(44)

Different 2

===

Tiffany had never been this nervous in her entire life. She never felt this anxious during her first date with her first boyfriend nor during her first date with her first girlfriend. The thought just seemed to bother her a lot because it wasn’t her first time to go on a date with Taeyeon either. So as she sat on the sofa in the hotel’s lobby, waiting for her girlfriend, she tried her best to calm her raising heartbeat as fast as she could. 

“Good evening, Miss Tiffany.” A young man in a suit approached her with a charming smile. “Miss Kim just called in that she will be late. She instructed me to take you upstairs and for you to wait there until she arrives.” He gestured for the elevator lobby and Tiffany stood up hesitantly. 

“Did she say why she’s running late?” Tiffany asked curiously as they hopped into the lift. She could sense that something was wrong because Taeyeon would always call when she’s going to be late.

“She said the meeting took longer than expected.” The elevator dinged before they know it and the young man gestured for her to get off first. “This way, Miss Tiffany.” He nodded and walked to the right which led them to another elevator lobby. 

“Um, where exactly are we going?” Tiffany just followed the man into the lift and felt more confused.

“Upstairs.” He gave her another smile that started to creep her out. “Okay, we’re here.” They got off the elevator and he handed a card key. “This is your key, Miss Tiffany. I hope you’ll have a wonderful weekend.” He bowed politely before leaving.

“What?” Tiffany stared at the gold card key in her hand. “What’s going on?” She looked around and there was nothing but a huge door in the hallway. Thinking that it would be less eerie if she just go in, she started to walk towards the door and used the key to open it. “Woah.” She blinked multiple times upon seeing the vast space that greeted her. Right in front of her was the huge living room, then to her right was the kitchen then to her left was what she assumed as the bedrooms. 

Tiffany carefully went inside and walked to the table for two in the middle of the room. There was a single stem of pink rose right on top of one of the plates and she took it with a huge smile on her face. “She did all these?” She looked around and stared in awe on how romantic it was, with all the dim lighting, the colorful lights outside the window, and the pink rose, especially the pink rose. 

One of the bedroom doors creaked open and for a second, Tiffany felt alarmed until she saw the familiar petite girl emerging from the room quietly. “Um… Hi…?” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly as she walked to the girl.

“Hi.” Tiffany was quick to latch herself onto the girl and gave her a tight hug. “How are you?”

“Stressed. What else?” The girl looked up to her with a frown.

“Aww, baby. Don’t frown.” She kissed the pout away and made her blush.

“How about you?”

“Me?”

“Yeah. How are you?”

“I’m feeling so much better now.” 

“Why? Were you sick?” Taeyeon raised her brows at the alarming tone.

“Yeah.” Tiffany smiled sweetly before pulling her into a kiss. “Lovesick, to be exact.” She mumbled against her lips that made Taeyeon squirm out of her hold.

“Alright, that was gross.” She shivered at how cringe worthy it was and gestured for her to take a seat.

“What’s the occasion?” Tiffany followed the girl with her eyes as Taeyeon went to the kitchen and returned to their table with a glass of champagne and food in tow.

“Promise me you won’t tease me?”

“I’ll try not to.” Tiffany answered cheekily that made her girlfriend frown. “Alright, I won’t.”

“Today…” Taeyeon carefully placed the food on the table and opened the bottle. “Today’s our…” She sat down after pouring some champagne to their glasses and took a deep breath. “Um… Uh…” She took out a bouquet of pink roses under the table and offered it to Tiffany with shaky hands. “Do people still celebrate their 100th day at this age?” She almost shoved the flowers to the girl when there was no response. “Hey, please take it. It’s embarrassing enough.”

Tiffany stared at the bouquet for a good 5 seconds before everything sunk in. And when it did, she let out a loud squeal as she leaned across the table to hug Taeyeon, almost knocking the bottle over. “Oh my god! You didn’t!”

“OH MY GOD! DON’T SHOUT!”

“Okay, I’m sorry.” She giggled in embarrassment before pulling away. “Taeyeon-ah…”

“W-what?”

“Why are you doing this?”

“I-is it too much?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows nervously.

“Have you done this before?”

“I-I…” She shook her head nervously. “No…”

The smile on Tiffany’s face couldn’t be brighter when she heard that. “Thank you.” She finally took the flowers and giggled some more. 

“Do you like it…?” Taeyeon just watched the girl giggle to herself while inhaling the roses.

“Of course I do.” Tiffany put down the flowers carefully and walked around the table to sit on Taeyeon’s lap. “In fact, I love it.” Her arms went around the girl’s neck to hold her snuggly. “Just like how much I love you.”

===   
A/N: Okay........ I lied......... 2 more updates then I'm out for real. XD