(49)

Different 2
===
 
This was totally not what she had in mind as her back hit the mattress again, Tiffany hovering above her, both panting for air. For the longest time, no one said a word nor move an inch. They were just there, staring at each other, one was trying to lure someone in while the other tried not to succumb to that intense alluring eyes. 
 
“Tiffany.” Taeyeon breathed in shakily. “I’m…” Whatever she was about to say, it had to wait maybe until the next morning when Tiffany captured her lips once more.
 
Tiffany had never been this gentle to her, well she had always been gentle but the light touches she’s doing right now was completely different. It was obvious that the girl was being extra careful with her and somehow, it started to annoy her. “Tiffany…” She called out her name softly and said girl pulled from the kiss.
 
“What is it?” Tiffany responded just as softly, her hot breath hitting Taeyeon’s flushed face.
 
“I love you…” Taeyeon wanted to stop her thumping heart from beating any faster but she just couldn’t do it. Not when Tiffany was giving her that loving gaze that got her falling deeper. “And I…” She swallowed the lump in . “I love you so much that I’m willing to give you all of me.”
 
Tiffany stared at the girl, unblinking. The words started to ring in her ears and it made her dizzy, but in a good way. She slowly sat up with Taeyeon in tow then wrapped her arms around the girl’s neck. “Really…?” Her voice trembled a little as she looked into her cute brown eyes.
 
Taeyeon took a deep breath and placed her hands on Tiffany. “Um… Yes.” She looked up with a shy smile that made her girlfriend swoon internally. “So… Will you take me?”
 
 “Only an idiot won’t do that.” Tiffany returned the smile before kissing her. “Taeyeon-ah…” She climbed back onto the girl’s lap and grabbed her hand to place it onto her behind. “I know you’ve been itching to touch it so go ahead.” 
 
“I-I’m not!”
 
“Oh, baby. I’ve noticed you’ve been staring for a long time so stop denying it.” She grabbed the hem of her nightgown and took it off like it was the most natural thing to do. Her sudden gesture shook Taeyeon more than she had thought because the girl immediately stopped talking and just shamelessly gawked at her. “Is it your first time seeing a girl ?” The girl only shook her head in return. “Really.”
 
“U-um… Not in the flesh…” Taeyeon tried her best to stay focused but it was just too hard. “Only in magazines.”
 
“Okay, I regret asking that question.” Tiffany said with a tinge of jealousy that didn’t go unnoticed. 
 
“Are you jealous?” Taeyeon asked innocently who only got a glare as a response. “But you don’t have to… I mean… Look at you…” She started to talk nonsense and got nervous when Tiffany lifted her brow accusingly. “You’re perfect! In my eyes! Yes. . You are. I mean… ! I can’t even take my eyes off you!” 
 
“Okay, I get it. Now no more talking.”
 
===