and read!" Nino screeched and Sho immediately followed his order. "Out loud."

"Short for romantic relationship, popularized in fanfiction circle*. So short... it's like a thing?"

Nino nodded his head and put the page in front of Sho's face. "Now tell me you ship them because they are so perfect for each other."

"I... I ship them?"

"Are you sure?" Nino eyed him suspiciously and wondered if he was telling the truth.

"Yeah. Of course, I--"

Nino interrupted his friend and pushed him off the computer chair. He furiously typed 'Ohno Satoshi and Matsumoto Jun fanfiction' in the search bar, and hoped that there would be some decent results. "Alright, now it's time to read these so called things called fanfiction. I've always wondered what they were..."


*Urbandictionary.com

END