Chapter 85

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

Once arriving in front of the house, Sowon rang the doorbell but there was no answer. She rang again and again until she heard the door being unlock, revealing SinB in a short short and a cute t-shirt.

 

“What took you so long?” scolded Sowon in which SinB glared at her.

 

“If it wasn’t you who made me drank so much, it wouldn’t have taken so long you stupid giraffe!!” responded SinB.

 

Eunha laughed at them. “Alright girls, play nice, play nice! Both of you have a hangover, now go in. I’m getting cold standing here!” said the short girl so SinB quickly let them in.

 

Once at Umji’s house, they started invading the kitchen. Sowon really wanted to talk to SinB but with Eunha around she couldn’t.

 

“Yah SinB, you didn’t prepare anything?” asked Sowon, disbelief that this girl didn’t do anything.

 

“Yah! Stop Yah-ing me today!! No, I fell back asleep until a crazy person started to ring the doorbell crazily!!” exclaimed SinB glaring at Sowon in which she rolled her eyes.

 

“How’s your head?” asked Eunha as SinB passed her a knife. “Sowon was in a very bad state this morning.”

 

“Yah! I wasn’t that bad!” said Sowon with a pout making SinB and Eunha laugh at her.

 

SinB smiled at Eunha. “I’m fine, Umji left some breakfast and medics ready for me so I feel better now.” she explained. “Thank you Eunha for calling her…”

 

Eunha smiled. “I couldn’t take care of you two by myself and I knew Umji would know better what to do with you.” said the short girl and SinB nodded at her.

 

They continued to prepare the food then Eunha stopped and looked around. Sowon saw her and frowned. “What is it?” she asked the short girl who looked up at her.

 

“Don’t we have tomatoes?” she asked and SinB looked around the kitchen.

 

“I will check the other kitchen.” smiled SinB as she walked away.

 

Sowon put the carrot she had in hands on the table to follow SinB. “I’m coming with you.” said the tall girl quickly pushing SinB out of the kitchen before she could protest.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” asked sinB as they walked away. “Don’t you want to have more alone time with your bunny?”

 

Sowon sighed. “I need to tell you something, it’s important.” said Sowon as they entered the second kitchen.

 

SinB blushed and looked down. “If it’s about that kiss, don’t worry I won’t tell Eunha or anyone I swear.” quickly said SinB shyly remembering their kiss and Sowon smiled at her.

 

“It’s not about that and Eunha already knows about the kiss…” said Sowon blushing too.

 

SinB looked at Sowon with wide eyes. “You told her?! But why? Were you trying to make her jealous? Oh my god! She will kill me!!” asked SinB not believing Sowon would tell Eunha about that.

 

“SinB calm down, it’s not about the kiss, and why would you even get kill?! Anyways, it’s more important, I had a talk with Eunha… and…” Sowon hesitated, how could she tell SinB without breaking all her hopes about Yuju.

 

SinB smirked. “Oh my god, you confessed to Eunha? that’s it?” she asked excited. “You were drunk and told her that you love her! Oh my god this is awesome! You kissed her too? did you kiss her after confessing?? It would have been so cute!” said SinB quickly and Sowon slapped her arm.

 

“Yah! SinB! stop fantasizing about me and Eunha please!! You’re really scaring me sometimes!” said Sowon glaring her friend with a shocked expression. “It’s not about me but about you and Yuju!” finally said Sowon.

 

“Yuju? What is it?” asked SinB not knowing why Sowon would talk about Yuju right now and what it had to do with their drunk night and Eunha.

 

“Eunha told me… she told me a guy was after Yuju since some times now…” said Sowon not wanting to enter the details or assume anything for now. “And now that I think about it, Yuju have been a lot on her phone recently, always texting or receiving calls, don’t tell me you didn’t notice?”

 

SinB swallow hard. “It’s probably some friends that call her or something, Yuju would tell me if she was seeing someone, I’m sure of it….” said SinB more to convince herself than Sowon.

