(94)

Different 2
=== 

"Ti..." Taeyeon tried to suppress the urge to moan as she tilted her head to the left, conveniently giving her girlfriend more space to work on. "Tiffany..." 

"Hmmmhhmm." Tiffany only responded with a hum as she grabbed each of the girl's wrists, placing them above her head.

"Ti..." A little tilt to the right. "Tiffff... Hey! Ow!" Her eyes snapped open when Tiffany bit a little too hard. "What the ?! Hey! Ow! Hey! Stop it!" 

"Why..."

"It hurts! Get off me!" Taeyeon wriggled out of her hold. "What the hell are you doing?!" 

"Getting a little rough?" Tiffany answered with feigned innocence. 

"A little rough?!" Taeyeon tried to sit up but was immediately pushed down the couch.

"Yeah. Don't you like it?"

"Like it?! Of course not! Now get off me!"

"Then what do you like?" Tiffany asked with that all too familiar y smirk while inching closer, causing her girlfriend to swallow the lump in .

"W-what.... H-hey!" Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany's face with a shaky hand. "Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop moving closer!" 

"Why?" Tiffany took the offensive shaky hand and intertwined with her own.

"I'm nervous! Go away!" Taeyeon frantically flailed her free hand before Tiffany's slender fingers slipped right into hers. "W-what are you doing?!"

"I'm not doing anything." Tiffany smiled victoriously when the girl's eyes closed by reflex at the close proximity. "Well, at least not yet." She placed a gentle kiss against her cheek, lingering a little longer than intended before capturing her lips. 

"Hmmmpphhhmmm." 

"What?" Tiffany pulled back a little when Taeyeon didn't stop mumbling in between the kiss.

"Please release my hands." Taeyeon said in between breaths.

The way her voice trembled a little, the way her eyes tried to keep focus, the way her chest heaved up and down, they all made Tiffany smile. Up until now, she couldn't believe how a person like Taeyeon could be this adorable and a little too loving at times. "Alright." She slowly released her hold. 

"Thank you." Taeyeon said quietly, her arms immediately made their way around Tiffany's body, her fingers tangled in between the girl's silky dark hair. "Okay, continue now." She pulled down her head lightly and Tiffany didn't waste any time to kiss her again. 

Arms roamed around each other, legs tangled in a mess, kisses grew deeper with much desire, clothes thrown haphazardly around the living room, and muffled moans echoed through the quiet apartment. 

"Taeyeon-ah..."

"Hm." Taeyeon could only hum in return, her mind, body, and soul spent, after an hour of making sweet love with her girlfriend. 

"You're like the sweetest ball of grumpiness that I've ever seen." Tiffany giggled when the girl let out a tiny whimper. "You're so cute too. Like in a very grumpy way." 

"And these are supposed to be compliments?" Taeyeon lifted her left arm and Tiffany snuggled right away against her neck. 

"Yes."

"I find them very offensive." 

"Awww, baby." Tiffany leaned up to peck the corner of . "You know I never meant to offend you." She couldn't help but place another kiss when Taeyeon tried not to smile. "Smile a little for me, baby." Her finger tapped the girl's chin lightly. 

"Why should I?" Taeyeon glanced at her girlfriend, their eyes locking in an instant. 

"Because I love seeing you smile?"

"Right." 

"I'll be the happiest girl if you smile. Don't you want that?"

"I do."

"So smile for me?" Tiffany lifted her brows quite adorably, Taeyeon's resolve crushing down in an instant at the cute pleading look. 

"Hm. Fine." Taeyeon shook her head in feigned disapproval before leaning down to kiss the now pouting lips. "Oh god, I love you so much." She sighed contentedly after the kiss, a huge smile plastered on her face as Tiffany stared at her with an equally loving gaze 

"I love you so much too." Tiffany giggled as she tighten her arm around the girl's waist. 

===
A/N: Finally!!! I wrote the first few parts of this chapter last week, i think, and only got to finish it today! XD so... HORRAAYY??? Hahahahaha anyway, i just got back from a short trip and damn im tired LOL anyway!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!! :)