6/27/13 - 7/19/13

[365 Days Challenge- 1 word a day (2013)]

Disclaimer:I own nothing but this post itself and the plots.

Total Word Count:8051


Day:178
Title:Rescue
Pairing:Kaze
Genre/Rating:Humor, PWP / PG-13
Word Count:251
Summary:Jun was suddenly swooped off his feet like a princess by Nino.


"What the ?!" Jun yelled as Nino scooped him up in his arms and began running away. "I was eating, Ninomiya! What the hell are you up to?!"

"Tell you later," Nino panted as he continued to run. Jun didn't know exactly where the oldest was taking him, but he better have a damn good excuse to suddenly pick him up like a damn princess in a hurry as if they were in danger. If Nino didn't have a good excuse... oh, he owes him big time.

The oldest let out a breathless sigh as he finally set him down on the floor in who-knows-where. Jun, however, glared at Nino in anger since he was far away from the green room where he left his food to be eaten by Sho or Aiba. "Are you going to tell me why you did that just now?" He grumbled as he stood up and dusted off the dirt on his pants.

Nino told him to come closer with his finger. "You're in danger."

"Of what?" Jun snapped. "Usually, Aiba would do something like this."

"Oh, but it does have to do with Aiba."

"Then what is it?"

"He's--" Nino snapped his head to the right and looked over his shoulder before facing him again. "He's after your ."

"My a--"

"But now, I have it." The latter smirked before grabbing a handful of his . The one who needs rescuing the most was not Jun, but Nino and Aiba from their y nature. Jun's going to have to kill two people tonight.


Day:179
Title:Electric
Pairing:ShoxNino
Genre/Rating:Fluff, PWP / G
Word Count:333
Summary:There was no one like him in this world, and being with him makes him feel electric.


Nino always stared at him from afar and wondered if others thought he was some kind of creep. Maybe not or maybe they do understand what he was going through, but Nino felt like he was the different one. For liking the same for as long as he can remember, unlike his friends who had girlfriends.

For years, it's been the same: trying to talk to him, trying to approach him, and trying to at least say 'hi' whether or not they new each other. But in the end, the results were the same: he ran away. But it was ever since that day when he accidentally bumped into him and the books in his hands fell on the ground. The man had helped him even though Nino insisted he didn't need it and he was glad the man insisted on helping him. When he slightly touched his hand that day, he felt something in between them, something that he only shared with him and no one else, not even his own mother.

"Hi."

A deep voice interrupted his memory of that day and he wondered if whoever it was saw him smile like an idiot. As soon as he came back to his senses, he was about to reply back when the words got stuck in his throat.

"I noticed you staring," the student bluntly said. "So I thought I'd come by and say hi." He held out a hand and Nino eyed like a stupid fish, not knowing how to react to do anything at all. "I'm Sakurai Sho," the student introduced himself, still leaving his hand out in the air.

He finally came to his senses when someone bumped into him and his hand "happened" to find its way to the man's. And there it was again, that feeling that he only shared with him. "N-Ninomiya... Kazunari..." he stuttered nervously, gulping down a lump of saliva. "N-Nice to meet you..."

"Hmm?" the man titled his head and looked at him curiously. "I felt it again..."


Day:180
Title:Get
Pairing:OhnoxNino
Genre/Rating:Humor, PWP / G
Word Count:320
Summary:Nino, Pokemon, and Ohno. What could go wrong?


For the past few weeks, Nino kept himself up playing Pokemon in his 3DS. He never liked the game at all, but after Ohno gave him the present for his birthday, at least he had a reason to try the game... And he never would have thought that it was damn addicting. Training the pokemon was annoying, but the game was amazing. If only pokemon happened in real life... Suddenly, Nino had a good idea. Switching the 3DS off, he took his keys and his wallet and decided to head to the nearest anime store...

He left his 3DS at home so that means he didn't have anything to play with. He could con either of his four band mates to get it for him, but they would want something in return; they always do. Sighing he leaned back into the couch and sighed. He could play with his phone or something, maybe that will help pass the time. Without looking at his bag, he fished for his phone. However, he touched something odd and circular. "What--" Then he remembered his great idea yesterday. Smirking, he took the items out of his bag and pocketed them, glad his stylist gave him pants with huge pockets. Now, all he had to do was wait...

Nino was ready to fall asleep from waiting and being bored. His eyes were about to give up on him when he heard footsteps approaching and laughter coming from behind the door. He quickly positioned himself in the middle of the room and waited. He knew that his target would be in the front since he always came in first before them.

"Jun--"

"Gotcha!" Nino yelled as he threw a pokeball on Ohno's head before softly landing on the rugged floor; he ignored that and pretended that Ohno was captured.

"Nino?" Jun, Sho and Aiba questioned and Nino ignored.

"I'm going to nickname you 'mine'," Nino smirked, pulling Ohno away from the greenroom.



Day:181
Title:Obvious
Pairing:AibaxNino
Genre/Rating:Friendship, Fluff, (slight) Angst, PWP / G
Word Count:84
Summary:Nino always knows how he's feeling, because that's what best friends are for.


Aiba had been acting strange since lunch, Nino thought.

His friend would not randomly sing, hit him up to hang out at the arcade, seem like he was talking to himself, talk in a fast-paced manner, or simply smile.

Nino knew immediately what was up with his friend.

When school ended, he dragged his friend back home with him and didn't say a word.

Once Aiba was sat on his bed, Nino walked over his friend and hugged him.

