Chapter 168

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

They all went back into Sowon’s car and she drive them back to the dance school as Yerin will need to explain to the staff why was there an ambulance. They got down and Yerin was about to leave but SinB took the girl’s arm.

 

“Yerin…” she said shyly and Yerin turned around to look at her. “Want me to come with you to talk to Jiyoon unnie?” she asked unsure but Yerin shook her head.

 

“It’s okay, go home and rest now.” answered Yerin. “I pushed him, I will take all the responsibilities don’t worry, I won’t involve you.” said Yerin as she walked away and entered the dance school.

 

SinB looked at the girl till she disappeared inside the building. The other girls went into the car but SinB didn’t move.

 

“SinB?” asked Umji the door open and waiting for SinB to get in with her. “You coming?”

 

SinB looked at Umji and hesitated. “She’s going to take all the blame to avoid exposing me…” said SinB sadly. “Jiyoon will be furious to lose her dancer… the showcase is in some days now…”

 

Sowon sighed. “There’s nothing you can do. It was already lost since you found out Jackson was your partner anyway…” said the tall girl by the window or her car. “I will take you home so we can all try to forget this encounter.”

 

“I can’t abandon her again…She always protect me and I’m always running away from my problems...” said SinB still not moving.

 

Umji frowned. “SinB it’s okay, Yerin know what she’s doing. Come in now.” she insisted knowing her best friend was probably still a little shocked by everything that happened today.

 

SinB looked a the building before looking at Umji. “I need to protect her too.” she said before running to the building.

 

Umji got out of the car to run after her but Sowon got out too and caught Umji’s arm. “Let her do it…” said the tall girl. “Maybe it’s better that way.”

 

“You think?” asked Umji worried for her best friend and Eunha who got down of the car too to join them and took Umji arm.

 

“Let’s wait for her.” said the short girl pointing to a bench nearby.

 

SinB ran as fast as she could, the stairs seemed so long but she finally arrived at Jiyoon’s office floor. Her office door was open and she could hear the woman yelling.

 

“Yerin are you crazy?! Don’t you realise?! I know your uncle is the director but he can’t possibly protect you after what you just did!” yelled the teacher clearly mad. “You can’t work here anymore Yerin, it’s done! You could have killed him! I thought you were smarter than that! Seriously! What got into you?!”

 

“I’m sorry…” just said Yerin.

 

“You’re sorry?! As if it would fix everything?! Now we’re ed for the showcase! and for what because you had an argument with Jackson?! I can’t believe it! I thought you were better than that!”

 

SinB arrived at the door and looked inside the office. Jiyoon was standing around her office, walking nervously and clearly mad while Yerin was looking down, not moving or saying anything, just taking all the blame.

 

“You better leave now.” said Jiyoon coldly and Yerin turned around to leave but she saw SinB standing here at the door.

 

Yerin frowned. “What the hell are you doing here?” she asked mad and SinB frowned too.

 

“Protecting you.” simply said SinB as she entered the office while Yerin stayed at the door confused. She tried to catch SinB’s arm top stop her but SinB ditched her and walked to the desk.

 

“Unnie?” asked SinB shyly. “Don’t be mad at Yerin, it was because of me.” she said and Yerin entered back to stop her from talking more.

 

“SinB stop.” said Yerin taking her arm again to take her out but SinB faced her and pushed Yerin’s arm away from her.

 

“But it’s true.” said SinB sincerely. and Jiyoon looked at both of them confused.

 

“What are you talking about?” asked the teacher more worried than mad now. “Are you two hiding something from me?” she asked seeing something was wrong.

 

SinB swallowed hard.

 

“You don’t have to…” said Yerin looking at SinB in the eyes.

 

“Don’t worry.” answered back SinB before facing Jiyoon again. “Yerin accidentally hurt Jackson while protecting me from him…” confessed SinB looking down ashamed to confess this. “He was harassing me for a while now… he did something really bad to me and Yerin tried to protect me many times so he started harassing both of us…” explained SinB as tears came to her eyes.

 

“What do you mean…?” asked Jiyoon, worry as she took SinB hands in her and sat her near her desk to comfort SinB.

 

“He’s a dangerous guy and he came with his best friend today to hurt SinB and I…” explained Yerin now that SinB told the truth to their teacher. “He wanted revenge because I stopped him to… to do... things… bad things...to SinB while he cornered her when they were alone to practice the dance together…” said Yerin.

