Chapter 118

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

 

Once they were done eating, SinB went back to her class, leaving Eunha going to hers. As she was walking in the corridor, she heard someone running after her and calling her name. SinB stopped and turned around, it was Sowon who quickly caught up with her.

 

“Something wrong?” asked SinB wondering why Sowon would run after her like that.

 

“Nothing.” said Sowon caching her breath and looking at SinB. “I missed your company during lunch break.” simply said Sowon before looking down and hesitating. “Will you always join Eunha and leave me alone now?” she asked and SinB smiled.

 

“Well I’m okay with Eunha now, if you don’t want to be alone, you can just join us…” proposed SinB but Sowon swallowed hard. “You don’t have to talk to her... and you could make sure that she eat well yourself!” teased SinB with a wink making Sowon blush.

 

Sowon her lips and hesitated. “I will think about it.” she said before looking at her phone. “It’s time for classes, see you later.” she added with a smile before leaving SinB who also went to her classroom.

 

She was trying to focus on the lesson this time, she already missed most of the important stuff on her morning class, she didn’t want to miss to much on the afternoon or she would spend the night studying… But her phone vibrated again, she took it out slowly and saw it was from Jackson again.

 

Too curious to ignore it, she took out her phone and also saw the message he send her during lunch.

 

“Yuju just messaged me saying she want to go to the arcade. Do you want to come?” - Jackson

 

SinB smiled, this might be a chance for her to see Yuju but then frown she had tutor that night and it’s too late to find a replacement.

 

“I’d love to but I have work after…:(” - SinB

 

Then right away, she got another message.

 

“Awww, I’m sure she would have loved to see you there :(” - Jackson

 

SinB was frowning, she really wanted to go see Yuju…

 

“Let me try reaching to some of my coworker...I really want to come too..” - SinB

 

“Cool! I’d love to see you too! It’s been a while! :)” - Jackson

SinB looked at the message and blinked her eyes not knowing how to answer. She types some words then erase, type some and erase then finally she wrote.

 

“:) Me too” - SinB

 

“Alright! Let me know when you know if you can join us! If you can come join us I will win you a toy ;)” - Jackson

 

“Hahaha...I can win my own toys. But thank you :)” -SinB

 

“Oh, but I bet I can win more than you! :D” - Jackson

 

“*roll my eyes* Nope, you can’t! I am master at winning those games!!! Especially the dancing game!!” - SinB

 

“*roll my eyes with you* Ha ha, I just didn’t expect that you were good! Alright! We will do a challenge when you get here! If I win - you treat me for a meal or movie and if you win- I treat you. Deal?! ;)” - Jackson

 

“HAHAAHAHHA! Be ready to treat me then !” - SinB

 

Then they continued bickering about it until SinB heard the teacher saying “People who are not focusing in class please get out!”

 

SinB looked up and quickly put the phone back into her bag and start to listen to the teacher but kept giggling about how childish Jackson could be.

 

But then after a few minutes, she couldn’t hide her curiosity so she sneaked her phone again and saw that Jackson replied her with many messages.

 

“Oh, if you can’t make it tonight, are you free in the coming weekend? Yuju wanted to check out a movie, maybe you can join us there? ;)”

 

“Oh, also, let me know what you like to eat? I could go get the snacks ready and stuff :)”

 

“I guess you are very focus in class now! Give me a text when you are done so we can talk some more? :) Have a great class SinB! It was nice messaging with you :)”

 

Once her class was over, SinB walked out and tried to call one of her coworker but it was too late to find someone free, it was really last minute... so she had to go work. She quickly texted Jackson telling him she had to work but would try to meet them after if they would still be there by that time. Jackson told her he would do everything to stay till SinB arrive.

 

She was very glad he was that nice with her. She went to her work place and meet Yerin and Yejun there waiting for her. The little boy ran happily to her.

 

“Noona!” he said as he jumped in SinB’s arms now.

 

SinB caught him and carried him for a hug. “Hello Yejun, how are you?” she asked him as she put him back down with a smile.

 

“I’m good!” said the little boy happily. “Yerin noona said we would get an ice cream after class!” he explained and SinB smiled at his cuteness.

 

Yerin walked to them and smiled. “I said we would get an ice cream if you are a good boy.” she added and he pouted.

 

“I’m always a good boy…” she said lowly as he looked up at Yerin with puppy eyes. then he looked at SinB. "Do you want to come with us?” he asked smiling but SinB shook her head slowly.

 

The young boy’s smile disappeared and SinB patted his head. “I would love to but I have plans already.” she told him nicely. “But we will go together next time!” she winked at him and a big smile came back on his face.

 

“Time to go.” she told him before looking at Yerin and waving at her as they entered the building. SinB teached the kids till it was time to let them leave. All the parents picked up their kids and as usual Yerin arrived last. Yejun ran to Yerin as the girl arrived.

 

“Ice cream!!! Let’s go!!!” he yelled before crashing into his cousin’s legs and hugging her tightly. SinB giggled and Yerin rolled her eyes.

