Chapter 76

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next few days, the girls would automatically go to the studio once they finished class. They were all excited to finish class everyday so they could hang out at the studio.

 

Today, when SinB finished class, she quickly rushed out to the entrance to meet up with the girls since she was the last one to finish. She couldn’t wait to see Yuju. True, that they’ve been together everyday but during the studio time, Yuju was in another class with Eunha which made SinB sad since they would only see each other during break, and only if they take the break together. Sometime when SinB, Sowon and Umji were going to take the break, they went to see if Eunha and Yuju would take it with them. But lots of time, they would reject the girls saying that they need to practice more or they don’t need a break to since compared to dancing, they didn’t need to move much. When that happened, SinB and Sowon would pout.

 

As SinB reached the gate, she was confused, she only saw Sowon standing there. She approached Sowon and saw the latter frowning at her cell phone.

 

“Hey Giraffe! Where’s the others?” asked SinB looking around.

 

Sowon frowned and stopped her game before locking her screen phone. “They already went first...” she said looking up at SinB.

 

“What?! Didn’t we say we will meet up first?” asked SinB sadly.

 

“Yeah...that was the plan but since we won’t be practicing together, they decided to go first saying they have a lot of stuff to do…” explained Sowon sad too.

 

SinB frowned but then looked at Sowon. “But, don’t you end around the same time as them? You stayed behind?” asked SinB confused. Sowon must be waiting here at the gate for a long time now.

 

Sowon sighed. “I wanted to go with Eunha, at least you know, spend some time with her walking to the studio but they told me that I should wait for you since we are a group and if I get there I’ll just be alone…” said Sowon which made SinB look at the tall girl with concern. She knew that Sowon would rather spend time with Eunha than stay behind just for her, she was sad that Yuju wasn’t around but seeing Sowon like this didn’t make her feel better, she felt like it was her fault that Sowon had to stay behind.

 

“Ahhh, I see! That’s why you are here! Of course, why would you stay behind for me anyways. Only because your bunny tell you to do so. Sighhhhh!~” teased SinB hoping to make Sowon more energetic.

 

Sowon raised her eyebrow. “Yah!! You know I could still insist to go with them if I really didn’t want to stay behind you know! You midget!!!” answered Sowon which made SinB glare at her.

 

“I am no midget, you penguin!” said SinB and Sowon glared back at her.

 

“You are so much shorter than me, you midget!!” insisted Sowon with a smirk then both of them giggled at their own silliness. “Thank you SinB” added Sowon when they stopped annoying each other.

 

SinB raised an eyebrow at the tall girl. “Thank you for what? Calling you a penguin?! No need to thanks me! I’m just stating the truth!” said SinB sticking out her tongue.

 

Sowon shook her head and smiled at SinB. “ I know you say this to cheer me up. Knowing you, I’m sure you are as disappointed as me that Yuju isn’t around. So… thank you ar SinB...” said Sowon sweetly before suddenly pulling SinB into a warm hug.

 

SinB smiled and returned the hug. It was rare for Sowon to hug her and when the tall girl was showing this side of her it was always sincere. “Okay let’s go giraffe! I’m sure Umji is waiting for us there! And if we get there earlier we can say hi to your wife!” teased SinB breaking the hug before quickly running away which made Sowon ran after her, while they both laughed.

 

As they got there, to SinB surprise, they didn’t see Umji around. So SinB took out her phone to see if the latter have messaged her. Then she suddenly felt someone jumping on her back and she almost fell down but then remembered her bestie fragrance, she quickly started to giggle.

 

“Yah Umji!! Did you gain weight?! You are so heavy!!!” whined SinB with a smirk which made Umji smack her.

 

“Yah!! I didn’t gain weight!!” pouted the latter which made SinB put her down and hugged her.

 

“Hehe I know! I was joking!!” said SinB and Umji walked away which made SinB quickly ran behind her to give the girl a back hug. “Umji arrrrrrr! Forgive SinB pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” whined SinB which made Umji giggle.

 

“Yah, that’s cheating you know I can’t be mad at you when you do that!!” said Umji making SinB nod happily and held her friend’s hand before looking at Sowon with a smile.

 

“Let’s go!” said SinB and the girls nodded so they all walked in together.