"It's ok, I'll always be here. Forget that stupid guy."


Day:182
Title:Blackmail
Pairing:JunxNino
Genre/Rating:Crime, PWP / R
Word Count:419
Summary:Jun happened to walk in on a crime and he decided to use this to his advantage.
Warning:OOC


His team was sent out on a dispatch over to Shinjuku after one of their guys radioed in. As leader of the team, Matsumoto Jun could not and woult not fail this time. They definitely had to catch the damn serial killer or there will be more blood in his hands.

"Stop thinking of that," his partner, Sakurai Sho, mumbled as they got in their car. "You aren't responsible for everyone's lives."

Jun didn't say anything and just drove towards the scene as fast as he could to catch the serial killer. Soon, they were all cooped up inside of the dark and abandoned house and they could hear small scuffling from up top. Jun signaled each person in their team to head in different directions while he takes the top. Sho insisted on following him, but Jun instructed him to be the temporary leader while he was gone.

He clutched his pistol in one hand, flashlight on the other. He stopped when he heard the same scuffling sound and Jun's sensitive ears reacted. It was to his right, so he took the turn and followed the sound. As the sound became louder, Jun took a deep breath and stood in front of a slightly ajar door and quietly pushed it open with his gun. There was the sound of something crashing and hitting the ground and Jun was sure that he had finally caught him. He cocked his pistol, aimed his gun towards the source of the sound, aimed, and--

Jun did not fire. He was going to kill the son of a , but the criminal was not what he expected. He thought it was an old geezer going after random families without any clear motivations, but it was a young man about the same age as he and Sakurai. Jun had an odd on young men who were mysterious and dangerous; healmost let him go, but the fact the man had blood all over him and a knife in his hand said so otherwise. And instead of shooting him on the spot, killing another stain in earth, Jun smirked evilly.

"Like you've tortured these poor people, I'll do the same. If you ever, ever, escape the prison I made especially for you, I'll turn you in myself."

The young man whimpered and Jun wondered how such an innocent looking man would become Japan's serial killer. "You're my pet now," Jun hissed, pulling the man by the hair. "Act correctly and I'll take you to your prison without shedding your own blood."


Day:183
Title:Nosy
Pairings:Nosy!Sho, JunxNino
Genre/Rating:Humor / PG-13
Word Count:292
Summary:Sho’s worried about his friends and he decides to see what’s wrong.


“What’s wrong this time?” Sho asked as he eyed both of the youngest, their backs facing each other.

“I don’t know,” Aiba shrugged and giggled, “but aren’t they just perfect for each other! Right, Oh-chan?” The eldest grunted in reply.

Sho, on the other hand, was worried about his friends. He had seen the two get on each other’s nerves, but they silently, somehow, end up apologizing to each other. Maybe there was something going on in the background that he didn’t know of? Whatever it was, Sho needed to know.

As soon as filming was done, Sho grabbed Nino aside. “What’s going on with the both of you?”

Nino clicked his tongue in annoyance. “None of your business, Sho. I just needa get home.”

“But--”

“You’re not a mother for all of us, OK?” Nino pulled his arm from Sho and gave him an angry glare. Maybe, Sho thought, he shouldn’t have pulled Nino on a bad day. Sho sighed…

“I’m not even Aiba,” he muttered to himself in shame as he watched Nino and Jun standing outside Jun’s apartment door, “this is Aiba’s kind of thing.” He watched the two talk simply in front of the door as if they don’t care about sneaking paparazzi, or a fan girl for that matter. Just as he was about to warn them, however, he saw Jun push Nino against the wall. This is bad, they might get into a fight! “Guys, don’t--”

Sho stopped himself from opening his car door when he saw something he wasn’t expecting, or to even see in a million years. His two band mates, eating each other’s faces for the whole world to see. So, that was how they always “apologized.” Sho shook his head and turned his engine on. He shouldn’t have followed them.


Day:184
Title:Nuts (Riddle #1)
Pairing:AibaxNino
Genre/Rating:Humor / PG-13
Word Count:433
Summary:Nino’s been given a riddle and he only has one chance to figure it out.
A/N:Credit for the riddles.


“I’m bored,” Nino flapped his hands in front of Aiba wildly to prove it, “do something stupid.”

“Nino, just because it’s funny every time I get clumsy doesn’t make it stupid. And it’s now funny! I could get hurt, you know.”

“But there’s nothing to do!” Nino whined, “entertain me!”

Aiba sighed. “Fine, this will get you thinking for a while. But you only have one chance to figure it out, OK? If you give me the wrong answer… I don’t know what might happen.”

Nino propped himself on his elbows. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out,” Aiba giggled and handed him a piece of paper that Nino didn’t even notice he was writing on. “Here.”

“What’s this?” Nino grimaced. “I asked for something fun, but you just give me a paper with a bunch of things written on it.”

“I know,” Aiba winked, “but trust me, it’s fun.”

“No, it’s--” Nino didn’t even get a chance to argue when Aiba already left. He sighed, taking a seat on their couch. He might as well read whatever it was that was on the paper.

“I'm spread before I'm eaten. Your tongue gets me off. People
sometimes my nuts. What am I?”


Aiba was naïve , but was another. After reading the note, he realized that it was a riddle, and an inappropriate riddle at that. Sure, he and Aiba hit it off some other times, but riddles like this… To say Sho was the iest, it should have been Aiba. Nino shook his head, lightly chuckling as he gave Aiba a call.

“I know the answer, you friggin’ . Come back home.” There was a soft giggle at the other end of the line, then the line softly clicked.

