Chapter 10

The Innocent Story Of SinB

 

SinB’s class was done one hour before lunch, so she had to wait for Yuju, she went to the vending machine and buy a bottle of water, she turned around and saw Yerin, she smiled and walked to her.

 

“Hey.” said SinB to the chemistry girl.

 

“Oh, hey!” said Yerin smiling at her. “How are you?”

 

SinB put her bottle in her bag. “I’m fine, couldn’t be better actually.” she said smiling. Thinking about it, SinB was happy, she was getting closer and closer to Yuju, her studies went well, even her mother seemed to show her some affection this morning, SinB totally felt her mother’s hand on her cheek. “What about you?” asked SinB to Yerin.

 

“I’m good, as always.” winked the girl before waving at people behind SinB. “It was nice meeting you, but I have to go.” said Yerin with a smile before walking away.

 

SinB couldn’t erase the smile on her face as she walked to their table, she was early but she didn’t mind waiting for the girls. SinB took one of her books and decided to study while waiting.

 

She was interrupted when Eunha arrived at the table.

 

“I’m so tired!!” she said letting her head fall into her crossed arms on the table. SinB smiled at the short girl. She was sitting on Sowon’s spot again. “I can’t believe the teacher is forcing me to do a group project with those lazy dudes!” she complained looking up at SinB. “Are you listening to me?” she asked arching en eyebrow.

 

SinB nodded. “Yeah, I was thinking about my own group project.” said SinB remembering it was due soon, but luckily she was working with serious people and it was almost done.

 

“I hate group project!” whined Eunha before looking around. “Where is Sowon?” she asked suddenly worried. “They should be here already…” SinB nodded and looked around too. It was time, she started wondering where could be Yuju.

 

After ten minutes, Eunha took her phone and put in on the table between her and SinB. the short girl dialed Sowon number.

 

“Hey, what do you want you little-”

 

“Shut up Sowon.” said Eunha rolling her eyes. “Don’t start annoying me before lunch!” she said with a strict tone. “And you’re on speakers.” she warned the tall girl.

 

“Okay.” said Sowon with a laugh. “And don’t worry, we will be there in a few minutes.” explained Sowon before Eunha could ask her the question.

 

“Why? What are you doing? Why are you so late?” asked Eunha worried. They could hear that Sowon was walking. “Is there something wrong?” finally asked Eunha frowning and looking at SinB.

 

SinB was worried too. “Nothing wrong ar Eunha, you are nagging like a halmeoni!! Yuju just needed to go to the bathroom.” said Sowon.

 

“What? Halmeoni?!!” repeated Eunha

 

“What? Oh yes grand mom I hear you. I will hang up now! We are coming soon.” said Sowon.

 

“You better stop by the vending machine to get more snacks you giraffe!!!.” said Eunha stopping Sowon to end the call now.

 

They heard Sowon laugh. “Yeah, more snacks that I will finish for you granny!” joked the tall girl. Behind Sowon they could heard Yuju calling for the tall girl.

 

“Sowon, I’m done we can go now.” said Yuju and Sowon ended the call saying they were coming right now.

 

SinB looked at Eunha when Sowon and Yuju arrived. “What happened?” asked SinB to Yuju who was avoiding looking at her.

 

“Nothing.” said Yuju looking at Sowon before smiling at SinB. “Really it’s nothing and I’m starving!” she said taking her food to start eating. SinB didn’t insisted, and even if she was dying to know what Yuju had to do, she respected the fact that she girl could do whatever she wanted. It wasn’t because they were friends that Yuju had to tell SinB everything, and maybe she would tell her later when they will be alone hopped SinB.

 

Yuju used the lunch break to ask SinB more help for her lesson, SinB was happy to explain to Yuju again because Yuju would take her hand or her arm and pout every time she was lost in the explanation, and Yuju was often lost. SinB enjoyed the closeness there and there.

 

When it was almost time to go back to classes, Yuju suggested another girl night out.

 

“Girls! Let’s hang out tonight!!! It was so fun last time at Karaoke!!! Let’s do it again!!” exclaimed Yuju all excited.

 

“Oh! Good idea!! We should take a break from all these intense studying!!! A well deserved break!!” seconded Sowon.

 

“Sure, as long as Sowon doesn’t get too drunk and started to act like a crazy woman in the middle of the street” says Eunha calmly.

 

“What?! I do not act like a crazy woman!! What are you talking about you midget?!” Sowon was whining.

 

“Oh yes, you do not act like one, but you are one! HAHAHAAHAHaH” teased Eunha quickly and ran behind SinB to hide which made everyone starting to laugh except Sowon who was trying to get to Eunha but was blocked by SinB.

 

SinB didn’t know what to say, she didn’t want to make her parents angry, but she also was an adult. She really wanted to go and spend more time with Yuju so she said yes. The girl was so happy that she jumped and hugged SinB tightly. Then they all finished to eat their snacks before getting ready for more classes.

 

SinB was eating her chocolate muffin when she realized she forgot her bottle, so she stood up to go get it. As she walked away from the group, she suddenly feel a tap on her shoulder which she turned around to see that it was Yerin. “Hey SinB! You have something on your face!” giggled Yerin and slowly she put her hand on SinB’s face. SinB was a little shocked as Yerin gently removed the chocolate stain on her face with her thumb.

 

”There was some chocolate stuck on your face, you looked like a little kid” giggled Yerin.

 

“Oh..I see...eh..thank you” SinB smiled sweetly to her.

 

“Are you doing anything special during the weekend?” asked Yerin tilting her head and waiting for SinB’s answer with a smile.

 

“Oh, actually the girls are planning to go out tonight. But I’m not sure where yet. What about you?” responded SinB a little curious to know what would do a popular girl like Yerin.

 

“We are probably going to hang out with bunch of people like usual. You know, you should join us sometime! I bet you will have lots of fun with us!” Yerin said all excited.

 

Before they could continue chit chatting more, SinB suddenly felt a familiar arm around her waist. It was no other than Yuju.

 

“SinB, I was worry, what’s taking you so long?” she asked before looking up at Yerin and frowning at the girl. “I see that you are talking with this rude girl” which made SinB shocked once again that Yuju was being rude to Yerin. And before SinB could say anything, Yuju dragged her away, once again SinB just mouthed “I’m sorry again” to Yerin in which the latter responded, like always with her signature eye smile and waved her goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!!

Chapter 10!! :) How you find this chapter?

Do you think something will happen during the night out? :D Let us know what you think! :) :)

Thank you again for all the subscribers and commenter :)