Chapter 54

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The next morning, SinB woke up to an unfamiliar room. She looked around and saw Yuju sleeping peacefully next to her with her arm was wrapping around SinB. Yuju’s face was so close to SinB. She was enjoying the morning view. Yuju’s mouth was slightly open. She was adorable.

 

SinB slowly caressed Yuju’s soft cheeks, appreciating her facial feature. She was such a beautiful girl. SinB’s eyes were still hurting from crying a lot yesterday night. During the whole night, Yuju was hugging her tight and caressing her to sleep. SinB felt terrible for removing Yerin and had no idea how to proceed her day at school but when she was in Yuju’s embrace, all these worry vanished. She felt bliss to be in Yuju’s arms.

 

Yuju opened her eyes slowly which scared SinB out, did Yuju felt her caressing her face. SinB quickly closed her eyes but then nothing happened. She just felt Yuju cuddling closer to her and laying her head against SinB’s neck, breathing lowly in there. SinB felt so hot. Yuju warm breath against her skin was making her feel weird.

 

Then she heard the door open, and heard Yuju’s mom. “Girls! It’s time for school! Come on!!! Wake up!!” said the woman and SinB slowly pushed Yuju away to get up.

 

“Good morning aunty.” bowed SinB as she slowly get out from the bed.

 

Yuju’s mother nodded at her and smiled. “Good luck waking up this sleepy head!” she laughed before leaving the room.

 

SinB slowly shook Yuju’s shoulder to wake her up. “Yuju ar, Yuju it’s time for school…” said SinB softly but sighed.

 

The latter only respond “5 more minuteeeees!” before turning around and hide under the blanket. SinB giggled at her friend, it was adorable.

 

SinB pushed the blanket a little away and lowly whispered to Yuju ear. “Alright, I will get ready first and come back.” she informed Yuju then she walked to the washroom to get changed. As she got out, she saw Yuju sitting on the bed yawning.

 

Yuju smiled widely as she saw SinB. “Good morning SinB!” she said all happily while rubbing her eyes. SinB was astonish by Yuju’s beauty once again, her morning smile was radiant. Even though she didn’t clean up, still in her pyjama and didn’t freshen up, she was still looking beautiful.

 

Yuju went to get ready while SinB was sitting on the bed waiting. She took out her phone but before she had the chance to look at it, Yuju’s mom came in and asked her to go down for breakfast first.

 

SinB followed Yuju’s mom down and saw that the breakfast was already prepared. Yuju’s dad was nowhere to be found though.

 

Yuju’s mom smiled at SinB. “Uncle already went to work. Hurry and eat breakfast, Yuju will rush down and leave soon”.

 

SinB looked at her confused. “She’s not going to eat?” she asked worried but then as she said that she heard Yuju screaming up there.

 

“WE ARE LATE!!!!” then she dashed down, grabbed her snack and lunch and then grabbed SinB “LET’S GO!!!” she yelled then they dashed off. But before they closed the door SinB could voice out  a “Thank you aunty!!! Byeeeeee!” and then they were gone.

 

As they rushed to school, they saw Sowon and Eunha at the table. But as the two girl saw them they eyes widen and they exclaimed at SinB. “SINB!!! Did you reply to Umji?!” asked Eunha then SinB looked at them confusedly.

 

“What are you talking about? Umji?” asked SinB not understanding what was happening.

 

“Oh mo!! Umji being trying to reach you and Yuju all night!! Seem like your mom was searching for you!” said Sowon seriously.

 

As SinB heard Sowon say her mom being searching for her, she panicked, she completely forgot to let her mom know. She quickly take her phone out and sees 25 miss calls, 15 message and 8 voicemail. She panicked, she quickly swipe through her phone and see all the messages and miss call are from Umji and her mother. She gulped.

 

“That was Umji that kept calling all evening?” asked Yuju looking at her phone. “I saw an unknown number calling me many time so I ended up blocking it, thinking it was a prank or something…” she said as the unblocked the number and saved it under Umji name.

 

SinB quickly went out of the cafeteria to call Umji.  “Umji?!” she quickly asked as soon as Umji picked up.

 

“Oh mo! SINB!! YOU ARE ALIVE!! WHERE WERE YOU?! I TRIED REACHING YOU ALL NIGHT!!” exclaimed Umji on the phone.

 

“Mianhe mianhe!! I was with Yuju and...stuff happen… What did umma say?!” asked SinB worried and scared. She felt so stupid if at least she had told her parent she would sleep at a friend house they would maybe be less angry and worried about her...

 

“Oh mo, you didn’t talk to umma yet?! Umma called me and ask if you were with me and I lie to her saying yes and you were on your way back… Oh mo SinB! Umma know that I lie to her. We are both in trouble!!!” panicked Umji too.

 

“Oh my god...what to do what to do!! Umji ar!! She will kill me!!” said SinB on edge of crying.

 

“Calm down SinB! Calm down.. Okay, I will meet up with you and we will go see umma together ok? Now, focus in class. I finish at 2 today, if I remember well you too right?” asked Umji.

 

“2:30 actually.. For me..” rectified SinB.