 

“I don’t doubt that SinB but I wanted you to know what I heard from Eunha since she’s also pretty close to Yuju…” explained Sowon.

 

SinB frowned now. “She would tell me…” she repeated.

 

Sowon sighed and pull SinB toward her and gave SinB a big hug. “Yeah she would, but I just want to make sure you knew about that, I don’t want you to be hurt in anyway.” said Sowon gently and SinB nodded against her while hugging Sowon back.

 

The door opened and Eunha looked at them confused. “What are you two doing now?” she asked and Sowon quickly broke the hug.

 

“Nothing!” said Sowon looking around. “I found the tomatoes!” she said as she took the tomatoes and walked away.

 

SinB rolled her eyes and Eunha frowned. “Are you okay?” she asked SinB who nodded. “Why were you two hugging?” she asked again.

 

“Just like that, to play around, you know me and Sowon always like to tease each other.” said SinB with a smile but Eunha seemed still confused. The short girl looked down and was about to leave the room too but SinB caught her by the arm. “Eunha, what’s wrong?” asked SinB worried, she rarely saw Eunha with that face.

 

Eunha was looking down and SinB put her hand on her shoulder so Eunha looked up. “You and Sowon are good friends now…” she said and SinB nodded. “You two are getting more and more close…” added Eunha shyly and SinB smiled understanding.

 

“She’s my best friend and I feel like she would talk with you more easily than with me now.” explained Eunha timidly.

 

“Are you jealous?” asked SinB giggling. “No need to be jealous! She’s all yours! I don’t want that stupid giraffe! And I already have the coolest best friend in the world!” winked SinB and Eunha pouted.

 

“I’m not jealous!” said Eunha with a cute pout before hitting SinB in the arm.

 

SinB rolled her eyes. “Seriously! Sowon wouldn’t want anyone else but you as her best friend, you can be sure of that.” said SinB hoping it would reassure the short girl. “Trust me, those past few days she was always talking about you! You kinda owe me for having to listen to her all the time! So annoying!” added SinB laughing.

 

Eunha hit SinB again. “Yah, Sowon is not annoying!” said Eunha defending the tall girl. “And I don’t owe you anything, you’re the one who ask her to dance with you!” said Eunha smiling.

 

SinB laughed and nodded. “Okay, okay. It’s my own fault to ask your giraffe to dance with me” said SinB taking Eunha’s arm in hers.

 

Then Eunha smack SinB arm again “Yah!! What MY giraffe!!” which made SinB laughed.

 

“You know I have a hangover and you keep smacking me today!! What is this Eunha ar!” pouted SinB while massaging her arm which made Eunha guilty. “Mianhe!! I didn’t mean to! But!! Stop teasing me!!!!” whined Eunha this time which made SinB laugh. “Haha, okay okay! Let’s go back to help Sowon now, or this stupid giraffe won’t be able to do anything without us!” joked SinB and Eunha giggled.

 

As they arrived in the other kitchen, Sowon was busy cooking, she was so focused. SinB was surprised to see the tall girl so serious. SinB did see Sowon being serious while practicing their dance but looking at her like this had a different aura.

 

They went to help her and finally finished everything just on time. Umji would arrive in some minutes now, they set the table and was chitchatting until Umji arrived.

 

“I’m home!” said Umji entering the house, smelling the nice smell of food. “SinB ar, did you invite the girls over?? I see shoes at the entrance!!” says Umji as she walked straight to the kitchen and was surprised to see Sowon and Eunha there.

 

“Hello Umji!” said Eunha going to the girl to give her a hug. “How was your exam?” she asked seriously and Umji smiled.

 

“Good, I thought it would be harder but i think I did pretty well.” smiled Umji before looking at Sowon. “How are you today?” she asked the tall girl who sighed.

 

“Head still hurt a little but I’m fine, thank you for yesterday.” answered Sowon sincerely. “How much do I owe you for the drinks?” she asked reaching for her jacket and her wallet.