 

As they reached their class, they took a peek at Gayoon classroom by the glasses, but to their surprise, there was no one there. SinB and Sowon frowned which made Umji giggle and the girl earned a glare from both of them.

 

“Yah! Why are you two glaring at me!! Not my fault that your two lovers are not here!” teased Umji and quickly ran into Jiyoon class getting chased by the other two. As SinB and Sowon followed quickly Umji inside the class to catch her, they both bumped into Umji who stood there. They were going to yell at Umji for stopping like that but then they saw that the kids were already all practicing and Jiyoon was staring at them with a disapproval look. All three of them bow down and walked toward Jiyoon that was once again working on papers in a corner of the room.

 

“Unnie, why are you glaring at us like this?” asked SinB shyly, it was rare for them to see Jiyoon like that.

 

“Girls, what time is it? You girls are late!” said Jiyoon coldly. “We have a showcase to prepare, it’s not a game, you have to put effort and get seriously involved.” explained the teacher with a very strict tone and the girls swallowed hard.

 

SinB looked down. “Mianhe unnie...we ended classe late….” explained SinB with a small voice.

 

Jiyoon nodded and sighed before shaking her head. “Mianhe girls, my mood today isn’t really good...You girls can start practicing.” said Jiyoon realising she was maybe a little too hard on the girls.

 

“Why are you in a bad mood Jiyoon unnie? Did you get into a fight with Gayoon unnie?” asked Sowon curious, Umji quickly pinched Sowon and earned a whine. Jiyoon look at them and sighed.

 

“Yeah, we just had a bit of argument, but it’s fine. Now, go practice.” said Jiyoon before walking toward some of the kids.

 

SinB looked Jiyoon unnie walking away and looked down with a frown.

 

“Waeyo?” asked Sowon. “You are not the one who’s arguing with Yuju, why are you frowning?” she asked arching an eyebrow.

 

SinB glared at Sowon. “It’s just that, I realized that even if everything seem so perfect, like Jiyoon unnie and Gayoon unnie, there are always argument between lovers. Then I kinda think, would that happen to me and Yuju? Will we have argument and will we patch thing up easily?” explained SinB very seriously which made Sowon giggle. “Yah! Giraffe! Why are you laughing!!” said SinB hitting Sowon’s arm.

 

“It’s just that, you and Yuju aren’t even close to being a couple! And you are already imagining something like Jiyoon and Gayoon unnie that got married!! You think too far ahead ar SinB.” said Sowon as she patted SinB head. “But yeah, I understand.” she added and SinB smiled.

 

“Well, of course you understand since you already have a wife!” teased SinB which made Sowon blush.

 

“Yah!!!” yelled the tall girl and SinB laughed even more.

 

Then Umji pinched both of their ears. “Yah, you two Tom and Jerry! Let’s practice before we get scolded by unnie again!” said Umji then they all agree and started to get into the dance.

 

After a while, they have finally finalized the dance move after all these days of arguing about the choreography. They walked toward Jiyoon and asked her if they could have another room to practice their dance with the music in which Jiyoon nodded and brought them to another room.

 

“Here, girls, let me know when you are ready to show it to me.” said Jiyoon as she left and went back to the other room.

 

SinB put on her Ipod and started the music “Huh” by 4minute then they started to dance with their new choreography. Both Umji and Sowon had trouble following SinB as they still had trouble with some of the dance moves. SinB looked at her teammate and shook her head.

 

“This won’t work...You two sit down, watch me do it ok?” said SinB then they nodded and SinB started to dance to it while the other two looked at her. They were amazed, even for Umji who had seen SinB dance for million of times now. Whenever SinB was immersed into dancing, her facial expression changed completely to a very serious one. With this serious face, it would bring out some charm, hypnotizing the girls and totally preventing them from removing their eyes from SinB. As the song ended, SinB looked at them. “How was it?” she asked unsure but Sowon and Umji woke up from their looking and clapped their hands.

 

“SinB ar, it’s super good! But the dance move seems a bit different from what we decided on no?” asked Sowon scratching her head.

 

SinB nodded as she was wiping her sweat with a towel that Umji threw to her. “Yeah, as I dance I feel like some of the dance moves don’t flow well, so I dance differently, what do you think?” she asked wanting to be sure her teammate would be okay with the changes and both of them agree to it.

