Chapter 159

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

The followings days, SinB would be in her basement practicing the dance or singing to be ready for the showcase. With the help of Sowon and Umji, SinB was feeling ready. Eunha helped her for her vocal training and SinB was glad she did, Eunha was a very good singer and was a very good help. SinB is more at ease at dancing and singing at the same time now.

 

The only problem was that SinB hesitated to go to the dance school. She ignored Jiyoon’s call the past few days and Yerin was still a little weird around her. SinB could sense that Yerin was avoiding her most of the time and she couldn’t understand why Yerin was acting distant with her, she knew it was about their talk about Sowon and Eunha but SinB didn’t see where was the problem. They both were okay with it so why was Yerin acting like SinB did or said something that upset her.

 

SinB was stressing a lot about meeting her partner. She tried to reassure herself that everything would be fine but deep down she remembered about Jackson and how she was so naive and let him get to her. She wondered if it would have happened if she was more mefiant like she is now, if he could have manipulated her so easily if she would have open her eyes and really looked at him.

 

As SinB think back, she felt very stupid, it was clear Jackson was bad news. His intentions were pretty clear, any girl would have understood. She was too blind to notice it because she was only focusing on Yuju. SinB had always been so dependent of her friends, her crush, her mom and her family. She would not take any risks or to put it better, she never had to make a decision for herself. Therefore she would feel safer and better while listening to others as she let them control her and make decision for her.

 

Now SinB knew it was over, of course she needed her friends but she could also make her own decisions, she could stand up for herself and stop worrying about everything. While being around girls with strong personalities, SinB learned a lot, she was now able to tell what she was really thinking, she didn’t feel the need to hide and follow what everyone wanted from her.

 

SinB felt more free and after taking a deep breath she decided she would do it. She really wanted to do this showcase and she knew she was never alone and could always rely on her friends.

 

As the class ended, SinB sighed she was daydreaming and didn’t take any notes. She put her stuff in her bag and left, she walked in the corridors and waited for Yerin so they could go see Jiyoon and practice for good.

 

SinB looked at her phone, Yerin would end soon, while waiting she texted Umji and Sowon to let them know she would go at the dance school with Yerin to see Jiyoon and train with her partner. They still have one week and a half to get ready, it was enough for them since they both practiced on their side already or at least SinB did, and she supposed the boy did it too since Jiyoon said in her messages that he was at the dance school everyday after school so SinB could come anytime.

 

As the door opened, students walked out, SinB looked around trying to spot Yerin then finally she saw her.

 

“Hey Yerin.” said SinB as she walked to her and they walked together in the corridor.

 

“Hey.” just said Yerin not even looking at SinB.

 

SinB frowned. “We don’t see you that often these days. You don’t even come for breakfast anymore.” said SinB and it was true, it was like Yerin was avoiding them.

 

“Yeah I’m busy and have to take care of Yejun a lot recently.” just said Yerin and SinB knew it was a lie.

 

“Yerin, do you think I will believe this?” asked SinB still frowning. “What’s wrong? Why you’re avoiding us?”

 

“I’m not avoiding you girls. I’m just busy with the dance festival.” stated Yerin as she kept walking. SinB held Yerin arm to stop her from walking.

 

“Yerin, no matter how busy you were in the past, you would still reply me. You haven’t reply to any of my messages. Seriously, talk to me.” insisted SinB.

 

Yerin sighed. “I just have a lot in mind ok?” she answered in an irritated tone leaving SinB stunned, it was the first time Yerin talk to her like that.

 

“You can tell me what’s on your mind. We are friends.” said SinB calmly as she still followed Yerin in the corridor..

 

Yerin rolled her eyes and stopped walking. “Friends? Yeah sure.” she said shaking her head then she walked away.

 

SinB was again shock, she quickly ran to catch up with Yerin. “What are you talking about?? Aren’t we friends?!” she asked frowning and worried.

 

Yerin sighed and stood still, remaining silent for a few seconds before finally talking. “Yeah, if you say so SinB. Now what are you doing here in my side of the school? Do you need me for something?” she said coldly and SinB felt hurt to see Yerin treating her like that.  

 

SinB frowned. “You know what… yeah I don’t know why I am on this side of the school. Maybe I just wanted to see you and I was worried about you because you didn’t reply to any of my messages! Bye!” said SinB then she walked away quickly to get out of the school.

 

As SinB was going toward the dance school, she kept thinking about the conversation she just had with Yerin, she was frustrated, she didn’t get why Yerin was saying that. What did she do, did they have a misunderstanding. It was pissing SinB off. Did Yerin think that SinB wasn’t treating her as a friend?! How could Yerin think she doesn’t though, they have spend so much time together the past few months and she was always there for SinB, how could Yerin possible think that SinB didn’t treat her as a friend. It was driving SinB crazy.

 

After a few more minutes of walking, SinB shook her head, she must talk to Yerin again, she needed to clear this misunderstanding. She didn’t want to lose Yerin, she had always been there for her and she wanted to do the same thing for her. Something must have bother Yerin and SinB needed to talk to her.

 

As SinB got to the dance school, she decided to wait in front of the building for Yerin, for sure the girl would be coming. But after a while of waiting, she still didn’t see Yerin, she sighed and walked in, maybe she had to go get Yejun or she had something to do wondered SinB as she reached Jiyoon’s office.

 

She knocked at the door once, then twice and decided to open the door slowly revealing an empty room. SinB peeked her head inside. “Jiyoon unnie?” she called out in case her teacher was in it but she didn’t hear her knock but there was no answer.

 

SinB walked in the corridor as she hears some sound. There, she saw Jiyoon helping the kids to practice. She saw the door open and the kids dancing while Jiyoon was correcting them. SinB stood at the door and waved at Jiyoon when she looked at her direction.

