(121)

Different 2
===
 
“Baby can you please pass me the salt?” Tiffany absently asked, busy cutting her food into pieces.
 
Four tiny hands reached for the salt but stopped as they stared at each other, one with a frown on her face and the rest with confusion written all over their faces. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at their children and gave up, but not without a tiny puff of breath out of her nose, when Tiffany chuckled and grabbed her hand. 
 
“Thank you Joonie.” Tiffany gave the little boy a light pinch on his cheek with a smile.
 
“You’re welcome Mom.” Kang Joon was all smiles before returning his attention back to his plate. 
 
“What’s wrong?” Tiffany turned to Taeyeon who was now silently sulking in her seat.
 
“Umma is doing it again.” Soojung nonchalantly responded. 
 
“Doing it again?” Tiffany turned to their daughter. 
 
“Hm.” Soojung hummed as she took a bite of the baby potato. “Like she gets angry or something.” 
 
Tiffany raised her eyebrows and looked at her frowning wife. Tonight was supposed to be a lovely dinner spent with the entire family but Taeyeon’s silly jealousy was acting up again. “What’s wrong Taeyeon-ah?” 
 
Taeyeon remained silent, not bothered with the curious stares thrown at her. 
 
“Maybe Umma is not feeling well.” Minho tried to reach out for Taeyeon’s hand on the table but his arm was too short. 
 
“Oh no, it must be the weather. You should rest well tonight, Umma.” Kang Joon added, worried that his mother might get sick. 
 
Hearing all these innocent remarks from their children, Taeyeon’s jealousy started to cool down. It was silly of her to feel that way, they were their children and she loved them to bits. So after a moment of self talk and admitting to herself that it was wrong, she gave Tiffany’s hand a light squeeze and straighten up. 
 
“There’s nothing wrong, don’t worry about me. I guess I’m just a little tired from work.” 
 
“But you didn’t go to work today.” Soojung looked at her in confusion.
 
“It’s just an expression.” Taeyeon waved her hand dismissively. “Now let’s finish dinner so we can watch that movie that you like.” 
 
The kids perked up at that, eyes sparkling in excitement as they finished their food. They were all too happy that no one complained about washing the dishes and doing some chores. After finishing everything, everyone gathered in the living room, each one settled on their respective seats comfortably as the movie started to play. Taeyeon was about to scoot closer to the other end of the couch when Tiffany stopped her with a light pull.
 
“Where are you going?” Tiffany asked with a little twinkle in her eyes.
 
“Where else?” Taeyeon answered grumpily but didn’t make a move to remove Tiffany’s arm around her waist. 
 
“Scoot closer so I can cuddle you.” Tiffany chuckled when Taeyeon grumbled in return while moving closer, practically sitting on her lap. “Isn’t this so much better?” 
 
“Whatever.” Taeyeon crossed her arms in annoyance but the little blush on her cheeks didn’t go unnoticed when Tiffany gave her a light peck on the lips. 
 
“Aww, you know you’re my one and only baby.” Tiffany mumbled against Taeyeon’s neck, giving her a few more light kisses. 
 
“Whatever.” Taeyeon tried to fight the urge to just give in, turn around, and kiss her wife silly but completely failed at it. She ended up kissing Tiffany right on the lips, making her wife giggle, and got shoved playfully when she went a little deeper. 
 
“Save it for the bedroom later, baby.” Tiffany playfully tapped Taeyeon’s chin with a teasing smile.
 
“Fine, whatever.” Taeyeon huffed and returned her attention to the animated movie, a silly contented grin plastered on her face. 
 
===
A/N: So..... seriously i have nothing to say LOL i just wanna say hi to everyone and inform you guys that this story is still alive Hahahahaha anyway!! Have a good day! :)