(118)

Different 2
===
 
“So what’s with that silly look on your face?” Tiffany teased as she held Taeyeon’s hand on the table.
 
“What silly look?”
 
“You’re smiling.”
 
“I’m not.”
 
“Okay, it’s far from a smile but you get me.” Tiffany tugged at Taeyeon’s hand. 
 
“I don’t.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, devoid of any emotion.
 
“Oh, come on.” Tiffany entwined their fingers as she scooted closer. “Aren’t you happy we’re finally alone?” 
 
“I-I’m...” Taeyeon stuttered at the y wink thrown at her. “Of course!” Her voice cracked.
 
“So what are we going to do today?” Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon’s flushed cheeks. 
 
“I don’t know? Sleep? Watch a movie? Do nothing?” Taeyeon shrugged. 
 
“Oh please, you just want to cuddle in bed.” Tiffany stood up and practically dragged Taeyeon into the bedroom. Once settled, she scooted closer and buried her face into her wife’s hair. “Happy?”
 
“No.”
 
“Why?”
 
“I can’t see your face.” Taeyeon struggled to turn around while in Tiffany’s koala grip. 
 
“Better?” Tiffany tucked a few strands of hair behind Taeyeon’s ear.
 
“Yes. No screaming and crying. Just you.”
 
“Aww, my favorite baby.” Tiffany cooed as she let Taeyeon scoot closer, hugging her tight. They stayed in silence, loving how it was so peaceful around the house. 
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“Hm?”
 
“Why are you humming that song?”
 
“Just came into my mind.” 
 
“Hm.”
 
“You know, I was really surprised you sang that in our wedding.” 
 
“Why?”
 
“I mean, for you to go all out like that...” Tiffany snuggled closer. “You must really love me, huh.” She giggled when Taeyeon pulled back to look at her in disbelief.
 
“Why are you questioning my feelings?”
 
“Why so serious baby?” Tiffany pulled her in. “You know I’m just teasing you.” She held Taeyeon’s face and kissed her gently. 
 
“Hm...” Taeyeon absently nodded, instantly forgetting how she started to get annoyed. The lips tugging at her own were quite a distraction, leaving her into a mess.
 
“Lock the door.”
 
“No kids.”
 
“Oh, right.” Tiffany chuckled. “Someone’s a little desperate.” She teased as Taeyeon started to tug at her shirt.
 
“I’m not desperate.” Tiffany burst out laughing that made Taeyeon stop and frown. “I hate you.”
 
One kiss was all it took to turn the frown upside down. To turn grumpy Kim Taeyeon into a mush full of happiness and all that gross feelings she had inside.
 
===
 
A:/N: idk how to end this chapter so here it is. Jfkshfjejrkkfkfkf sorry if you were expecting much. I’m so out of date ideas. I haven’t been dating for so long LOL i’m out of it. XD if you have suggestions, feel free to comment. :)