 

“Yes, we’re going but didn’t you forget something?” she asked him and he shook his head.

 

“You have to say goodbye to SinB first.” said Yerin seeing Yejun was so eager he forgot to politely say goodbye.

 

The little boy turned to SinB and walked to her to hug her happily. “Goodbye SinB noona, I hope you will come next time!” he said sincerely and SinB hugged him back.

 

“I hope so too, have fun, but don’t eat to much sugar or you won’t eat anything later for supper!” warned SinB and the little boy pouted but nodded.

 

“I know…” he said with his cute pouty face. “Yerin Noona keep telling me that…”

 

Yerin giggled. “See, it’s serious since SinB says that too!” said Yerin and the boy nodded. Yerin looked up at SinB and smiled. “Goodbye SinB, see you later.” said Yerin.

 

“Yeah,” said SinB smiling at her. “Have fun.” she said as they waved at each other.

 

Once everyone was gone SinB took her stuff and walked to the arcade, she texted Jackson saying she would be there in some minutes. As she was approaching SinB wasn’t sure she could be okay alone with the two so she also texted Sowon asking her if she was free to come with her. Sowon immediately replied to her and joined her in front of the arcade.

 

“I didn’t make you wait for too long?” asked Sowon as she arrived beside SinB who shook her head.

 

“No, I just arrived from work.” answered SinB. “Thank you for coming with me…”

 

Sowon smiled. “Of course, you can always count on me.” she said sincerely and SinB felt reassured. “So ready to make Yuju see how much she miss you?” teased Sowon as they entered.

 

Jackson spotted SinB immediately and waved at the two girls. They walked to the couple and Jackson put his arm around Yuju. “Babe! see who’s here!” he said faking to be surprised by the girls presence.

 

Yuju looked at them and nodded. “Hey, you’re here to play some games too?” she asked quickly looking at SinB but focusing her gaze on Sowon as she talked to them.

 

SinB tried not to be hurt by that and took a deep breath. “We could all play together?” she proposed as Yuju looked at Jackson, clearly not wanting to hang out with SinB but Jackson smiled.

 

“Good idea!” he said happily and Yuju sighed. “I still want my revenge!” he said as he put his hand on SinB’s shoulder. “I bet I will win this time!” he said as he pulled SinB with him to go on a dance machine.

 

Sowon and Yuju both looked surprised but watched them walk to the machine ready to dance.

 

“SinB will beat his again, why does he even want to get humiliated again?” asked Sowon  and Yuju shook her shoulders.

 

“Seems like she’s less awkward with him…” just said Yuju seeing them talking and laughing as they were deciding on the song. Yuju turned to Sowon and saw the girl looking around.

 

“Is Eunha coming too?” asked Sowon, after her talk with SinB she decided she would make an effort and listen to the short girl.

 

Yuju looked around too. “Did someone invited her?” she asked to Sowon. “Because I didn’t, it’s been a while she didn’t hang out with me….” said Yuju looking down.

 

“Me neither.” just said Sowon before looking at Yuju, their eyes meet and Sowon could see Yuju was kinda sad.

 

Yuju took her phone out. “I will ask her to join us.” she simply said as she walked away to call the short girl. Yuju came back beside Sowon who was looking at SinB and Jackson dancing. “She will be there in a minute.” said Yuju.

 

The song ended and SinB and Jackson looked at the points. SinB won again, she smiled at Jackson. “I told you I would win!” she said and he pouted.

 

“That’s because I let you choose the song, this time I choose!” he said but SinB giggled at him and shook her head.

 

“If you want but that won’t make you win!” she . He glared at her and went to start another song, they get ready and started dancing again. Sowon could see Yuju was frowning as she watched them.

 

“Since when does she like playing with him?” asked Yuju lowly but Sowon heard it.

 

Sowon looked at SinB then at Yuju. “Well you wanted her to get along with him, she is trying to be friendly.” said Sowon hoping Yuju would see that SinB is doing all this for her, to please her and be her friend again.

 

Yuju sighed and looked down. It seemed like she was in deep thought. At that moment Eunha approached them.

 

“Hey.” said shyly the short girl as she came beside them and looked at SinB and Jackson dancing.

 

“Wow, I guess he’s trying to win against her again?” she asked and Sowon nodded. “When will he understand he can’t beat her?” she asked and Sowon giggled.

 

Yuju looked at Eunha. “Where were you all these times?” she asked the short girl who looked at Yuju surprised.

 

“What?” asked back Eunha lost. Sowon eyed them not understanding, Yuju was frowning and Eunha seemed confused.

 

“I always ask you to come hang out with us but you always ditch us with stupid excuses.” said Yuju sadly. “And today you finally show up.”

 

Eunha looked down. At that moment SinB and Jackson finished their game, SinB had won again and the boy finally accepted that she was better than him, they walked to the group and SinB smiled as she saw Eunha there.

 

Jackson seemed happy to see the short girl too. “Eunha!” he said excited. “You finally have time for us?!” he asked happily. “I should call my friend he’s so sad because of you, you never show up when we try to set you up with him!” said Jackson.

