(24)

Different 2
=== 

Knock, knock, knock

“Go away.”

Knock, knock, knock

“I said go away!”

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany stopped knocking on the door and called out instead.

“What?” The door was opened a bit and Taeyeon quickly shifted to her side, covering her whole body with the blanket.

“I’m going now.”

“Why?” Came the muffled angry voice.

“You don’t want me here so why bother staying?” Tiffany peeked inside and when she saw the lump under the blankets, she quietly went in then sat on the edge of the bed.

“Why are you inside?”

“I don’t know.”

Tiffany’s response made her confuse so she shifted to the other side and let down the blanket, only covering half of her face. “What?”

“Nothing.” Tiffany brushed the girl’s messy hair gently and let out an amused smile. “Do you want me to leave now?”

“Yes. Go home. Leave me alone.” Taeyeon answered curtly but didn’t bother to swat away the hand on her head. 

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“You might not see me for a whole week.”

“Then that’s even better.” She furrowed her brows as she looked up at the girl, still smiling. “Stop smiling.”

“Why? So you won’t fall deeper?” Tiffany grinned at Taeyeon’s pink cheeks and climbed onto the bed, lying beside the sulking girl under the warm blankets.


“Shut up.”

“Why?”

“Because you talk too much. I don’t like it.” Taeyeon looked at her impassively. Tiffany just stared in return as she slowly scooted closer, slipping her arm around the girl’s waist. “What?”

“Hm?”

“Why are you staring?”

“Because you’re so pretty.” Tiffany leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on the girl’s cheek. It was obvious that it did things to Taeyeon, because the girl unknowingly let out a small smile, that smile that she wanted to see more often. 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. . No. STOP IT! . When her eyes fluttered open, Tiffany was still staring at her but now with that all too familiar loving gaze in her eyes. “Stop it.”

“What?”

“Stop it. Don’t like me too much.”

“Why?”

“I might not be able to keep up.” Taeyeon began to frown when the girl let out a few chuckles that she secretly adored too much. “Stop laughing. What’s so funny?”

“You.” Tiffany tapped her chin lightly. “You’re funny. And cute.” She pulled her closer, arms wrapped around her neck for a warm hug. “I love you, Taeyeon-ah.” She whispered, her heart was beating faster at each passing second that Taeyeon remained quiet. 

“I know. That’s why I told you to stop.”

“It’s too late, though.”

“I know. But still, stop it.”

“Why?” Tiffany gently loosen her hold to look at Taeyeon. The girl was looking back at her with unreadable eyes, lips pursed, and eyebrows slightly furrowed.

“Because you annoy me so much. But I’m still here, dealing with this… this nonsense.” She poked Tiffany’s forehead.

“You know what does that mean, right?”

“Yeah, I pretty much know what that means.” Taeyeon said exasperatedly. “And I don’t like it. So shut up.”

Tiffany smiled in relief, it might be said indirectly but at least now she knew the girl felt the same. “Alright.”

===
A/N: Are things happening too fast? Because I feel like things are happening quite fast. But whatever. LOL