Soon, Aiba was back home with a bunch of plastic bags in his hands. “What are those--” Nino shook his head. “You’re so , Aibaka. How could you give me a riddle like this?”

“Oh,” Aiba’s eyebrows lifted up suggestively, “I take it you have the answer?”

Nino nodded and blushed. “It’s…” he nodded towards Aiba’s crotch, “…that…”

“This?” Aiba pointed towards his crotch. “Tsk, tsk. I would have thought that you’ve gotten the answer correctly.”

“…What?”

“You’re wrong,” Aiba giggled. “And now, it’s punishment time.”

“Then…” Nino eyed the plastic bags suspiciously as Aiba set them down on the counter, “…what is it?”

“It’s peanut butter,” Aiba giggled and stuck his hand in one of the bags. He eyed Nino darkly and took out a jar of peanut butter. “Now, it’s punishment time.”



Day:185
Title:Deceive
Pairing:ShoxAiba
Genre/Rating:PWP / PG-13
Word Count:409
Summary:Aiba never had any enemies of the sort or any reason for anyone to hate him.
Warning:Possible OOC

“I-I don’t know…” Aiba stuttered as he clutched his dirtied and messy hair, “i-it was so dark, and he--” Aiba gasped and almost collapsed if it weren’t for Sho strong arms.

“It’s ok,” Sho hushed, “no one will hurt you anymore.” Although despite this, Aiba still fainted in his arms. He was never going to forget that night…

Aiba was skipping back home from the grocery after buying his favorite kara’age. He couldn’t wait to eat it at home and devour the whole thing in one sitting. As he skipped to his apartment he heard something snap, like a twig at a forest. Aiba quickly turned around and turned his detective mode on.

“Who’s there?” Aiba called out. “I know you’re there. I just heard you.” There was no sound, but silence and the traffic on the road. Must a squirrel, Aiba assumed and skipped on. However, he didn’t take another step when he heard something snap and this time for sure he was sure that there was someone following him. Just as he was about to turn around again, however, he was pulled in and something was placed over his nose…

Aiba woke in a quick sweat and panted heavily against-- against this rag! Aiba couldn’t see where he was except that it was very dark and that there was a dim light just at the corner to his right. He wanted to scream for help, but there was a rag in his mouth; he wanted to take the rope off his wrists, but the rope was so tight tightly around his wrists. There was nothing he could do. Aiba was no ninja nor did he think this through since he never thought that it would happen to him.

As he struggled on and on, Aiba stopped when he heard footsteps approaching him.

“Don’t worry,” a deep and gruff voice was heard from behind him, “I won’t hurt you.”

Aiba almost believed him if it weren’t for his clothes were suddenly ripped off his body and he had no choice but the let the man do him over…


“Please!” Aiba screamed and woke up in cold sweat just as he did when he was taken. Except this time, he was with Sho. “Sho, I-- Sho?” He looked up from his bed and he saw his best friend with a rope dangling in his hands. “Sho, what…”

“I… I couldn’t help it, Masaki,” Sho said as he came closer to him, “I really can’t help myself around you.”


Day:186
Title:Sparkle
Pairings:JunxNino, JunxAiba
Genre/Rating:Humor, PWP / PG-13
Word Count:387
Summary:Nino has a special gift for Jun, and it sparkles, too. (Aiba was in on it as well).


“It’s MatsuJun’s birthday!” Aiba whooped as he threw his arms in the air, then around Jun’s neck. “What do you want this year, MatsuJun?!”

“Aiba, I already told you, I don’t--”

“Oh! Look! Nino just texted me! He asked me to tell you to go to his apartment!” Aiba squealed and pressed his phone against Jun’s face until it threatened to blind him. He slapped Aiba’s hand away and eyed him suspiciously. For unknown reasons, Jun felt like something bad was going to happen. He shook his head though, thinking that it may be just Aiba’s presence that made him feel that way.

“Why didn’t he just contact me himself?”

“Cause your phone was off,” Aiba giggled. “Now go! I’ll send you stuff later to your apartment.”

“Wha--”

“Go!” Aiba pushed him and sent him off like a proud parent. Jun, still having a bad feeling about all of this, went on anyways. Within a few minutes, Jun arrived quickly with a taxi cab (their driver refused to drive them because Aiba kept pestering him about something). Once he rang the doorbell, the apartment door swung open immediately and Nino stood ahead of him.

“Nino, Aiba said that--”

Jun was unable to complete what he was trying to say when Nino pulled him in without an invitation or any explanation at all. The front door closed with a loud wham and Jun was pushed to the floor. Nino, on the other hand, was eyeing him darkly that Jun wasn’t sure if the man before him was his friend and band mate for more than a decade. “Nino, what the hell are you up to?”

Nino hushed him with a finger. “I’ve got a present for you,” Nino whispered with a smirk as he pulled something out of his pocket. Now this item, Jun could clearly see and had an idea of what it was. The “present” sparkled under the dim lights as Nino waved it around.

“Nino, that’s a lu--”

Nino hushed him again and threw the sparkling item towards him. “Me and Aiba designed it especially for you,” Nino snickered, “and you can use your present on me right now.”

“Nino, this is--” Once again, Jun was unable to continue what it is he had to say as Nino pulled him up and towards his bedroom. That gut feeling he had earlier, he should have listened to it.


Day:187
Title:Almost
Pairing:ShoxJun
Genre/Rating:PWP, Humor / PG
Word Count:421
Summary:Nino tries to find Ohno, but ended up finding himself in an awkward situation.


