(38)

Different 2
===

“Don’t come near me!” Taeyeon grabbed a spatula from the counter and pointed it at Tiffany as soon as the girl entered the kitchen. 

“Awww, baby…” Tiffany completely ignored the accusing gaze and went onto hug her girlfriend. “You’re so cute.” She planted a few kisses on the girl’s pink cheeks.

“Shut up. Let go of me!”

“Why should I?”

“Because you’re a ert!”

Tiffany’s hold onto the girl loosen when she burst out laughing at the accusation. “Excuse me but…” She took in a few deep breaths before finally calming down. “Look who’s talking?”

“What?” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes, still holding the spatula just in case.

“Oh, please. Don’t act innocent, Kim Taeyeon.” 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Next time you try to check someone out, be sure your reflection won’t be seen in the mirror.” Tiffany smirked when Taeyeon dramatically dropped the spatula to cover . “Yeah, I saw you. Don’t you ever think about denying it.” 

HAPPENS. DAMN. Taeyeon wanted to wipe off that smug look off her face but she couldn’t think of any good comeback for that. “Well…” Her voice trembled a little. THINK, YOU IDIOT! “. It’s your fault!” She clutched her head in annoyance.

“It’s my fault again?”

“Of course! Who else?!”

“Um, excuse me?” Tiffany felt slightly offended for no reason. “How about you blame yourself for once?”

“Why the hell would I blame myself?!”

“Because you’re being unreasonable?” Tiffany crossed her arms as well, unconsciously mimicking Taeyeon.

“Well, you’re being unreasonably hot right now and. . ing hell. I can’t believe you’re mine.” Taeyeon pulled her in for an angry kiss but it didn’t take long before it turned sweet and gentle, just like how she loved it. “. This is stupid.” She mumbled against her lips that made Tiffany giggle. “Shut up. Don’t giggle. I hate you.”

“I love you too.” Tiffany leaned back a little and gave her a teasing wink.

“You… Ugh!” Taeyeon pushed her away lightly and stomped out of the kitchen.

===