(22)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon hated a lot of things in this world. And right now, as she munched on her pancakes with an obvious frown on her face, there was only one thing that she hated the most. . Why are these so good?! . I shouldn’t be enjoying this. . I should never visit this place ever again. I’m going to get fat in no time. . She stabbed the last piece of pancake on her plate and shoved it into . . This is too good! .

“Do you want some more?” Tiffany offered her half eaten pancake to which the girl only stared at with dead eyes. “No?” 

“. You’re making me fat. I hate you.” 

She chuckled at the girl’s annoyance and finished the remaining food on her plate. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” 

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Taeyeon mocked her, a very childish thing to do since she had no better comeback for that. “Whatever.”

“Where are you going?” Tiffany stood up as well when the other girl started to clear up the table.

“I’m going home.” She grabbed the used plates and went to the sink to wash them. Five minutes had passed and everything became quiet until she heard some light shuffling. Soon, slender arms went around her waist and that annoying head popped behind her shoulder to look at her curiously. “What the hell are you doing? Get off me.”

“You don’t have to wash the dishes. I’ll do them later.”

“Well, thank you for the heads up. I’m almost done washing them.” Taeyeon said sarcastically and placed the pan on the dish rack.

“You know…”

“What?”

Tiffany loosen her hold and waited for Taeyeon to turn around after washing the last plate. “You’re really hard to get.”

“So?” Taeyeon leaned against the sink and crossed her arms defensively.

“Are you always like this?”

“Why do you even care?”

“Because I like you.”

“So?” She shifted her weight on the other foot, she didn’t like the tension between them right now.

“My goal is for you to be my girlfriend. And you’re frustratingly hard to get.”

Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she looked at her sternly. “What does that supposed to mean?”

“I’m just saying that I’m running out of patience.”

The words rang into her ears and she didn’t know why but Taeyeon started to panic deep inside. “W-what?”

“I don’t know Taeyeon.” Tiffany sighed. “I get tired too, you know.” She looked into those cute round eyes, on the verge of crying.

“But…!”

“If you don’t want a relationship with me th…”

“No! Don’t say that!” Taeyeon cut her off, half yelling, half pleading. “I… I…” She looked down, fidgeting with her hands.


“What is it?” Tiffany pried the hands away and held them gently.

“I want you to be my girlfriend too…” She said in a very tiny voice, not daring to look at the girl.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah… It’s just that…” 

“Hm?”

“I’m scared. This is all too good to be true. You’re…” Taeyeon slowly looked up to meet Tiffany’s expecting eyes. “You’re too good for me.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No.”

“Are we seriously going to argue about this?” She furrowed her brows in annoyance.

“I will fight you if I have to.” Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly. “So?”

“What?”

“Are you officially my girlfriend now?”

“No.”

“Alright. Then I’m going to find someone else.” The way Tiffany said it was too convincing that Taeyeon actually fell for it.

“What?! Why?!”

“Because you don’t want me and I’m tired.”

“But...!”

“What now?”

“You can’t go and find someone else!”

“And why is that?” Tiffany crossed her arms.

“That would be cheating.”

“What?” Things may have backfired and now Tiffany was completely confused.

“Because you’re mine.” Taeyeon tiptoed to kiss her on the lips and let out a small, shy smile upon seeing Tiffany’s wide eyes.

===
A/N: Happy Sunday everyone!! :) See you next time! XD