(20)

Different 2
=== 

“Thank you for driving me home.” Tiffany unfastened her seatbelt and faced Taeyeon.

“Yeah, whatever.” 

“Um…” She hesitated before reaching out to hold the stubborn girl’s cheeks. “When will I see you again?”

“Never.” Taeyeon stared at her with dead eyes, a huge frown on her face, and brows furrowed.

“Then can I invite you over?”

“That trick won’t fool me the second time.”

“Then…” Tiffany unconsciously wetted her lips as she leaned closer. “It was nice knowing you.” She pulled her in and kissed her slowly, deliberately, making sure it would leave a lingering feeling in the end. The kiss ended before they knew it and when her eyes fluttered open, Taeyeon was staring at her with the most annoyed expression.

“No.” Taeyeon hurriedly relocked the car to stop her from leaving.

“What?”

“You promised.”

“Excuse me?” Tiffany looked at her in confusion.

“You promised that you won’t tease me anymore.”

“But I’m not teasing you.”

“Then what the hell was that?!” Taeyeon sulked in her seat as she crossed her arms like the child that she was.

“What?”

“Stop kissing me like that!”

“I don’t understand.”

“Like…” She made some frantic gestures with her hands. “Like…!”

“Like?” Tiffany tilted her head to the side, completely out of it.

“. Why do I even like you?!” The girl burst out laughing at her nonsense which pissed her off. “Shut up! Don’t laugh at me!”

“Alright.” Tiffany chuckled some more before completely calming down. “I guess I’ll see you around.” She patted the girl’s cheek before getting off the car. She was right about to enter the building when the light tap on her shoulder made her turn around. Everything happened way too fast when Taeyeon surprised her with a quick kiss on her lips, mumbled something that sounded like I’ll see you this Friday, before scurrying back to her car and drove away.

===
A/N: Alright. Last update for the day! Imma leave this here while I wait for some ideas for their next date. LOL Have a great weekend guys! :)