(26)

Different 2
=== 

It was Jessica’s first time to see Kim Taeyeon ever in her life. She may have had a few expectations from the girl but right now, she was more amazed on how Taeyeon was sulking in her seat, completely ignoring her best friend that she had already forgot what those expectations were. Based from her observation, the girl was kind of unique from all the people Tiffany had introduced to her. Taeyeon was way too quiet, she didn’t like it when Tiffany tried to wipe the tiny smeared cream cheese on , she also kept on glaring at her friend, she kept on grumbling to herself, and she didn’t even bother to make a good impression.

“Hey, Tiff…” Jessica said casually while stirring the straw in her cup.

Tiffany shifted her gaze to her friend and saw her signaling something. “Taeyeon-ah, can you buy me that chocolate muffin over there?” She asked nicely to her frowning girlfriend.

“Why me? Go buy it yourself.” Taeyeon grumbled and took a slice from her cheesecake angrily.

“Please? I’ll buy you ice cream on our way home in return.”

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at Tiffany and took a good look at the smiling girl. “Fine. Whatever.” She sighed exasperatedly before standing up. “Excuse me.” She nodded to Jessica and glared at Tiffany.

Jessica waited until the girl was out of sight and turned back to her friend. “Taeyeon is…”

“I know…” Tiffany sighed dejectedly. “She’s in a real bad mood right now. I’m so sorry.”

“No, it’s not that.” 

“Then what is it?”

“Are you sure she’s Taehyung’s twin sister?”

“What?”

“I mean… They’re so different.” Jessica glanced at the counter to see Taeyeon was still in line. “She’s the complete opposite of your ex.” Tiffany crinkled her nose in displeasure at those words. “I think I like her.”

“What?” Tiffany was definitely not expecting this from today’s seemingly disastrous meeting. 

“Haven’t seen anyone that doesn’t go all too mushy on you. It’s quite refreshing.” Jessica grinned at her confused friend. “I also like it that she doesn’t give a about your attitude.” She laughed lightly when Tiffany looked at her in disbelief.

“I’m glad that you like her but you didn’t have to add the last part.” 

“I would be a terrible best friend if I didn’t say that.” Jessica shrugged nonchalantly.

Taeyeon just came back in time with a plate of chocolate muffin in hand. “Here you go.” She slid the plate to Tiffany and went back to her seat, silently eating what’s left on her cheesecake.

A few minutes of talking, mostly between the two friends, Jessica excused herself to leave, citing that she had to meet up with her sister. Taeyeon nodded and offered a polite smile before the girl finally left. She was about to transfer to the other side of the table when Tiffany quickly grabbed her arm, forcing her to get back to her seat.

“Where are you going?”

“Over there.” She pointed at the chair vacated by Jessica.

“And why would you do that?”

“I don’t wanna sit next to you. So let go of me.”

“What if I don’t want to?” Tiffany tugged at her arm, pulling her closer.

“You really like to see me pissed off, don’t you?” Taeyeon furrowed her brows in annoyance.

“I think so.” She patted the girl’s head lightly. “You’re so cute when you’re pissed off.”

“I hate you.”

“I love you too.” Tiffany grinned cheekily and ended up giggling when Taeyeon grabbed her head in irritation. 

“Stop it.” Taeyeon hissed dangerously but the girl wasn’t affected. 

“No, I won’t.”

“Stop it.”

“Never.”

“STOP.”

“Why would I?”

“Because I don’t like it!”

“Then the more reason to say it.” Tiffany pulled her by the waist and leaned in to kiss her cheek. “I love you.” 

===
A/N: Last update for the day! or week! or month! or year! whatever. i don't even know anymore. XD