(52)

Different 2
===

“Taeyeon.”

“What.”

“Taeyeon.”

“What?”

“Oh… Oh god! Stop!”

“W-what…?!” Taeyeon immediately stopped digging her fingers in, head snapped back up, brows furrowed as she looked at Tiffany in panic. 

“What the hell are you doing?” She had never heard Tiffany talk to her like that and it made her tense. Her hand was pulled out by reflex, earning a loud gasp from the girl that made her uneasy. “Oh my god! Don’t pull out like that!” Tiffany’s alarming tone made her shove the fingers back in, and another gasp came from said girl.

“I-I’m… Wha… What the am I supposed to do?!” Taeyeon asked in irritation.

“Just do it gently.”

“Gently?” She pulled out her fingers slowly and moved them in a circular motion. “Um… Like this?” Tiffany only nodded in response so she continued on what she’s doing. A few seconds later, she started to get impatient again and slipped back her fingers in. Taeyeon just stared at her fingers going in and out with brows furrowed then her attention went to Tiffany who seemed to be enjoying herself.

A few minutes later, she started to get bored and it wasn’t helping that her legs started to cramp. After shifting into a more comfortable position, she went back on observing her girlfriend. Tiffany had her eyes closed, brows creased in pleasure, and hair tousled around the pillow. The sight made her warm and dizzy that she didn’t even notice she was pumping too hard until Tiffany let out a loud gasp while sitting up straight. “Oh my god! Stop it!” The girl held onto her wrist and she had no choice but to stop then pull out.

“Am I doing it wrong again?”

“Yes.” Tiffany said with a very apologetic smile that made her feel bad. 

“But I thought you’re into it?” Taeyeon asked with a cute sad pout. 

“I was.” She chuckled at the girl’s sad face and kissed the pout away. “Until you shoved it too hard.” Her arms went around Taeyeon’s neck and rolled them over. “You know…” She leaned down and started peppering her with light kisses around her neck. “You should really work on that impatience of yours.” Lips trailed down to milky white shoulders and left a few marks before going further down the girl’s chest.

“Hm. Fine. I will.” Taeyeon said in between muffled moans as she savored every bit of Tiffany’s sensual touches. Her eyes fluttered open when she felt the weight on her hips and her hands instinctively went to hold Tiffany’s waist. With the iest smirk she had on, Tiffany brushed her hair to the side and started to rock her body, hitting a certain spot that made her toes tingle. “. What are you doing.”

It wasn’t even a question but Tiffany answered anyway. “You already said it.” 

“.”

“Yeah, that.” The last thing she saw was Tiffany’s seductive lip bite before her world started to shake, both literally and figuratively.

===
A/N: Guys.......... GUYS!!!!!! NO MORE, OKAY?!?! HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE LAST. WE WILL MOVE ON FROM THIS. OKAY??? TIFFANY HAS TO MEET TAENG'S PARENTS FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!! XD Oops. Spoiler alert? XD
Okay, on another note. Someone requested to me a loooooong time ago that I should write this kind of Taeng. So....... Yeah. HERE IT IS!!! ARE YOU READING THIS???? I KNOW YOU'RE NOT!! YOU'RE TOO BUSY!!! HMPF. D: Whatever, I will love you anyway. <3 hahahaha XD