Nino innocently strode down the hallways from the green room, trying to find the oldest after he’s confirmed the man might have ditched him after impatiently waiting for an hour for him. He was bored without Ohno, especially without having someone something to tease or when he was bored. As he was going on about his way, sounds of muffled laughter and conversation caught his attention. Nino smirked: he knew immediately whose voices it belonged to as an evil thought made its way to his brain.

He crept towards the source of the sound as he snickered evilly to himself. His prank might work on the second eldest, but probably not the latter he’s been looking for, but oh well. As he crept closer and closer the smirk on his face grew wider into an evil smile and he could already imagine what Sho’s scaredy-cat, girly reaction would be like once all the lights “accidentally” turned off. Once he was near the ajar door, he was about to sneak his hand in when he heard another sound. This time, it wasn’t laughter or conversation but odd and weird sounds like in movies.

“Ah~” Sho moaned, “not there…”

Nino’s eyes widened.

“How ‘bout there?” The eldest teased.

Nino gulped.

“No~” Sho whined.

Everything in his body was starting to feel warm.

“Nino, what are you doing?”

Said man immediately pulled away from the door when he heard Jun’s voice and awkwardly stared at him for a minute before running away, mumbling things to himself. He could feel Jun’s eyes on his back the whole time he tried to escape and sighed in relief when he turned into a corner.

On the other hand, Jun grew worried of his friend’s weird actions. He heard Nino say something about bathrooms, so he might be sick of something since he looked flushed earlier…

“Oh! It’s Jun!”

He pulled his eyes away from the corner where their friend disappeared and saw the two oldest come out of a room. They might know something about Nino, he thought. “What’s up with Ninomiya? Is he sick?”

Both of the men shrugged and gave each other worried glances. Ohno, on the other hand, had a bitter smile on his face and sighed, “I almost beat Sho at Jenga…”

“It’s ok,” said man coaxed him, although he looked pleased at beating Ohno, “we can try again next time.”

Jun rolled his eyes and decided to ignore his friends at the lack of questions towards Nino’s health. He quietly walked away from the both of them and hurriedly ran to where Nino disappeared to.


Day:188
Title:Old
Pairings:OhnoxJun, OhnoxNino
Genre/Rating:Fluff / G
Word Count:298
Summary:Ohno feels himself getting old with age.


“Hey, old man!” Ohno sighed once again when he heard Nino address him by his age. He should have gotten used to it by now, now that they were all getting older together. But still, Ohno felt even older every time he was reminded of it. He sighed again and placed his forehead on the table.

Thoughts of gray hair and wrinkly skin creeped into his brain, and Ohno could see himself hunched, using a walker to help him walk like the old man in the movie Up. Ohno could see himself in that way already, walking as slow as a snail, having hard time hearing, and every bone in his body making small creaks. Ohno groaned and slapped his arms on the table and dragged it back, leaving his perspiration visible on the table.

“Hey, old--”

The couch dipped lower, letting him know that someone took a seat beside him. Whoever this was, he made a hissing sound that immediately forced the brat to shut his mouth. “Ohno-san, wanna get coffee?”

Ohno grunted in reply and refused to look up. Coffee was not his thing, but orange juice sounded good right now.

“Then orange juice?”

This time, Ohno looked up and saw the youngest, Jun, looking at him worriedly. It wasn’t he person that surprised him, but the fact that the youngest read his mind, or something. Ohno looked up at him like a puppy and nodded his head.

“Orange juice, it is,” Jun smiled and stood up, “I passed by this café earlier and I think they have great orange juice over there.”

“Ok!” Ohno stood straight up and followed after Jun, ignoring the gamer pouting in the greenroom.

“I swear, Ohno-san, you’re like a kid around me,” Jun laughed as Ohno followed him with the thought of having orange juice with a fellow member.


Day:189
Title:Runaway
Character:Nino
Genre/Rating:Teenage Angst / PG
Word Count:182
Summary:After all, he was born from ill-fated parents.


Nino used his worn blankets to block out the thundering shouts coming from the room besides him, but to no avail, it was all he could hear: violent shouts and endless cries made its way through the thin walls. When was he ever going to hear the end of it? He had warned her not to marry that man persistently, but she didn’t listen to him -- she never listened to him, anyways.

And that stupid … he’s given her everything she wanted till he became penniless and she eventually left him for someone else! Maybe, he was just like his mom after all, having bad taste in love interest. Nino laughed bitterly to himself. If no one was even going to bat an eye towards him, what’s the point of being around?

Maybe that’s what he was supposed to do next: run away and never lock back. That’s what his ill-luck of a father used to say before he drunk himself to death.

Without blinking an eye, Nino stood up and ran.

As far as he can, until his legs couldn’t take him any further.


Day:190
Title:Tonight
Pairing:ShoxJun
Genre/Rating:Fluff / G
Word Count:345
Summary:He was going to do it tonight, no matter what.


Jun impatiently tapped the tips of his fingers on the back of his left hand as he paced back and forth. He hoped that by doing so, time would tick by faster, but the more he checked his silver watch, the longer it took the long hand to land on every second. Nevertheless, it had to be tonight, no matter what.

“Goodnight, Matsumoto-san!”

“Drive home safely, Jun-san!”

“Don’t be late tomorrow, Matsumoto!”

Jun distractively waved towards his coworkers as each of them went different ways towards home. It was very late at night and he should already be heading home like his coworkers, but he decided not to do so. It just had to be tonight.

