(95)

Different 2
===

"Well, well, well. Look who's all cheery and..." Jessica grinned as Tiffany made her way to the empty seat beside the couch. "Very gay."

"I'm so over that joke of yours since high school." Tiffany said with an eye roll as she took her seat.

"So over you say. But here you are, trying to burn me with those stupid eyes of yours." Jessica burst out laughing upon seeing her best friend's disapproving look. "What brings you to my office? You even knocked before entering. Seems like you came with good news." 

"Right." 

"So?"

Tiffany shifted to her side, bumping her friend's knees, and completely ignored the accusing look. "So..." she casually held out her hand, conveniently showing the gleaming diamond sitting pretty on her hand. 

"Oh god." 

"I know, right?" Tiffany giggled at Jessica's dumbfounded face.

"Is this a shotgun wedding?"

"What?"

"This is a shotgun wedding."

"What are you t..."

"Are you pregnant?" Jessica gasped at the possibility. "You're pregnant!"

"What?! No!"

"You are!" 

"No!" Tiffany swatted away the accusing hand pointing at her face. "How will I even get pregnant?!"

"Oh, who knows how." Jessica shivered at the thought.

"What are you even thinking?!"

"Hey, why are you hitting me?!" 

"Stop imagining things!"

"I'm trying not to!" Jessica shoved her friend aside. "So."

"What?"

"This is it?"

"I think it is." Tiffany inadvertently blushed. "I'm finally getting married."

"Took you forever though." Jessica grinned when her arm was hit lightly. "Also, it took you forever to tell me." She sighed dramatically while shaking her head in feigned disapproval.

"You've been going to places ever since the new year. So technically, it's not my fault." Tiffany tried to defend herself. "Besides, I want to tell you in person."

"And show off that ring." Jessica nodded towards the ring. "Got it." 

"For your information, I bought the rings, okay?"

"What?!"

"You see." Tiffany sighed as she recalled Taeyeon's proposal. "I bought them months ago and apparently she saw them while cleaning the apartment." Jessica only lifted her brow as a response so she continued. "To make the story short, she thought it was unfair how I keep on doing everything so she decided to pop the question last Christmas."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I know." Tiffany chuckled at her friend's reaction. "Her proposal speech was so messed up and I thought she was going to faint towards the end." 

"Wow. That's..."

"Yeah, so far from how I wanted it to be." A small smile was plastered on her face as Tiffany fiddled with the engagement ring. "But does it even matter?" She looked up to see Jessica smiling right back at her.

"Damn, you're completely head over heels for that girl."

"I know. And it's making me crazy."

"For the hundredth time, you already are ever since you decided to pursue that girl." Jessica shrugged nonchalantly before pulling Tiffany into a hug. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you." 

===
A/N: Idk why I'm doing this. Idk if this is even necessary. Idk what I'm doing with my life. But here you are! I thought it would be nice to see their best friend's reactions about the engagement. Hehehehehe and yes, we will get to see Sooyoung's reaction too. XD Have a great day ahead everyone! :) I'm sorry if it took me so long to post an update HAHAHAHA I actually just wrote this a few minutes ago. XD Please excuse the errors.