 

Eunha looked at him and Yuju. “I already told Yuju I wasn’t sure I wanted to get to know him more than that…” said Eunha shyly as everyone looked at her.

 

Jackson arched an eyebrow at her then he looked at Yuju before looking back at Eunha. “He’s a nice guy you know.”

 

“That’s not the problem.” said Eunha looking down.

 

Yuju sighed. “What? he’s not your type or something?”

 

Eunha looked up at Sowon before looking at Yuju. “Yeah, he’s really not my type…” said Eunha shyly.

 

Jackson laughed. “No problem Eunha, I have way more friends, I’m sure I can find you one that is your type!” winked Jackson but Eunha just smiled at him before realising Sowon was staring at her.

 

“You never went out with that guy?” asked Sowon suddenly and now everyone was looking at her.

 

“Of course not! She always ditch us everytime we try to set her up!” said Jackson teasingly “We were thinking if she had a boyfriend and didn’t want to tell us! Right babe?” he asked as he looked at Yuju.

 

Sowon was just staring at Eunha speechless.

 

SinB coughed a little and the group focused on her now. “I’m thirsty, we should buy some water or something.” she said as she noticed how awkward it was since Sowon was staring at Eunha intensely and the group agreed, they went to buy some drinks and snacks.

 

The only one talking were SinB and Jackson, Sowon and Eunha were giving each other some shy looks but wouldn’t talk, while Yuju was avoiding talking with SinB clearly still mad at her.

 

Jackson asked Yuju to do a dance against SinB since he missed seeing the two of them dance. But Yuju disagree.

 

“I’m tired, can you take me home? We’re here for so long, I want to leave now.” said Yuju to her boyfriend who nodded.

 

“Okay babe.” he smiled at her before giving her a kiss. SinB looked away. Yuju took her stuff and started walking away. Jackson turned quickly to SinB and looked at her. “We will do better next time.” he whispered to her and she nodded while mouthing a thank you to him.

 

He winked at SinB and walked after Yuju, he put his arm around her waist and they left the arcade. SinB looked at Sowon and Eunha. “Well I have to go home too.” she said not wanting to get home too late then she looked at Sowon hoping that they will fix their problem.

 

Sowon nodded at her and SinB left. Eunha was standing beside Sowon but neither of them were talking. Finally Sowon took her phone out of her pocket and sighed. “It’s getting late, we should go too.” she said and Eunha nodded.

 

Sowon walked beside the short girl, both of them were silent, both were probably thinking too much. Without a word Sowon walked Eunha to her house, the way was long but neither of them said anything until their arrived at Eunha’s house.

 

Eunha opened the door and looked at the tall girl. “Sowon…Can we...”

 

But before she could say more Sowon pushed her inside and closed the door beside them. Eunha looked up at Sowon who was holding her shoulders strongly, was Sowon going to yell at her?

 

The short girl didn’t have time to ask Sowon what she was doing as Sowon crashed her lips against hers. It wasn’t a sweet kiss, it was desperate and aggressive. Sowon was kissing her so hard that Eunha ended up with her back against the wall.

 

They broke the kiss to catch some air and Sowon put her forehead against Eunha’s. “Why didn’t you tell me…?” she asked sadly.

 

Eunha frowned. “You never wanted to listen to me…” answered Eunha looking down as tears came out of her eyes. Sowon swallowed hard and tried not to get teary eyes too, she put her hand under Eunha’s chin and lifted her head so they would look at each other in the eyes.

 

Sowon her lips. “I’m sorry…” whispered Sowon as she kissed her again more gently this time as if Eunha was a glass that could be easily shattered with just a tiny touch.

 

Eunha let her hands circle Sowon before hugging her. Sowon looked down and smiled, she hugged Eunha tightly too and felt the girl’s breathing in her neck. Sowon let her head rest against the top of Eunha’s head and they stayed like that for a moment.

 

They both jumped apart when someone opened the door. Eunha quickly brushed her tears away as her dad entered.

 

“Hello girls.” he said smiling. “Sowon you’re staying for supper?” he asked nicely but Sowon shook her head.

 

“Thank you but my mom is waiting for me.” answered Sowon nicely before hugging him. “Next time.”

 

He nodded at her and Sowon looked at Eunha now. “See you tomorrow?” asked Sowon shyly and Eunha nodded with a smile on her lips.

 

“You sure you don’t want to stay?” asked Eunha and Sowon giggled.

 

“I wish I could but I really have to go.” said Sowon sincerely.

 

“Okay be careful and kiss your mom for me.” said Eunha walking closer to Sowon and kissing her cheek. “See you tomorrow…” she said as Sowon walked out of the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!  SinB finally manage to hang out with yuju thanks to Jackson!  And she try her best to be friendly with him. Yuju seems surprise at it.  Do you think Yuju would reconsider SinB? And thanks to this outing Sowon finally manage to talk to eunha n they finally made up!  How was that lil WonHa moment?  :P was it sweet?  Sowon being agressive hehe ! As usual!  Let us know!!  :D