1/15/13 -- Phone (Part 2/16)

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Title:Phone (Part 2/16)
Pairings:OhnoxNino
Genre:Fluff, High School AU, Friendship,
Rating:PG-13 (for language)
Disclaimer:I own nothing but the plot
Word Count:557
Summary:Ohno won't be bothering him over the weekends so he decided to play his new nintendo games.


 


Nino really thought that the strange student was joking around, but turns out the latter came back the next day, and the next, and the next until Nino decided it was time to change the locks to his door. If only his sister were around to run errands for him, he could get it done in no time.

However, Nino was at peace because it was the weekends after all and that Ohno kid won’t be showing up until next week-- not that Nino was expecting him to. And for once in the longest time, his parents and his sister was at work giving him the whole house.

“Ah~” Nino stretched, causing the bones in his back to crack loudly. “That felt good.”

For the time being, Nino spent half an hour lazing around the house. There really was nothing important to note of and it was boring as if he was in a museum. Besides, Nino had already seen this whole damn place that he remembered everything like the back of his hand. Instead of a boring house tour instead, he decided to play his new nintendo games his sister bought for him.

As he prepared the wii console, the TV, and his pack of junk foods on the coffee table, he was all ready to play. Just as he grabbed the wiimote, his phone (he didn’t know why he still had one) rang a depressed tune.

Nino didn’t bother to pick it up, hoping that someone in the house would, but he remembered than he was alone.

“Hello?” Nino grumbled into the phone angrily, “Who’s this?”

“Don’t you have a life outside of your house?” An oddly familiar voice asked bluntly.

“How’d you get my phone number?” Nino groaned, remembering the demanding student from the past few days.

“Your mom gave it. Said you needed some friends.”

“I told you!” Nino yelled into the phone, “I don’t need goddamn friends!”

“But I’ll be your friend,” Ohno told him truthfully, “And I’ll bother you until you give in.”

“Well you’re not going to,” Nino stuck his tongue out as if Ohno was with him, “I’ll suspend this phone.”

From the other side of the line, he heard Ohno sigh. “I’ll find--”

“Oh shut the up,” Nino breathed as he hung the phone and took the batteries out. “I don’t need your .”

For a while, Nino was able to play half of Zelda Skyward in under an hour. When he finally reached the first boss in the game, Nino felt the power of wanting to defeat the boss. However, when he was about to push the A button, the house phone rang.

“Someone going to get that?” Nino mumbled through the dried squid in his mouth. “Oh yeah... No one’s here.”

Unlike his cell phone, he didn’t answer this time. He let the answering machine get it for him instead. After ten more annoying rings, the damn phone finally beeped for the message.

“Hello? Ninomiya-san, I know you’re there. Answer the phone....”

Nino rolled his eyes. Of course that student would find another way.

“I guess I’m coming everyday now then, even though it’s not school week. Bye, Ninomiya-san.” Was the last thing he heard Ohno’s annoying sleepy, yet strict, voice through the phone.

“Ah~” Nino sighed. “I guess I really need that restraint order...”

TBC