(83)

Different 2
=== 

Dingdong, dingdong, dingdong.

Hurried, heavy footsteps made its way out of the bedroom to get the door. Upon opening the said door, a tall young woman in a floral dress greeted her with a gentle smile and a polite bow. “Good morning, Miss Tiffany.” Tiffany was clearly dressed inappropriately for such polite gesture, especially with that pink silky nightwear that exposed her cleavage covered with unsightly subtle marks.

“Hi. I’m so sorry.” Tiffany smiled sheepishly and tried to fix herself. “What brings you here?”

“The rings had just arrived today and since you’re taking the day off, I decided to deliver them.” 

“Oh. That’s so kind of you. Thank you.” The young lady handed her a small paper bag and felt her excitement build up after seeing the velvety box inside. “I’m sorry for causing you too much…” Her eyes widen in shock when she saw that all too familiar beautiful face grinning at her. Right behind her trusty assistant. “Yo…”

“Hi, Unnie!” Yoona greeted way too loud that instantly set off the alarm bells in Tiffany’s head. “Is this what I think it is?”

“Y-yoona… I-I think you should lower your…” And as if on cue, the bedroom door creaked open and out came a sleepy Taeyeon, cladded in her almost worn out pajamas. 

“What’s going on?” Taeyeon lazily walked to the living room and rubbed her eyes to get a better look on the visitors.

“T-taeyeon-ah… Um…” Tiffany frantically stuffed the box back into the paper bag and gave it to her assistant. “Yoona is here…” She turned her gaze at Yoona then to the other girl. “With my assistant… apparently…?”

Yoona didn’t waste any time and launched herself to her now frowning cousin. “Good morning, Taeyeon unnie! It’s nice to see you again!” She hugged the girl tightly, making Taeyeon whimper. “So it’s true!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Taeyeon tried to pull away but her cousin was way too strong for her own good.

“You two living together! How come you never told me about it?” Yoona released her hold with a sad pout. “I am starting to feel neglected.”

“What?!” 

“You don’t give me updates anymore!” Yoona stomped her feet like a child and that’s when Tiffany saw the resemblance. She nodded in understanding, maybe it was a thing in their family.

“What?! Shut up!” Taeyeon was practically panicking by now and quickly run off to Tiffany. “And what are you even doing here?” She looked at each person in confusion. “And… you’re here too, Seohyun?”

“Good morning, Miss Taeyeon.” Seohyun greeted her automatically the same way she greeted her boss.

“What’s happening here?”

“Well, I was in the neighborhood and happened to saw Seohyun so I followed her around.” Yoona pointed at the said girl with a grin.

“And you…?” Taeyeon shifted her attention to the young lady.

“I had to drop by for some work related things.” Seohyung answered politely, the smile never leaving her face that started to creep her out.

“Okay…? So…?” 

“How about we all go out for lunch?” Tiffany blurted out too enthusiastically before she could even stop herself.

“Yey! Sounds good to me!” Yoona clapped her hands in excitement. “Let’s go! Let’s go! Hurry! Take a shower! You stink!” She started to push her cousin back to her bedroom, leaving Tiffany and Seohyun alone.

“Should I keep it for a while, Miss Tiffany?” Seohyun inquired the moment the two were out of sight.

“Um. I’ll keep it myself. Thank you very much.” Tiffany retrieved the bag with an apologetic smile. “Sorry for causing trouble. I hope you don’t mind waiting a bit.”

“No worries.” She waved her hand dismissively and found herself a seat.

===
A/N: okay, so i also wrote this last week. so. HAHAHAHAHA i'll just leave it here and make you all wait in frustration. LOL just kidding! XD i'm hoping to update until this saturday but looking at my current schedule..... gah. fine. i won't make any promises. XD see you soon guys!! :)
 
edit--
Idk why I'm doing this but you can also find me in Twitter ! special shoutout to a certain ringing taeng for the wonderful name. hahahahahaahahahaha XD
 
ANOTHER EDIT!!
I'm bored out of my mind again and now you can ask me anything at ask.fm !