“Oh, Jun-san, you’re still here?”

The familiar voice caught Jun’s attention and he finally stopped pacing and checking his watch for the time. Jun suddenly felt nervous, even if he’s seen the man every day at work. “Y-yeah…” Jun awkwardly answered as he brought his hand behind his neck.

“Is your car broken down again?” The man asked, worry obvious in his voice.

Jun immediately denied his question, telling him that his car was fine. He had only used that excuse to have the man close to him.

Jun gulped. “Actually… Sakurai-san--”

“Please, it’s Sho. We’re not at work.”

“…Sho-san… I was wondering if maybe… maybe we could g-g-go g-gr-grab a d-drink?” For some reason, Jun felt like a high school girl. He waited for the man to answer, but with every second he waited, the longer the man took to answer. Jun was beginning to think that maybe, he shouldn’t have done this after all.

“I’d love to,” the man finally answered, “I was beginning to think you’d never ask me.”

“Wha--”

“With the boss and employee relationship, I thought you were never going to ask, Jun-san. But isn’t it kind of late to go on a date?”

Jun blushed hotly.“I--”

“Just kidding,” the man teased, “I know a bar that opens late this night, and the owner is a good friend of mines.”

As his boss headed towards his car, Jun watched with glee, glad that he had done it tonight, after all.


ay:191
Title:Luck
Pairing:AibaxOhno
Genre/Rating:Humor(?), Fluff / G
Word Count:603
Summary:Just when he thought that anything else could get worse, luck finds him.


Aiba let his arms fall to his sides as he let out a long sigh. He was literally kicked out of the part-time job he’s been working in for more than 2 years now just because of a tiny little accident. He didn’t mean to do it! He just happened to be there at the wrong time! Aiba let out a sigh yet again and blamed himself for not listening to his horoscope this morning when it clearly told him that today is full of bad luck for him.

He decided to head home, having nothing else to do or anywhere to go. Nino was away at America, helping with a composer for this one game he’s been keeping up to date with. Sho was out with Jun, on their anniversary date after clearly saying that he couldn’t come with them. Then there was him, the (he believes) less important person in his social life. He wondered how he’s ever become friends with them when his status was nowhere near theirs.

On his way back home, Aiba was too distracted about his life and his friends to notice that he’s walked under an open ladder; he didn’t notice till a few minutes latter that his right foot was suddenly caught in a hole, big enough to swallow up his feet. He groaned in anger as he looked back at the ladder he’s walked under to the situation he was in. Aiba whined like a child and tried to pull it out, but to no avail. It was like his whole foot was stuck there!

As he tried to pull it out, Aiba was starting to wonder if this was like a live version of the movie Saw, except he wasn’t chained in a room, and there wasn’t a creepy guy telling him things. Although, he felt humiliated, for once in his life, that he just happened to have bad luck and literally got stuck in a bad situation. Maybe he should start listening to his horoscope more.

He eventually gave up. No one was lending a hand or two, and his foot refused to budge. Well, at least he won’t get into anymore bad luck situations if he was already stuck in another one… right? Aiba hoped so. As he watched the day go by and everyone pass by him, Aiba was once again too distracted to notice two set of hands pulling him from the hole.

All of a sudden, Aiba felt… free? He looked down and saw that his foot was free. Aiba couldn’t be more happier. Maybe his bad luck was starting to lift up! But, he wasn’t the one who pulled himself out…

“Are you ok?” A sleepy voice caught his attention and Aiba thought it was a hallucination after having nothing to eat since he was fired from work. But it was just a man, a bit shorter, chubbier, darker-skinned that he was. “I saw that you were stuck, so I--”

“Thank you, thank you!” Aiba beamed and hugged the man without shame. “You saved my life!”

The man smiled sheepishly. “Eheh… you’re welcome.”

“Oh my god, he might just be my good luck charm because I couldn’t even pull myself out and out of everyone he’s the only who helped me!” Aiba told himself before facing the man, “what did you say your name was?”

“It’s Ohno Satoshi…”

“Great! I’m Aiba Masaki! Now follow me and walk me back home!” He demanded and dragged the man who didn’t even protest at all.

Just as Aiba had assumed, nothing else bad happened to him on the way home. At least, on his bad luck day, he found his lucky charm!


Day:192
Title:Distraction
Pairing:ShoxAiba
Genre/Rating:Fluff / G
Word Count:809
Summary:Matsumoto Jun needed a new model so Sakurai Sho, his manager, suggested they work with a less known model. So Sho set out to find more about this model.


Being the manager of the famous photographer, Matsumoto Jun, meant that he was able to meet the models who agreed to work with the man’s cheeky personality. Still, it was a good opportunity to meet different people from time to time.

“Who’s the next model?” Jun asked him after they’ve finished with the last model, Ikuta Toma for the day. It was Ikuta-san’s last day today and they needed a new model for future works.

“His name is Aiba Masaki. He’s only showed in a few minor magazines, but I heard he was a natural.”

“Heard?” Jun raised an eyebrow. “Aren’t you supposed to know these things and not from gossips.”

“He’s in America right now, so I really couldn’t take a peek at his work. I just called his manager, Ninomiya Kazunari-san.”

“Oh, well I’m looking forward to working with this amateur then.”

“I didn’t say he’s--” Jun already disappeared through the studio entrance before Sho could even correct the man. He hopes that this Aiba Masaki was willing to cooperate anyways, and is as good as his manager described him.

