(62)

Different 2
=== 

“Taeyeon-ah…” Tiffany brushed the girl’s hair lovingly as she watched the show on TV.

“Hm.”

“Let’s go out.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why not?”

“Stupid people outside. Can’t deal with them.” Taeyeon shifted to her side and buried her face into Tiffany’s shirt. “Let’s stay indoors.” Came out her muffled voice. 

Ever since the dating news spread like wildfire, Taeyeon had refused to see her girlfriend outside the safety of their apartments, citing that it would make their lives less miserable but really, she was just being paranoid. Tiffany being the nicest girlfriend that anyone could have, agreed to the girl’s request with little to no arguing. 

“But I’m bored.”

“Then let’s bake something.”

“I’m too tired for that.”

“Then let’s just sleep.”

“But we did that like an hour ago.”

“Sleep is good. Let’s sleep.” Taeyeon shifted again and looked at Tiffany who was busy switching the channels. 

“I don’t need that much sleep.”  Tiffany looked like she was totally bored out of her mind and went to switch off the TV. “Come on, let’s go out.” She turned her attention to Taeyeon who was beginning to look like she was about to cry.

“But baby…” Taeyeon purposely whined and imitated her girlfriend’s tone.

Ugh. That sounds so annoying coming from you.” She shook her head disapprovingly. “But seriously. Come on, let’s go out. Please…” She leaned down to peck her lips.

“What if someone will try to take a photo of us?”

“Why are you so scared?”

“I don’t know.” Taeyeon shrugged and leaned into the touch as Tiffany caressed her cheeks lightly.

“You know, I think we should go out more and let them take a bunch of photos. They’ll eventually get sick of it and just move on.” 

“Hm.”

“Or we can just release a statement that we’re really dating.” Tiffany shifted on the couch and lied comfortably on top of her girlfriend. “I really don’t mind.”

“Hm.” Taeyeon placed her arms around the girl’s waist. “Or we can just stay here and have all night.”

“I can’t believe you’re bribing me with now.” Tiffany pressed her cheek on the girl’s chest and just watched her hand grazing along her hardening tip. “Fine. One round and we’re going out.”

“Make that five.”

“You can’t even last that long.”

“Try me.”

Tiffany snickered at Taeyeon’s seemingly confident tone. “As much as I’d want to, I’m seriously getting bored here.” She propped herself up with her elbows.

“Are you breaking up with me now?”

“Oh, shush. That won’t happen.” Tiffany lifted herself up and straddled the girl’s hips. She took off her tank top before Taeyeon could even say the word . “Okay, I’ll make a new deal.” The girl only raised an eyebrow in response so she continued. “We’re going out if I can make you come real hard.” 

Taeyeon furrowed her brows at Tiffany’s y yet mischievous grin. “That’s not fair.” She frowned at the idea.

“I think it’s a win-win.”

“It’s not.”

“It is.”

“No.”

“How about I give it a try and let’s see what happens?” The last thing she saw was Tiffany’s alluring eyes staring at her with so much want that she could’ve came right at that moment.

===