 

“It look even more powerful and the dance step seem a bit more smooth.” said Umji with her two thumbs up for her best friend that smiled at the cute gesture.

 

SinB nodded now reassured. “Okay, now follow me, I will teach you how to transit the dance moves.” she said more determined than ever so Umji and Sowon got up and followed SinB.

 

After a while, all 3 of them were lying on the floor trying to restore their breathing until they heard the door open. They looked at the door and saw Jiyoon standing there. “Hey girls, how was the dance? Well I can see you worked hard seeing how you are lying on the floor!” exclaimed Jiyoon in a better mood.

 

SinB smiled at Jiyoon. “Unnie, you seem better now. You talked to Gayoon unnie?” asked SinB hoping her favorite couple would be back to the perfect team she saw before.

 

Jiyoon nodded and smiled at her. “Yeah. We are good now.” she said not wanting to explain her love life in details but wanting to reassure the girls that now nodded and smiled at Jiyoon. “Sorry that I put my anger into you girls...” apologized Jiyoon but the girls shook their heads.

 

“No unnie, don’t apologize. We were late, it was our fault.” said Umji sincerely.

 

“Unnie, why did you come in?” asked SinB, knowing Jiyoon must be busy, she wouldn’t walk in if there was nothing.

 

Jiyoon shook her head. “Yeah...I wanted to ask you girls to look after the class for a while, I need to go to the auditorium to talk with the helper and see if they need help. I also need them to prepare the outfit and alot of stuff to do.” sighed Jiyoon clearly overwhelmed by all the preparation they needed to do for the showcase.

 

“Unnie, why don’t we help you with that while you look after the kids? You know what dance move they need to do. I think is better you stay with them while we go help you set up.” said SinB which made Jiyoon look at them.

 

“Yeah but you girls need to practice too.” said the teacher confused.

 

SinB looked at Jiyoon and smiled. “Unnie, we have finalized our dance move, do you want to take a look and give us your opinion?” asked SinB a little excited but at the same time a little scared to show the dance to the woman.

 

Jiyoon smiled happily at them. “Oh! Sure!” she exclaimed curiously then she went to sit at the back and pressed the play button.

 

As the song started, the girls started to dance, showing their moves. Jiyoon looked at them and smiled, SinB have improved so much since the summer. SinB had always been Jiyoon’s favorite student, she could see so much potential in her. The way she swag and pop was very intense. Jiyoon looked at Sowon, she could see that the girl was very good too, if she did followed her dance class, she would be as good as SinB. Jiyoon then gave a look at Umji and to her surprise, the girl followed SinB really closely. At the end of the song, Jiyoon was amazed at them and clapped her hands.

 

“Wow, girls, very good job! If I didn’t know I would think that some professional made these moves. Really good job girls! You did a great job!” said Jiyoon, very proud of them.

 

“It was all SinB. She changed the moves and everything to help us follow easily and make it more powerful.” explained Umji in which Sowon nodded agreeing.

 

SinB was blushing. “Yah, not true, we all worked together in this!” answered SinB which made Jiyoon smile. She liked how these girls were so kind toward each other, not wanting to take the praise by themselves, they really had a great teamwork.

 

“Well, what can I say, I have nothing to change and I approve of your choreography. You girls can practice it. And since you girls are so great, I wouldn’t mind if you could help me out with the setting and work together with the committee...” said Jiyoon which the girls nodded happily.

 

So the girls walked to the auditorium but they weren’t sure who to address. There were a few people there but they were all busy running around. Umji and Sowon decided to go get some water first while SinB went in to talk to the helpers. She tried to talk to some of them but they were all running away then she saw one hanging up some decorations by herself. So she approached the girl shyly.

 

“Excuse me... Jiyoon unnie tell me to come down to help with the committee.” explained SinB then she noticed that the girl turned around, and to her surprise, it was Yerin. How could she not recognize this girl’s back, it looked way too familiar!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!! Some Tom and Jerry moment & Maknae line moment! Hope it made you smile!!

And Yerin is out again!! Again, what do you think she's doing here?? You will know in the next chapter ;) 

As always! Let us know waht you think!! How was the girls dance? Could you imagine how it is when they show it to Jiyoon?? Let us know!!