They decided to take enough days off till the next model arrives, but till then Sho decided to scope for magazines the next model was in. He bought a couple of them as suggested by Aiba Masaki’s manager and then bought a couple of snacks to eat as he went through them.

After he arrived back home, Sho threw his tie aside the entrance and crashed on his couch. He took a quick look around his apartment and sighed when he saw that his house was still messy. Oh, well. Once he opened a can of beer and a pack of dried squid, he opened up one of the magazines on a random page.

The first thing Sho noticed was a model before all of its contents. The model was a man posing simply, yet he looked attractive, even to Sho. The model’s contagious grin and his skinny frame danced languidly in his eyes that that was all Sho could ever focus on. Of all the models he and Jun worked with, he’s never seen someone this attractive. Also, if it was Jun capturing the model’s photo, he’d make it better.

Sho wanted him and not that Aiba Masaki. He immediately called the magazine producers and asked for the model they used. However, they told him he was currently in America, but should be back in a few days so they gave him the man’s public address and called the man’s manager for him. Sho couldn’t wait to meet him.



It’s already been a few days, about due time that model was supposed to come back. He dressed himself up differently than how he usually goes to meetings, but he didn’t know exactly why -- he just felt like doing it. Once he finally arrived at the model’s home, he knocked on his door, waited for a while, and gussied himself up when he heard footsteps from behind the door.

The door swung open and Sho immediately bowed. “Hello, I’m--” The words got stuck in his throat when he stood up straight and saw another man standing near the doorframe, half save for his boxers hanging loosely. Sho quickly looked away to the address number and wondered if he read it wrong. Unfortunately, it wasn’t.

“I… uh… there’s a model that lives here, right?”

“Oh, you’re the one who’s looking for him. Yes, there is, actually.”

Strangely, the voice sounded familiar, like he talked to him before.

“Yeah. He’ll come out in a minute. Why don’t you come in?” The man stepped aside for him to enter and Sho made sure to walk out of his way not to accidentally get in contact with the man. Soon, as the man said, another person came out from one of the rooms and Sho couldn’t help himself and just stared at him in awe.

“Can you make coffee Nino?” the model asked the still half man, who snarled and disappeared into the kitchen. “So, what brings you here today?”

“I want you to be my-- Jun’s model,” Sho told him straightforwardly.

“Jun? You mean Matsumoto Jun?”

Sho nodded.

“Oh! But… I’ve already got an appointment with him…”

“What? I don’t remember-- wait… are you, perhaps, Aiba Masaki?”

The model nodded then tilted his head to the side. “Are you his manager?”

“Yes, I’m Sakurai Sho.”

“Oh!” the man giggled, “then makes me want to work with Matsumoto-san more! I’ve heard from Nino that he was rude, but I didn’t know he had such a cute manager!”

“Wha--”

“Looking forward to working with you!” Aiba grinned. “By the way, you should have known that it was me in the magazine.”

Sho blushed. He had forgotten to check the name since he was too busy staring at the model.

“Oh, and don’t worry,” Aiba winked as Sho’s eyes followed the half man retreating towards a hallway after setting two cups of coffee down, “he’s just a friend.”


Day:193
Title:Barely
Pairing:Turtle!OhnoxChipmunk!Sho
Genre/Rating:AU, Fluff, Humor / G
Word Count:439
Summary:Ohno lost his shell, and he can’t remember where he last put it so Sho helps him find it.


The sound of a slow and deep wail could be heard from all around the small pond, but the sound ceased and was replaced by soft sounds of someone choking. Alerted, the fastest, yet clumsiest, chipmunk ran to the sound of his dear old friend. He immediately spotted him standing bare on a tock in the middle of the pond, hacking and coughing very loudly.

“Help…” the turtle managed to say in between his fits of coughing. The chipmunk, after staring at his bare friend in horror, finally realized what caused his friend to cough so loudly. Rolling his eyes, he took a great leap towards his friend, jumped a few times on his back, and leaped back onto the other side of the pond -- he wasn’t going to drown today, not again.

The chipmunk stood on his two feet as he had seen the humans and mimicked a human in disappointment, “Satoshi, it’s bad to leave your mouth hanging open. You can literally catch a fly in your mouth out here!”

“But I lost it Sho,” Satoshi slowly turned his head towards him, “I’ve lost my shell.”

“I can see that,” Sho sighed, “where did you last put it?”

The turtle just stared at him blankly.

“Fine, we’ll look for it,” Sho groaned.



Having Satoshi as a friend meant that he had to learn to be patient around and with him (he’s learned that the very first day he met him). While the turtle took his time catching up, Sho scanned the area ahead of them and told Satoshi if his shell was around or not. However, by the end of the day Satoshi and Sho had reached the edge of the forest, but they still haven’t found his shell.

Sho felt the need to groan, but he held himself back for his friend, who was a bit sensitive about his speed. As he was about to call it a day, Satoshi finally spoke. “Oh! I left it behind your tree!” Sho couldn’t take it anymore and groaned as he carried Satoshi on the way back, glad that Satoshi was small for a turtle. Like the turtle’s speed, his memory was slow as well.

Once the duo finally arrived behind Sho’s home, they saw the shell right away. It was resting besides the lower trunk behind the tall grasses, making it hard to actually see the shell. As Satoshi slowly walked towards his shell, Sho decided to finally go home.

“Next time, remember to put your shell back on, Satoshi. I’m not carrying you everywhere again.” It seems the turtle ignored him as he made his way towards his shell with a sleepy grin on his face.


