Chapter 24

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

That day arrived, SinB went to the festival by herself first since Sowon had to go to work first and will join them later. Eunha and Yuju had late classes and would show up later. And she was supposed to arrived with Umji but when she got there, Umji texted her saying that she would be late since she had something to do.

 

She sighed, she got here alone. She started to walk around, admiring the scene. There were a lot of people. The decoration was pretty. She saw the area of games, she couldn’t help herself and walked there to see what kind of games there were. Once she got there, she smiled, there was a dancing game. She was about to go try but then reminded herself that there were a lot of strangers there, she felt shy to do it so she just stood beside and looked at people dancing.

 

After a bit, she suddenly felt a hand in front of her eyes and a person whispered very lowly “Guess who?!”. SinB wasn’t sure who it was, it couldn’t be Yuju, her voice didn’t sound like this, nor eunha nor Sowon nor Umji. She was confused. Then she shook her head, and the stranger let go of her hand letting SinB turn around to see who it was.

 

SinB was shocked, it was no other than Yerin.

 

“Yerin!! You scared me!!” whined SinB. “I was like; who could of do that to me!!”

 

Yerin gave her cute laugh. “Hehe, Mianhe!!! I saw you all alone here with no bodyguard!” she winked at her. “So I told myself it was the perfect chance for me to talk to you without getting attacked!” teased Yerin.

 

“Haha, what bodyguard? You are my bodyguard remember?” winked SinB in which Yerin giggled.

 

“Hm, I’m not sure what you are talking about! Me a bodyguard? You must be hallucinating!” then at that moment a guy just passed by and almost pushed SinB on the floor but Yerin caught SinB waist and turned her toward her. They were super close to each other, SinB was blushing, it was the first, no the second time that she was this close to Yerin. This time wasn’t different from the club, Yerin was protecting her so why was she blushing so suddenly?

 

“Yah! Watch where you are walking!!” screamed Yerin to the guy who already walked far away.

 

“It’s okay Yerin ar! I’m not hurt!!” said SinB trying to reassure Yerin but Yerin stared at her frowning.

 

”No it’s not okay!! He could have hurt you badly! A cute girl like you shouldn’t be hurt accidently like this! She must be protected!” explained Yerin with a strong sense of justice making SinB laugh.

 

“And you said you weren’t a bodyguard? What was just now then?” teased SinB in which Yerin smiled.

 

“Well… well what can I say? I can't help myself when I see a pretty girl in distress!” winked Yerin. SinB couldn’t stop herself from smiling, she enjoyed talking to Yerin, she wondered why she never spent some more time with her.

 

“Yerin ar!” they heard a guy calling her name and Yerin turned around and waved at him.

 

“Oups, I forgot that I have to meet up with my friends! Is your friend joining you soon?” asked Yerin not wanting to leave SinB alone.

 

SinB shook her head. “Don’t worry, my friend will come later, go enjoy yourself!” said SinB a bit sad that Yerin was leaving her already.

 

Yerin stared at the girl and then held her hand, squeezing it gently before letting SinB hand go. “Wait me a minute ok?” then she dashed off. SinB was confused but sees that Yerin went to her group of friend and they all nodded before Yerin came back to SinB with a big smile. “I told my friend I will join them later! For now, let’s enjoy ourselves?” asked Yerin and SinB smiled.

 

Yerin was so nice to her... SinB really didn’t understand why Yuju is so mean to her. Yerin was nothing like Yuju thought, she wasn’t trying to be smarter than the other, she wasn’t thinking she was a genius and that other people were stupid. Yerin was nice, caring and funny. Really, what was wrong with Yuju? SinB really started to think it was something else...

 

“So, do you want to dance?” asked Yerin cutting SinB in her thoughts. “I recall you were staring at people dancing for a while.” she added with her cute eyes smile.

 

SinB quickly shook her head. “Nono, I’m not good so...I’m embarrass… people will laugh at me… ” pouted SinB.

 

Yerin giggled. “Oh come on, I remember you were dancing really nicely at the club!”

 

“But that’s different, clubbing is just… well you move your body!!” exclaimed SinB in which Yerin laughed out loud.

 

“You are adorable SinB! Come on, I’m sure you will have fun, let’s try the dancing game together!” then Yerin dragged SinB to the game. It was the same game that she has at home. Yerin asked SinB to chose a songs but SinB shook her head again and asked Yerin to chose.

 

To her surprise, Yerin chose the same song that she did with Umji at home and then she selected the level to moderate. SinB was debating whether she should go moderate, low or expert… Then since there was a time limit to select, her selection was on expert so it automatically went on expert mode.

 

Yerin was laughing. “Oh boy SinB ar, you should have chose earlier!!”