 

Umji frowned. “Nothing, keep your money.” said Umji as Sowon handed Umji some money. “Really, it’s nothing for me, we’re friends so just be there for me too if I need you.” said Umji with a smile.

 

Sowon shook her head and hugged Umji before messing her hair. “Of course I will be there for you my friend! And it’s not IF you need me, it’s WHEN you need me!” she said like it was evident.

 

SinB looked at them and pouted. “I want a hug too!” she said while spreading her arm open to Umji who giggled.

 

“No hugs for you!” said Umji hiding her smile. “You made me go out at 1am the night before my last exam you dummy!” said Umji faking a mad face toward her best friend.

 

SinB pouted even more. “I’m sorry Umji-ya!!” said SinB walking closer to Umji and hugging her arm. “Look at all the good food I made for you!” she added showing her cutest smile to Umji who bit her lips to hide her smile too.

 

“You really made all of this for me?” asked Umji and SinB looked down.

 

“We? We made all of this for you.” corrected SinB before looking up at her best friend with a grin. “Because you’re the best girl in the world and because I love you!” she said smiling and Umji laughed before hugging her tightly. “Does that mean you’re not mad at me?” asked SinB smiling.

 

Umji broke the hug and looked at SinB with a smirk. “I wasn’t even mad, just wanted you to cook for me.” said Umji before running away while SinB ran after her.

 

After that they sat around the table and shared the delicious food they prepared while talking. SinB sighed, she looked at her phone but still no answer from Yuju, after her talk with Sowon SinB send a text to Yuju to invite her today, they made enough food for the five of them but Yuju still didn’t answer and SinB was more and more thinking about what Sowon told her before.

 

She shook her head to chase away those thoughts and focused back on her food. When Umji, followed by Eunha went in the kitchen to bring the desert, Sowon put her hand on SinB’s arm.

 

“You okay?” asked the tall girl.

 

“I’m just a little worried that she doesn’t answer my texts.” confessed SinB and Sowon nodded at her.

 

“Maybe she’s still sleeping. You know her, if nobody wakes her up she can sleep all day.” smiled Sowon wanting to reassure SinB a little.

 

Sinb nodded. “Yeah, she will probably call me when she will wake up.” said SinB looking at the dessert arriving on the table. They finished eating and decided to play some video games.

 

Sowon was just really bad at every video games and Umji wondered how it was possible for the tall girl to even lose at those mini battle games. While Eunha was now battling against Umji, SinB’s phone vibrated, she quickly looked at it and saw a message from Yuju.

 

“Morning my SinB! Sorry just woke up! Are you free tonight? I was thinking we could have a girls night tonight, just you, me, some pizza and movies!^^ I miss you…”

 

SinB smiled brightly and Sowon rolled her eyes. “I bet it’s Yuju?”

 

SinB nodded. “She want to see me tonight she miss me.” she said blushing and Sowon smiled. “I’m going to call her.” quickly said SinB running out of the living room.

 

“Where is she going?” asked Eunha seeing the girl fly away so fast just after she won that game against Umji.

 

Sowon giggled. “Yuju just invited her to a movie night.” just said Sowon and Eunha frowned.

 

“Just SinB?” she asked confused. “What about us? We’re not invited?” asked the short girl and Sowon shook her shoulders.

 

“Just SinB, I guess she missed her with the showcase.” said Sowon putting her hand on Eunha shoulder. “Why do you want to get invited anyway? We already have plan together tonight!” smiled the tall girl taking the remote from Eunha’s hand nodded happily knowing they would spend some more time together later. “My time to challenge Umji now!” said Sowon to Umji who was ready to easily beat her again at this game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! A surprise update for Chinese New Year!! For those who celebrate it! Happy Lunar New Year!! Some Wonha, Eunbis, Tom & Jerry and Maknae line in this chapter! What do you think?? Eunha getting jealous at SinB ahahaha while Sowon is just worry about SinB.

inB will get to see Yuju!!! What do you think will happen in the next chapter?  ;) Let us know!!!