Day:194
Title:Last
Pairing:AibaxNino
Genre/Rating:Angst / G
Word Count:296
Summary:It was nearly the end of the world, and it would be their last time to ever see each other again.


Ninomiya Kazunari was there to see it happen and he was lucky enough to rush back home. It was a rough ride getting through panicked people sprawled about the roads and streets alike, but it was determination that helped him through it. He wanted to make sure he was alive, at least, breathing and grinning like the idiot he usually was. As soon as he arrived back home, he saw him standing in the middle of the kitchen with a horrified look on his face. It pained Nino to see him like that, especially since he knows what's coming as well.

Nino dragged him away from the kitchen, and away from the TV that he didn't bother to turn off. He could still hear a panicked news reporter and screaming and destruction and-- Nino decided to block the sounds out and pretended it was a movie they accidentally forgot to turn off last night. It was better to think of it that way anyways because it made the whole situation seem like a huge movie set.

"Are we--"

"Hush," Nino whispered as he closed their bedroom door behind them, "don't think about it, Masaki, and sleep. It will be all over tomorrow, I promise."

Masaki didn't say a word then, and just stared at him with his brown puppy eyes as Nino tucked him and himself under their blanket. It was cold at first since it was fall, but it quickly warmed up as they moved closer to each other.

"Promise me you won't cry," Nino trembled as he lightly kissed Masaki's lips.

"Promise..."

They held each other as they closed their eyes and breathed as one as they waited. Neither cried nor opened their eyes when everything turned white and when they felt the sun's final rays of light touch their skin.


Day:195
Title:Doll
Pairing:ShoxNino
Genre/Rating:Angst / R
Word Count:183
Summary:A con artist and his master.
Warning:R / Mentions of

Nino had once succumbed to the man's evil ways, but he swore in his life that it'll never happen again. He was not loved neither was he the attention in the man's eyes; he was nothing but a doll to him. Still, Nino worked for him day in and day out, conning people out of money by using his magic tricks. By the end of the day, after he gave everything he earned to his master, he had no choice but to let his master do as he wished with him.

Every moan that came out of his mouth as his master hard into him, he cried. Every time he wished his master loved him back, he cried. By the time his master was done with him and gave him a little bit of what he's earned, he'd gotten rid of him until the next night. Perhaps it was loyalty to the man that made him stay since his master saved his life more than once. But he wished, that somewhere deep inside his master, that he wasn't a lifeless doll to him.


Day:196
Title:Invincible
Pairing:AibaxJun
Genre/Rating:Humor / G
Word Count:269
Summary:Aiba discovers he has magic powers one day.


It was a random day when Aiba discovered he had the power to become invincible as well as being able to turn it on and off as he wished. Whatever caused it, Aiba was glad it happened to him. Perhaps it was something in his bento? Probably not since the others had the same one. Grinning happily to himself, he skipped to the green room and snickered when he saw horrified faces of the Arashi ni Shiyagare staff he accidentally bumped into. Oh, this is going to be fun.

The first person that came to mind was Sho, and he wanted to see his reaction when he finds out he's speaking to his invincible form. He skipped towards Sho, glad that he was the only one around, and stood somewhere Sho wouldn't "see" him. Aiba snickered.

"Sho-chan, what are you doing?"

"Reading today's newspaper," the man replied without looking up.

"Are you reading the American one?"

"Yes... Are interested in what I'm reading?"

Oh! Maybe this one might make him turn around, Aiba thought. "Yeah, pass it, will you?"

"Sure, he...re? Aiba-san?"

"Ooh.." Aiba imitated what he assumed ghosts mumble and giggled away. The horrified look on Sho's face as Aiba grabbed the newspaper was priceless.

He's definitely going to let Nino in on this, but first he had to find whatever it was that made him completely invincible.

On the other hand, Sho tried to calm himself. He had just witnesses Aiba wearing a hideous mask over a white tablecloth. It was a horrifying experience since he wasn't expecting it, but he was relieved that it was Aiba underneath it, and not Nino. Who knows what he'll do?


Day:197
Title:Delusional
Pairing:ShoxAiba
Genre/Rating:Humor / G
Word Count:417
Summary:Being around Aiba made Sho grow more worried about his own sanity.


Even in his dreams, he could hear Aiba’s breathy voice and laughter on any vivid object or person he laid eyes on. Sho woke with a start, believing that Aiba occupied the empty spot besides him on the bed. He was relieved to see that it was empty, not that he had any reason to let anyone sleep on his bed anyways. Sighing in relief, he dropped back onto his back and hoped that Aiba won’t haunt his dreams anymore…

Sho didn’t want to speak or look at anyone the next day, but he had no choice to since socializing was needed to complete today’s filming for the sequel of Kamisama no Karute. If it hadn’t been for his recurring dreams of Aiba last night and the every minute he woke up believing the man was somewhere near his room, Sho would have been fine. Maybe a little bit of sleep would be good. After they finished one segment of filming, Sho retreated back to the green room and hoped for a good short nap. However, once he’s closed his eyes, he opened them immediately when he heard the echoing laughter of his band mate.

“Aiba-san, are you there?” He waited for a response, but nothing came. Now he was losing his mind. Taking a huge breath, he leaned back onto the only comfortable sitting in the green room and exhaled once he closed his eyes.

“Finally, re--”

He was interrupted when he heard Aiba’s voice as clear as day. His eyes quickly opened and he assumed his eyes were bloodshot.

“Coming to visit Sho-chan,” Aiba’s voice rang as he san gleefully, “to see how he’s doing!”