 

Jiyoon frowned. “That’s why you couldn't focus on dancing last time?” she asked SInB who nodded.

 

“I’m sorry…” said SinB looking down.

 

“Don’t be…” said Jiyoon standing up and hugging SinB. “I’m sorry… I knew something was wrong with you but I couldn’t see why… I would never imagine it could be that bad…” said the teacher sincerely. SinB felt so relieved now and reassured, Jiyoon’s hug was really making her feel safe right now.

 

Jiyoon let go of SinB slowly and looked at Yerin. “Why you didn’t tell me…?” she asked her sadly.

 

Yerin looked down and SinB sighed. “I was ashamed…” said SinB. “I didn’t want anyone to know what he did to me…” she confessed and Jiyoon nodded.

 

“Well, now we will make sure he can’t come back here anymore and I will report him to the police.” said Jiyoon going back behind her desk. “I’m sure it won’t be enough to stop him since boys are boys but I can’t stay like that and do nothing.”

 

SinB looked at her scared and Jiyoon understood. “Don’t worry I will just explain he harassed girls in our school that’s all.”

 

SinB was reassured.

 

“Yerin.” said Jiyoon now. “I can’t protect you, you pushed him… we will see with your uncle what the school decide for you, but since it was self-defense I’m sure it can’t be that bad.”

 

Yerin nodded.

 

Jiyoon sighed now. “But we are in big trouble for the showcase now, our project can’t be cancelled now, we can’t replace it by anything in such a short amount of time… if only we had two good dancers who knew the dance already…” said Jiyoon sadly. “SinB alone can’t do it, she need a partner, a good one…”

 

“The dance isn’t that hard for a good dancer Unnie.” said Yerin. “I watched SinB practice a lot with her friends and I’m sure you can train someone easily with the days remaining till the showcase.” said Yerin wanting to cheer up the teacher but SinB shyly put her hand on Yerin’s arms.

 

“I’m not sure I can still do it… not with someone I don’t know…” confessed SinB sincerely and Yerin sighed.

 

“Yeah… I know…”

 

Jiyoon looked at them both. “You dance really well Yerin, I remember when you were studying here as a kid, you were one of the best.”

 

“Yeah well it’s in the past now-”

 

Jiyoon cut her. “Plus you watched SinB practice so you know the dance… and SinB know you and trust you.” continued the teacher excited now. “You two would be perfect together for the dance.” she said as she stood up again. “I can already see how amazing it will be.” said Jiyoon but Yerin shook her head.

 

“No I don’t-”

 

“Yerin.” cut Jiyoon again. “I know… I know it’s hard for you but you are our last hope…” she said with so much hope in her eyes.

 

“I can’t…” whispered Yerin before looking at the teacher and at SinB.

 

“Think about it okay?” asked Jiyoon hopeful. “Try it out with SinB and give me you decision, both of you, think about it till tomorrow and come back to tell me your choice, okay?”

 

The girls nodded and finally left the office.

 

SinB looked at Yerin. “Wanna come with us? Sowon is probably waiting for me to drive us home.” she said nicely but Yerin shook her head.

 

“I will need to explain all this to my uncle.” she said looking down. “But thank you.”

 

SinB nodded understanding. “Will you think about Jiyoon’s request?” asked SinB unsure.

 

“Are you ready to dance again?” asked Yerin seriously and SinB shook her shoulders.

 

“I’m not sure…” confessed SinB.

 

“Well me, I’m not ready at all so I guess you have my answer.” said Yerin sternly. “Maybe you can do it with Umji or Sowon, they also know the dance.”

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah maybe… I can try it out…”

 

“I have to go.” said Yerin now as she walked away.

 

SinB watched her walk away and sighed before joining her friends outside. The girls were sitting on the bench waiting for her.

 

“So?” asked Umji as she walked to SinB quickly.

 

“It was okay, Yerin shouldn’t be in troubles.” said SinB. They went in the car and SinB told them in detail everything that happened in Jiyoon’s office and explained that Jiyoon expected her and Yerin to do the dance together but that Yerin still seemed weird and distant with her…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! We appreciate all your comments from last chapt hehe :) SinB decided that it's her turn to protect Yerin and went in there to explain to Jiyoon. How did you guys find it? But yerin is still a bit distant. Why do you think?  As usual,  let us know what you think!