(96)

Different 2

=== 

"Well, hello there. Guess who finally decided to..." Sooyoung gasped dramatically before rushing to her frowning friend. "Oh my god!" She took a seat right across from Taeyeon and pointed at her hand. 

"Before you say anything stupid." Taeyeon interrupted. "Yes. This is happening. So shut up." 

"Oh god!" 

"Shut up."

"Taeng!"

"Shut it."

"Oh god I can't believe this!" Sooyoung flailed her arms before grabbing her friend's hand to examine the ring. "You're getting married!"

"I am."

"You're..." Sooyoung covered as she started to tear up. "You're getting married, Taeng. This..." She pointed at the engagement ring. "This is so beautiful."

"I know." Taeyeon looked down at her hand and couldn't help but smile as she thought of her soon to be wife. 

"Ah, poor Tiffany, though."

"What?!"

"Eternal suffering from your attitude." Sooyoung shrugged nonchalantly. "What does she see in you again?" 

"How dare you." Taeyeon narrowed her eyes as her friend started laughing. 

"Okay, you know I was just kidding."

"Right."

"So."

"What?"

"Are you excited?"

"With the amount of breakdowns I had for the past week?" 

"Aww, buddy! Don't be too stressed!" Sooyoung went to sit beside Taeyeon and pulled her in for a tight hug. "Everything's going to be okay."

"What if she changes her mind?"

"Will she?"

Taeyeon just stared at her best friend for a moment before answering. "I don't know."

"Will she really?"

"I don't think so."

"There you go!" Sooyoung released her hold much to Taeyeon's relief. "You shouldn't worry about that. Tiffany loves you a lot. You know that. She knows that. Everyone knows that."

"You're being dramatic."

"And you're being too negative." Sooyoung flipped her hair and purposely hit her friend's face with her hand.

"Thanks a lot. What a great help you are." Taeyeon grumbled as she took a sip on her water. 

"Of course I am!" Sooyoung clapped her hands in excitement. "So."

"Stop giving me that look."

"Sooooo..."

"Shut up."

"Am I going to be the maid of honor?" 

Taeyeon fought the urge to roll her eyes but failed miserably. "Yes."

"You're the best!" Sooyoung wrapped her arms tightly around a very displeased Taeyeon. "I can't wait for the wedding day!"

"Ugh. Totally not looking forward to it."

===

A/N: Hello there. Yes, this fic is still alive. HAHAHAHAHAHA Okay, I'll just leave this here. XD I guess the wedding preparations will be next! Have a great week ahead! :)

 

edit: i posted a special chapter in Different LOL