Sho clamped his ears shut and spoke in loud nonsense to block Aiba’s voice out. He knows it’s not real and that it’s all just in his head. But no matter how loud Sho randomly spoke, he could still hear it clearly in his head.

“Sho-chan! Sho-chan!” The voice insisted. “Sho-chan! How are you-- Sho-chan?”

He opened his eyes when he felt something warm on his shoulder and gasped in horror when he saw his fellow band mate standing before him. He was definitely crazy now. “You’re not real!” Sho yelled hysterically and backed away as further as he can. His delusion, however, gave him a worried and confused look.

“Sho-chan? Are you ok?”

“No…” He whispered weakly and stumbled back, “I’m crazy…” Soon, the world turned dark.

“Was it something I did?” Aiba mumbled quietly to himself as he helped the fainted Sho up. “Or something I said?”


Day:198
Title:Always
Pairing:OhnoxNino
Genre/Rating:Angst, Deathfic / G
Word Count:130
Summary:...And Forever.
A/N:First vampire-ish fic I've ever written


‘No matter what, I’ll always be with you,’ he whispered in his lover’s ear as they made love under the moonlight. ‘Forever…’

The very same words and memory haunted him every night he laid asleep on his bed. Oh, how he missed him: his scent, his body, and his blood that he was willing enough to sacrifice to him. But it was old age that got his lover and he wished he had died with him. Curse this vampire blood! He should have been there with him, to hold his hands and walk with him to forever slumber. If he were to sacrifice his own life, though, his lover didn’t like it.

After all, he promised his beloved Kazu that he’ll live for him and that he’ll always be in his heart.



Day:199
Title:Brat
Pairing:NinoxArashi
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Humor, Maiga verse / G
Word Count:417
Summary:He always gets what he wants, when he wants.


Out of all his brothers, Nino believed he was the best simply because he was born to become the best. And, out of all his brothers, he had the golden tongue and was able to make people do things for him, or give him what he wants. Although, it only works on his brothers because they’re his test subjects.

"Satoshi-nii, can you make me a sandwich?" he pouted and pulled the eldest arm down.

"Ok," Satoshi simply answered and hummed as he skipped to the kitchen.

"I'm a little thirsty," Nino mumbled quietly to himself and made sure Jun, the youngest, heard him.

"I'll get you water!" Jun immediately replied as he jumped up and gave a toothless grin before disappearing to the kitchen as well. Nino always admired his little brother for being such a little soldier.

"Masakii-nii, I think I saw rabbits in our backyard!" He gasped and jumped up and down their brown leather couch. "I think it came here for you!"

"Really?!" The third oldest screamed excitedly and pulled his eyes away from the TV screen. "Oh, man. I've been waiting for this day."

As he watched his brother run up the stairs and come back down with a a camera in his hands, Nino rolled his eyes. No matter how many times he's going to use the same excuse to make Masaki-nii lay off the TV, it'd always work. Nino snickered happily to himself as he took his Playstation consoles from the cabinet and fed one of his video games into the CD slot. Now that he's settled, he can enjoy a nice sandwhich and a cold drink while playing his treasured video games.

However, as soon as his game went to the start screen, he heard the familiar sound of foot tapping on the hard wooden floor. Nino groaned. The only brother he was unable to convince was the second oldest, Sho, who said he was too clever to fall for his traps. Nino liked to think otherwise since he had a master plan. Putting on a sweet and pouty smile, he ran towards his brother and lightly kissed him on the cheek. He's heard from Masaki that it was easy to get him with that.

Smirking, he pulled from his brother and demanded that he leave him alone. After what seemed like nervous gibberish and stuttering from Sho-nii, his brother finally left, still mumbling as he followed a disappointed Masaki to the patio.

In the end, he was still the best.


Day:200
Title:Yarns
Pairing:JunxNino
Genre/Rating:Fluff, Humor, (overrated cuteness), Cat!Nino, Cat!Jun / G
Word Count:314
Summary:When it came to playtime, two furious cats fight for the same yarn.


Nino, as given by his master, stood up straight at the same time his fur did. His feline senses told him that there was an unwanted presence approaching him and as it turns out, it was the kitten, Jun. Nino disliked him and the fact that their master favored Jun’s presence. He was the one who was brought home first, so it shouldn’t be Jun that’s the favored cat.

He let out a hiss as their master spread their toys about the wooden floor. There was a cylinder scratcher, a box with shaped holes, random toy plushies, and a yarn standing in the middle of it all. It always came to this during playtime: there would only be one yarn for the both of them while they ignored the other toys.

Letting out a loud hiss towards Jun, he ran towards the yarn but was unfortunately tackled by the bobtail cat. He let out a loud growl and quickly recovered on his feet. As soon as he was on fours, he sped towards the feline, jumped high, and presented his claws.

“Nya!” Nino screamed in anger as he came down on the ignorant kitten below him. He could feel his claws dig deep in Jun’s skin and he let out a satisfactory mewl when the kitten yowled in pain. In the end, he won because he was the oldest and biggest and everything was his. However, just as he was about to lay his hands on the yarn, he was suddenly lifted off the ground.

“Bad cat!” Their master scolded him and placed him inside his pen. “Jun only wants to play and you hurt him.”

“Nya…” Nino apologized and drooped his head in shame. This kind of thing wasn’t the first to happen. As he sat, bored, in his pen, he watched the youngest resume his clawing on the yarn. At least they don’t share the same bed.

END