(61)

Different 2
=== 

Kim Taengoo: Who said I’m “banging” someone.
Choi Shikshin: It’s written all over your face, you liar!
Kim Taengoo: What the hell are you talking about?
Choi Shikshin: That look on your face clearly screams I JUST ED MY HOT GIRLFRIEND, you liar!
Kim Taengoo: Shut up!
Kim Taengoo: And how the hell can you even see my face?! 
Choi Shikshin: You stupid midget! I’m just right behind you guys!

Taeyeon choked on her coffee and coughed frantically upon seeing the reply. 

“Are you alright?” Tiffany immediately dabbed the napkin onto her girlfriend’s mouth and offered a glass of water.

“Totally fine. Now stop it.” She waved her off and gestured for her to continue eating.

Kim Taengoo: WTF?! WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME?!
Choi Shikshin: Can’t help it. You didn’t reply to any of my messages.
Kim Taengoo: WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW I’M HERE?!
Choi Shikshin: I did my research. Heh. ;)

Taeyeon looked over Tiffany’s shoulder and saw her friend grinning while wiggling her brows teasingly. 

Kim Taengoo: GET OUT! YOU CREEP!
Choi Shikshin: Joke’s on you! I own this café!

Her eyes widen at the realization and her head snapped at the table napkin on the side. There it was, the name of the café embroidered on the royal blue cloth. All of a sudden, went dry and next thing she knew, her long legged friend was standing right behind Tiffany who was talking about something that she didn’t give a damn about. 

“Hi there my dear homie!” Sooyoung greeted cheerfully, making Taeyeon cover her ears and Tiffany flinch. “So what’s this about?” She casually slipped herself right beside her friend and put an arm around her neck. 

“I’m warning you. Shut the hell up.” Taeyeon hissed but her longtime friend was clearly undeterred by that.

“Oh, Taengoo. What’s with the attitude?” She cooed in a sickeningly sweet voice and ruffled the girl’s hair. “How about you introduce me to this beautiful young lady over here?” She pointed at Tiffany who looked like she didn’t understand a thing.

“Get out.”

“Oops, have you forgotten that I own this place, buddy?” Sooyoung looked at her smugly and it took everything in Taeyeon not to punch her in the face. “So…?” She slowly turned back to Tiffany and smiled.

“Um… Hi…?” Tiffany said unsurely. “I’m… Uh… Tiffany?”

“Hmm…” Sooyoung nodded in thought. “Designer Tiffany Hwang?” 

“Um… Yes?”

“I’m Choi Sooyoung.” Her left arm still locked on Taeyeon’s neck, she reached out with her other hand to take Tiffany’s. “Kim Taeyeon’s one and only.” She almost burst out laughing upon seeing the frown on the girl’s face. “Her one and only best friend.” She gave her a wink and squeezed Taeyeon into a hug. 

“Oh.” Tiffany felt her cheeks redden in embarrassment. “I’m sorry. That was very rude of me.” She smiled apologetically and gave her another handshake. “I didn’t know Taeyeon has a friend.”

“You. Shut. Up.” Taeyeon said dangerously as she tried to squirm out of Sooyoung’s tight hold.

“How dare you!” Sooyoung pushed her friend away and dramatically clutched her chest. “I can’t believe you never talked about me with your…” She grinned mischievously and raised her brows playfully.

“Shut up!” She quickly got out of her seat and went to occupy the chair beside her girlfriend. “You evil… Go away!” She flailed her hands frantically to wave her friend off.

“Nuh, uh. Not until you introduce me properly to your lover girl.” Sooyoung’s sickeningly teasing wink made Tiffany burst into a fit of giggles much to her surprise. “So, Taeng. Go on. Do it properly and your meal is on the house.”

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow skeptically. “No way.”

“Yes way.” Sooyoung grinned at her mischievously.

“Fine.” She said under her breath and straighten up. “Shikshin, meet Tiffany. Tiffany, Shikshin.” She pointed at Sooyoung then to Tiffany. “Now let’s go.” She stood up and took Tiffany’s hand but her girlfriend pulled her back to her seat. “What now?!”

“Really?” Tiffany looked at the girl in disbelief. “Can you please stop being a big baby for once?” A loud dramatic gasp was heard from Sooyoung upon hearing the threatening voice. 

“Uh oh. Do it properly Taeng.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes then sighed deeply. “Sooyoung, meet Tiffany. My…” She looked around cautiously before turning back to her friend. “My girlfriend.” She said with gritted teeth. “Tiffany, meet Sooyoung. My useless friend.”

Sooyoung burst out laughing at the introduction, slamming the table every now and then. “Alright, that’s enough.” She waved her hand dismissively after calming down. “Well, I have to go back to the kitchen now. You can bring some freshly baked croissants if you want. Everything’s on me. Don’t be shy.” She stood up and patted her friend’s head. “I’ll see you again, Tiffany.” 

===