 

Jiyoon let the kids continue alone and joined SinB in the corridor.

 

“Hi SinB!” said Jiyoon excited to see her.

 

“Hi.” smiled SinB.

 

“How are you? I tried to call you so many times but I always ended up on voicemail…” said Jiyoon looking at SinB who looked down.

 

“I’ve been busy but I practiced a lot at my house.” she said looking up and smiling at Jiyoon.

 

Jiyoon smiled and put her hand on SinB’s shoulder. “It’s great, your partner trained a lot too, I made him practice a lot, he’s very good, we really made the good choice with you two.” said Jiyoon excited about the project.

 

SinB nodded shyly and looked around. “So where is my… partner?” she asked hoping to finally see the guy and get to know him.

 

“Oh he can’t come today, neither tomorrow, he got other important stuff to do, but you can meet him friday?” asked Jiyoon. “Can you come friday?” she asked and SinB nodded.

 

“Yeah no problem, I will be here.” smiled SinB. “Who is that dancer?” asked SinB curious. “What’s his name, I don’t even know how to call him.” said SinB shyly.

 

Jiyoon laughed “ Don’t worry too much, I see you all nervous now, he’s a good guy very serious and talented, you have a lot in common I’m sure you will be amazing together.” said Jiyoon smiling and caressing SinB’s hair affectionately. “He’s name is-”

 

Jiyoon didn’t finish her sentence when SinB saw Yerin so she cut her. “Wait sorry unnie but I have to go!” she said before running toward the corridor.

 

“Yerin!” called SinB but Yerin didn’t stop so SinB ran faster and caught Yerin’s arm. “Yerin wait!”

 

Yerin stopped as SinB pulled her back and turned to look at SinB. “Let me go SinB.” said Yerin frowning but SinB didn’t move her hand from Yerin’s arm.

 

“We need to talk…” said SinB sincerely.

 

“We talked not a long ago.” said coldy Yerin and SinB frowned.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” asked SinB as she finally let go of Yerin’s arm. “It’s not like you to react like that, I don’t understand why you make such a big deal of all this.” said SinB seriously.

 

“Oh you don’t see?” asked Yerin shaking her head. “Then I can’t help you.” said Yerin turning around to leave but SinB didn’t let her go and come in front of her to stop her for going away. Yerin tried to move on the left, then on the right but SinB used all her body to stop Yerin.

 

“I won’t let you go before you tell me what’s the problem.” said SinB crossing her arms on her chest and staring straight in Yerin’s eyes. But Yerin stayed silent. “Talk to me Yerin!” insisted SinB putting her hands on Yerin’s shoulders. “Tell me!”

 

Yerin sighed and looked down before pushing SinB’s hands away. “Okay, you want to know why I’m upset?” asked Yerin mad now and SinB nodded. “After what happened, I finally realized why you rejected me! Because you never considered me as a friend while I, since the beginning treated you as one. And I was heartbroken because of you and wondering why it happened. Now it’s all clear! Because you never treated me as a friend! If you did, you wouldn’t have left me out!”

 

SinB frowned, trying to process what Yerin was saying to her but she was so confused, nothing was making sense to her. Yerin sighed as SinB had nothing to say and tried to move past her but SinB held her arm against the wall and stopped Yerin before turning to her.

 

“Are you talking about when I broke our friendship? I don’t understand why are you being like this. Is it because of that? Why are you bringing this back after all this time? We are friends, why are you doubting it now?!” she asked Yerin, looking straight into her eyes trying to read what was going on in her head but SinB was really confused.

 

Yerin sighed and shook her head. “If you don’t understand then I guess it’s just not meant to be. Just please stay away from me, don’t come to me again, stay with your real friends.” she said coldly and walked away leaving SinB standing there dumbfounded.
 

SinB clenched her fist and blowed in anger. She wanted to talk to Yerin to solve the problem but it got worse. Yerin was even more mad at her now and SinB still didn’t get what really happen and didn’t know what to do. She thought it was about her talk about Sowon and Eunha but clearly there was more than that. How did that bring back their past, she thought it was already all solved and all behind them now.

 

She walked out of the school while replaying her talk with Yerin over and over again, hoping she would find an answer but it only made her sad and frustrated. SinB hated seeing Yerin mad at her, she remember how she broke their friendship before and how much she hurt Yerin and SinB really hated herself for that.

 

As she got home on autopilot, Umji was already in the kitchen. SinB walked pass Umji without a word and just went to the sofa. She let herself fall in head first then she shouted angrily in the pillow and attacked it frustratedly.

 

Umji, shocked arrived and looked at SinB. “Are you alright?” she asked and SinB looked up taking her face away from the pillow.

 

“Yerin is super mad at me… and I don’t know what to do…” she said sadly as tears came to her eyes and Umji sighed.

 

“Come here buddy.” said Umji as she opened her arms and hugged SinB. “We will talk to her and fix this okay?” said Umji and SinB nodded against her, not letting go of her best friend.

 

Umji hugged SinB tighter and stayed like that until SinB let go of her. SinB brushed her tears away and looked up at Umji.

 

“Hungry buddy?” asked Umji in which SinB nodded with a shy smile. Umji smiled back and offered her hand and guide SinB into the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello! how are you buddiessss?! I haven't update for the past few weeks :P Luckily my coauthor updated for me hehe <3 

How was this chapter? SinB confronted Yerin herself n is still having trouble understanding what happened between them. What do you guys think happen with the extra storyline here that Yerin said.

As usual let us know what you think!

Thank you CrossworldCaiGuardianAngel and Lime320 for the upvote!

Wow we reach 80 + upvotes and we are near 400 subscribers! Thank you so much everyone for the support <3