(36)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon woke up with a huff when she felt Tiffany stir on the mattress and soon, heard the door open then close quietly. She willed herself to open her eyes and lied on her side to look at the time. It was 8 in the morning and she never felt this tired after sleeping for 8 hours. Of course she would blame Tiffany for the impending headache that she’s feeling. She had the most messed up dream last night and surprise, surprise, it involved none other than Tiffany and herself. Brushing the thought aside, she finally got out of bed and dragged her feet to the bathroom.

After brushing her teeth thoroughly, she walked to the kitchen and settled on the stool near the counter. It was way too early for her to wake up on a weekend but she was too bothered to go back to sleepy. “Good morning.” Tiffany leaned across the counter to place a short kiss on her lips that made her grin. The gesture made the girl smile, earning her another peck. “Did you sleep well?”

“Hm.”

“Great.” Tiffany smoothen her somewhat messy hair before turning around to prepare breakfast.

Taeyeon propped her chin on her palm as she tried to support her drooping head. She absently scanned through the kitchen, appreciating how neat and organized it was. Then her gaze went back to Tiffany who was busy making eggs and bacons. The sight was nothing new to her, the girl was cladded in a loose tank top, shorts that was way too short, in Taeyeon’s opinion, and her beloved pink fluffy slippers. It was nothing new, like seriously, but she couldn’t seem to stop herself from checking the girl out. From her messy bun, that she secretly found y, down to that annoying footwear, then back to her shiny dark hair. 

. Now look at that… Taeyeon was pretty sure she was completely awake by now as she straighten up in her seat and watched Tiffany bend over to pick something up from the floor. . Whatever that is, I hope it falls again. And as if the universe decided to be good on her today, the girl knocked over the spoon and it once again fell on the floor. Tiffany picked it up again and Taeyeon unconsciously leaned over the counter to shameless gawk at her girlfriend. Okay, stop it. . STOP IT. She went back to her seat just in time before the girl turned around with a plate of eggs, bacons, and pancakes.

“Let’s eat.” Tiffany placed the huge plate on the counter and started to cut the pancakes. 

“What about me?” Taeyeon lifted her brows as she watched her cut them into bits.

“Hm?” She tilted her head to the side and held out a piece.

“Why don’t I have my own plate?” Taeyeon opened by reflex and chewed liked a little girl.

“I’m too lazy to wash more dishes so let’s just share.” 

Another piece went right into as she looked at Tiffany in confusion. “Okay. Whatever you say.” She took a strip of bacon and munched on it. “Do you want some coffee?”

“Not really. But if you want some, I’ll make one.” Tiffany put down the cutlery but Taeyeon stopped her before she could turn around. 

“I’ll make one for myself. Just eat.” Taeyeon tugged at the girl’s hand and Tiffany followed suit, walking around the counter and plopped herself onto the seat next to Taeyeon.

Her eyes were about to close as she stared at the coffeemaker when Taeyeon felt slender arms slipped right into hers and wrapped themselves around her waist. She didn’t bother to swat them away like she always would, citing that she was way too tired to do so but really, she secretly loved it when Tiffany hugged her from behind.

“Baby…” Tiffany called out softly as she propped her chin on the girl’s shoulder.

“Hm.”

“I wish you were a little bit taller.” She laughed lightly when her hand was slapped in a heartbeat. “I really do, though.” She placed a quick kiss on Taeyeon’s right cheek.

“Way to ruin my morning.” Taeyeon tried to pry away the arms but they were too stubborn so she just gave up before pouring herself a cup of coffee.

“I mean, it’s a bit uncomfortable to slouch for a long time.”

“Then stop hugging me.”

“Are you mad?” Tiffany loosen her hold as Taeyeon turned around to look at her in disbelief. “Of course you’re not.” She smiled teasingly, making the girl frown.

“Well, I might be if you won’t shut up.” Taeyeon leaned against the counter as she crossed her arms.

“You’re not mad.” The girl rolled her eyes in return which made her chuckle. “You’re in love with me.” Tiffany was expecting to be shoved away but got a gentle kiss on the lips instead.

“. That I do. So shut up now, okay?” 

“Alright.” Tiffany had the widest smile that morning which the girl couldn’t help but return with her own.

===
A/N: OH MY GOD!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA alright. Have a great weekend everyone! :)