 

“Alright, perfect, it give me enough time to come get you at school..I will see you later buddy! Focus in class!! We will figure it out!!” said Umji with a positive attitude probably wanting to reassure SinB then they hung up.

 

SinB sighed but then felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Yerin smiling happily to her with her eyesmile. “Good morning Ducky! Are you okay? You look like you are panicking!” asked Yerin concerned, tilting her head to SinB.

 

SinB gulped and saw Yuju walking toward them. She looked down and just walked pass Yerin leaving her dumbfounded.

 

“You okay?” asked Yuju in a concerned voice too, seeing SinB walk pass Yerin without saying anything, she hugged SinB as they walked away. “See, it wasn’t that hard right?” said Yuju then SinB just hugged Yuju back. All she needed was Yuju, no one else. She knew Yerin had a lots of friends, she would be fine, one friend less is nothing for her. She will quickly forget about her.

 

Class felt longer than usual for SinB. Every second, every minute that pass by feel like eternity for her as she keep imagining what will happen once she steps home.

 

After class, Umji was already waiting for SinB at the front gate of her school. She saw SinB rushing out to her.

 

“Umji!!!” exclaimed SinB as she quickly hugged her.

 

Umji hugged her back patting her back. “I’m here buddy. Let’s go!” she said but then before they could leave, they heard Yuju calling them.

 

They turned around.

 

“SinB! Where you going?! I see you dashing out of class so fast!!” asked Yuju confused.

 

“Oh..we are heading home…” said SinB looking down.

 

“Already?? Let’s do something before going home!” asked Yuju all excitedly.

 

SinB didn’t have the heart to refuse her. “Yuju ar…”

 

“Pleaseeeee!!! It’s weekend coming up!!! Let’s have more sleep over!!” begged Yuju showing her biggest smile. SinB didn’t know what to do. She really wanted to hang out with Yuju more but she knew there were a tornado fight that was waiting for her at home.

 

“Mianhe Yuju, we have plan tonight! She will call you! We are late already.. Let’s go SinB!” cut Umji holding SinB hand and quickly dashing off before Yuju can keep them even longer.

 

Yuju pouted, seeing SinB left so quickly. Then felt a tab on the head, it was Sowon. “Yah! Giraffe, why you tap my head?!” asked Yuju looking at Sowon.

 

“Why are you staring at that side? Where’s SinB?” asked Eunha joining them.

 

“She left with Umji. They looked like they were in a hurry…” frowned Yuju.

 

“They are probably rushing home to see SinB’s mom...” said Sowon making a face while Eunha nodded, Sowon knew it would be a hard moment for SinB since the girl talked to her about her parents and how strict they were. She was worried about her.

 

“Wae?” asked Yuju confused.

 

They look at her. “Did something happen at your place yesterday?” asked Sowon knowing that if SinB forget to call her mother it would be because her mind was on something else.

 

Yuju look at them. “What?” asked back Yuju totally confused, wondering what this have to do with her.

 

“SinB didn’t contact her mother to let her know that she’s sleeping over. So her mom is in panic attack. Umji tried to cover for her, but none of you two were picking up the phone so they are probably in trouble now.” explained Eunha.

 

“Oh...I see…” said Yuju frowning. “But we are in university!! Seriously?! She have to tell everything to her mom?!” asked Yuju not believing.

 

Sowon rolled her eyes. “You know, not everyone's as lucky as you. Not every parent is like your parents ok Yuju? You have to know that. You are lucky that your parents are deeply in love with each other. That they are caring, and open with everyone. Do you realize that alot of people of our age have bunch of responsibility on their shoulder already? You are lucky that you don’t have any burden on your shoulder. You always have all the freedom that you want. You are one lucky girl! You don’t even need to work to gain some money to help them unlike some of us.” said Sowon in a hurt tone and started to cough due to this long speech.

 

Eunha slowly patted Sowon’s back as she was coughing, still not completely heal up.

 

Seeing Yuju not responding, “Sigh, I have to go to my shift. I will see you girls later or something. Let me know.” coldly said Sowon then she walked away leaving Eunha and Yuju.

 

But before Yuju could say something, Eunha turned to face Yuju. “I will go with her, she’s still a little weak. She’s always here for me, I can at least be there for her when she need it...” said Eunha looking at Sowon’s direction.

 

Yuju frowned. “She’s not that sick, she can walk alone.” said Yuju coldly. “You don’t have to treat her like she’s your boyfriend! What the hell is wrong with you two recently?!” she added annoyed. “I really think you two need to find a boyfriend instead of taking each other as boyfriend!!”

 

Eunha stare at Yuju and shook her head. “You know what?” she asked a little angry. “It’s not because things don’t go your way that you have to be so mean to everybody else! We all have our own life.” said Eunha before turning around, leaving Yuju alone and quickly ran to catch up with Sowon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again!! Aww SinB ignored Yerin, but Yerin doesn't seem to have a clue!

Do you think Umji and SinB will figure out a way out? What will happen when SinB get home??

Uh oh, Yuju made WonHa mad at her!!! What aill happen between them!? Let us know as alwaysssss!!!