(65)

Different 2
=== 

“Hi.” Tiffany greeted her with a light kiss on her cheek and a warm hug. “Have you been waiting?” The gesture reminded her of that first kiss she had when she was a little girl. It all happened during Valentine’s Day. The kids at school were given a task to show their love to anyone by giving the piece of paper shaped into a heart to the person that they were most grateful for. Most of her classmates gave their hearts to their teacher, while others exchanged with their best friends. And since little Taeyeon was a bit of a loner, she was quite surprised when she received one of those red crafty papers. 

Taeyeon looked at the offered piece of paper and turned to the giver. It was that clingy little girl again, the one who would never stop following her around. With a frown on her face, she pushed the hand away, signaling that she doesn’t want it. But said girl wasn’t affected by such rude reaction and stuck the heart shaped paper on Taeyeon’s chest instead. The little girl then leaned forward to press her lips against the frowning girl’s cheek before giving her a hug. When she pulled back, the girl was smiling at her brightly, her eyes curved like cute little crescent moons. It might sound silly but that day, Taeyeon realized she might have taken a little liking to the clingy little girl that she once despised.

“Baby?” 

“W-what?” Taeyeon shook her head as she tried to snap out of her thoughts.

“Are you alright?” Tiffany held her cheeks then placed the back of her hand against the girl’s forehead. “You’re not sick, right?”

“I’m fine.” She waved the hand off and took a step back.

“Are you really?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her worried-for-nothing girlfriend. “I’m totally fine. I just zoned out a bit. That stupid meeting just got into my head.” She grumbled and started walking ahead. A few more grumblings later, she heard hurried footsteps and soon, an arm looped around her own and she didn’t have to look who it was.

“Why do you always have to leave me like that?” Tiffany asked with a pout.

“You stare at me too much. Such a waste of time.”

Tiffany giggled at her usually annoyed tone and pressed the button for the ground floor in the elevator. “I just can’t get enough of you.” She said almost in a whisper before pulling her in to capture those cute plump lips.

On normal days, Taeyeon would have pushed the girl away and complain on how gross those words were. But today must be one of those rare days when she wanted to admit that what Tiffany said was one of the sweetest things anyone had said to her. “Sweet talker.” She mumbled in between the kiss that earned her a toothy grin from her beloved girlfriend. 

“I know you like it sweet.”

“Shut up.” Taeyeon pulled away from the sweet kiss with a suppressed smile, making her look like a fool that she had always been.

“Just admit it.” Tiffany leaned in to give her a quick peck on her lips.

“Fine.” Taeyeon stepped closer and poked the girl’s forehead. “I think I took my love for sweet things in a whole new level.” 

“Why’s that?” She wrapped her arms around the tiny waist and stared right into those cute brown eyes.

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon shrugged and kissed her gently, making Tiffany’s heart skip a beat. “I just love you too much.” 

That night, Tiffany clung to her girlfriend all the way to the restaurant and Taeyeon never complained about it.

===
A/N: Gah. Idk why but I'm so tired today. LOL well, at least I got to update one. XD see you next time! :)
 
oohh! I've notice that more people are leaving comments in this story. XD thank you for sharing your thoughts everyone! it's nice to talk with you guys! hehehe :)
 
EDIT!!
GOSH TOO MANY TYPOS. LOL see guys?? i wasn't lying when i said i was VERY sleepy last night. XD