Chapter 30

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

 

 

After the talk with Yuju, SinB felt insecure. Not in the sense of fearing Yuju but in the sense of, being lost, so lost. True to be said, SinB didn’t know Yerin for long but with the short time they shared together, SinB just couldn’t picture Yerin being someone like how Yuju describe it.

But then, that would mean Yuju was inventing or lying in which SinB quickly shook her head. Yuju wasn’t someone like this for sure. She trusted her... If she really had to choose, SinB would be by Yuju’s side no matter what.

 

Finally, it was lunch time, all four of them were sitting at the table. SinB missed this, it’s been a few days that they didn’t sat all together. She missed the married couple and of course, her Yuju.

 

As they sat down, Sowon teased SinB. “Ahh, finally SinB and Yuju are together and smiling. The last time I pass by and saw SinB, she was sulking like a kid, just like how a kid got abandon by her mother!” teased Sowon. SinB glared at her, but before she could say anything, as usual Sowon and Eunha started bickering.

 

Eunha was on the phone all the time.

 

“Yah, we are eating. Why are you on the phone? You know it’s not polite?!” said Sowon taking away Eunha’s phone.

 

Eunha smacked Sowon. “Yah!! How dare you take away my phone?! You know that’s called stealing?!”

 

“No that’s not called stealing, that’s called telling you to eat your food!!” explained Sowon holding the phone up, out of the short girl’s reach.

 

“Give me back my phone and I will eat!!” said Eunha frowning, then both of the girls were just glaring at each other.

 

Yuju and SinB just shook their heads, SinB couldn’t keep herself shut so she threw in a comment as revenge. “No that’s not called stealing, that’s called wanting your attention Eunha!” in which Sowon attempted to kick SinB under the table but predicting this would happen, SinB already turned her feet away and smiled at Sowon.

 

Eunha blushed from the comment “What? What attention?” she looked at SinB.

 

Sowon wanted to tell SinB to shut up but SinB just smirked “Oh you know, since you are always on the phone, Sowon feel all lonely, so she want your attention on her.” this time Sowon slammed the table.

 

“ SINB YOU ARE SO DEAD!!” she shouted then she attempted to go over the table but SinB stood up and went to hide behind Yuju.

 

Yuju giggled and protected SinB. “Hey nobody touch my girl!” said Yuju making SinB blush again. It was so good to hear Yuju call her her girl.

 

Sowon roll her eyes “ We are all your girls so be fair Yuju!!” then Yuju shook her shoulders and let Sowon go after SinB.

 

“YAHHH YUJU WEREN’T YOU SUPPOSED TO HELP ME?!” Asked SinB trying to run away from Sowon grasp but it was too late Sowon was holding her tight already and was attempting to tickle her. Yuju and Eunha just kept laughing at her.

 

Then finally SinB managed to escape and ran away but she bumped into someone and they both of them fell on the floor.  “SinB?” asked a familiar voice. “Are you okay?!” a very familiar voice. SinB gulped as she looked up, it was Yerin handing out her hand to help her get up.

 

SinB quickly looked behind and saw Yuju staring at them. SinB without taking Yerin hand stood up and brushed her pants. “Yeah I’m fine. Bye.” she said coldly then quickly ran back to Yuju.

 

When SinB went back, Sowon was already back on her seat eating her meal. SinB sat beside Yuju. “You okay?” she asked Yuju who just nodded and smiled. SinB sighed, she found herself really rude toward Yerin but at least Yuju wasn't mad at her this time.

 

While eating, the girls were chit chatting but Yuju was texting on her phone the whole time. SinB noticed that sometime she was smiling and sometime she was frowning which confused SinB. Was Yuju mad at her and trying to hold her anger? SinB gulped.

 

But suddenly Yuju looked up at her. “We need to go, we have class soon.” said Yuju to SinB with a smile. SinB nodded, she had missed Yuju so much but luckily today they had some classes together. Yuju took SinB’s hand. Sowon looked at SinB’s hand in Yuju’s and smiled. SinB looked at their hands too and turned to face Yuju. “Ready SinB?” asked the girl seeing SinB wasn’t ready.

 

“Hmm...” SinB looked on the table to make sure she didn’t forget anything then nodded. “I’m ready, we can go.” she said and they walked to their class. Yuju didn’t seem angry at all, she was quite in a good mood actually. She kept writing little cute and fun messages to SinB on a little piece of paper during the class and they laughed together when Yuju started drawing a funny round face with very large hair, mocking their teacher’s haircut.

 

During the rest of the class, SinB attention was only on Yuju. The girl was so beautiful… Her hand and long fingers were holding the pen and writing note. SinB’s eyes traveled along her arm till her shoulder. Yuju was in a cute sleeveless t-shirt, SinB really liked it when Yuju was showing her firm arms. SinB stared at the girl’s neck, and swallowed hard when Yuju turned to looked at her and smiled.

 

“You good?” she asked frowning. SinB nodded her eyes not leaving Yuju’s pretty face.

 

“I’m always good when I’m around you.” said SinB realising what she just said out loud. Yuju bit her lips to hide her smile.

 

SinB blushed. “SinB-ya…” whispered Yuju getting closer and putting her hand on SinB’s thigh, caressing the girl with a reassuring touch. “We’re friends, you pabo, we will always be around each other!” said Yuju making SinB nod at her before taking her hand away and hitting SinB’s arm playfully. “Now focus on the class, or you won’t be able to help me study the lesson later!” said Yuju keeping her voice low not to be scolded by the teacher turning to look at the whiteboard.

 

SinB smiled and tried to focus on the class, but it was so hard not to think about the attractive girl just beside her. It was hard not to look over every time the girl moved. SinB sighed, this lesson was so annoying, she couldn’t wait for the class to end so whe would spend some more times with Yuju. They would probably go study at the library again at the end of the afternoon… thought SinB a smile on her lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh la la! I see some people are happy that it's back to sinju and some people are sad that SinB will ignore Yerin!!

And this time SinB was kinda cold toward Yerin! What do you think will happen next?

And some WonHa moment for some WonHa shipper ;) 

Let us know as usual!!!( a little small update to thanks for all these comments and supports!  We really appreciate it!!)