 

But then they heard people behind them. “Expert? On this song?! Right, let see how this girl fails!! Will be such an embarrassment!” They said mocking the girl. Indeed, it was a very hard song, SinB knew that since she challenged this song with Umji so many time and after so many failure, they finally succeed.

 

SinB was shy, she wasn’t sure what to do, she didn’t want to dance in front of everyone. She was losing confidence, what if she missed a step? What if she failed? How would Yerin think of her. As the song was about to start, SinB felt Yerin hand on her arm, the chemistry girl smiled at her. “Don’t worry, I believe in you. It’s okay, if it’s too hard we will try another mode after ok?” said Yerin nicely. SinB stared at Yerin and nodded then the song started…She didn't want to let Yerin down so she closed her eyes and told herself to focus and pretend that she was at home playing with Umji.

 

For that 3 minutes of song, everyone was shocked, even Yerin, when she was playing her side, she could hear how SinB was dancing so fast and see that her scores was shooting so high. Everyone behind her was astonish. “Oh my god!! That girl is amazing!! Wow look at her move!! Look at her groove!! Wow!!!” and when the song ended, SinB had beat the high score.

 

Everyone was now clapping their hands so was Yerin. SinB was blushing and got off the dance floor quickly, not wanting more attention on her.

 

“WOW!! SinB YOU ARE DAEBAK!!! Oh my god!! I’m so ashamed to dance beside you!! You should have told me!!! Arggg so embarrassing!!” whined Yerin to SinB who she just laughed at her.

 

Afterward Yerin asked if SinB was hungry and SinB nodded shyly. So Yerin wrapped her arm around SinB’s and they walked toward the food stand. Yerin paid for the food and sat down with SinB.

 

“How much do I owe you Yerin-si?” Asked SinB.

 

Yerin lifted her eyebrow at her. “Yerin-Si? When did you start calling me that? Aren’t we friend??!!” asked Yerin offended.

 

SinB quickly shook her head. “No no, it’s just… well… are… we friend?” asked SinB confused.

 

Yerin smiled at her and hang out her hand. “Hi, my name is Yerin, what’s yours? Let’s be friends!” grinned Yerin.

 

SinB smiled. “My name is SinB, yes let’s be friend!”

 

“So from now on, just call me Yerin and I will call you SinB!” exclaimed Yerin all happy before eating her food.

 

After a while of chit chatting, SinB cell phone vibrated, it was Yuju.

“SinB! I’m here!! Where are you?!”

 

“I’m near the food stand” answered SinB quickly.

 

“Okay! I’m coming! Wait for me! Don’t get lost little kid!!”

 

SinB laughed at Yuju text. Yerin look at SinB. “I guess your friend is arriving?” asked Yerin in which SinB nodded her head.

 

“Yeah…” she wasn’t sure what to do, as time pass, Yuju was approaching and she knew it was going to create another storm.

 

As if, Yerin can read her mind the girl stood up with a smile. “SinB, I will go join my friend then before I get knocked out by your bodyguard” winked Yerin, SinB laughed while rolling her eyes.

 

As Yerin walked away, SinB suddenly grabbed onto Yerin hand. “Hm… Yerin... Thank you for tonight, if not I would have been alone. You made me enjoy the festival.” said SinB honestly.

 

Yerin smiled at her. “Don’t worry about it! Oh by the way SinB, can I have your phone?” asked the chemistry girl, SinB gave her phone to Yerin who keypunched her own number and dialled. Then the phone on the other hand of Yerin was ringing. “There, now we have each other number, buddy! Text me if anything! I will see you around!” then she waved goodbye and left.

 

SinB was smiling like an idiot on the street, she got Yerin’s number. Well Yerin gave her her number. She really consider SinB as a friend. Then her phone vibrate again.

 

“SinB!!! Where are youuuuuuu?! I am at a place with lots of games??? Where’s the food stand?!” in which SinB started to laughed at Yuju bad orientation again.

 

She replied to her. “Hahahahaha who’s the lost kid now?! I’m coming to fetch you! Stay where you are little girl” Then SinB started to walk toward Yuju quickly. She couldn’t wait to get to the girl but then another message came.

 

“Hi SinB! Guess who?! I enjoyed my time with you too! I will see you around for sure!! ;)”

In which SinB smiled widely, it was Yerin.

 

Then another message “Yah!! It’s not my fault! This place is too huge! Come get me soon!!! I will get kidnapppp!” in which SinB quickly ran to where Yuju was to meet with the girl that she had been waiting for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii :) Here's the festival chapter!! How you find the sinrin moment? I know there are alot of sinrin shipper here!! Let us know what you think ;) 

Part 2 of the festival will come up soon! Guess what happen then! =D 

Thank you softlyeunha for the upvote! :)