(116)

Different 2
===
 
It has been approximately 5 minutes since the stare down. No one moved an inch nor said a single word. Until Tiffany had enough and broke the silence. 
 
“So now what?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. Her wife just shook her head in return and that somehow made her worry. “Are we just gonna stare at each other the entire day?”
 
Taeyeon remained silent, arms crossed, and a frown on her face. 
 
“Noona, the lady is starting to scare me.” Kang Joon quietly told his sister. 
 
“Oh god...” Tiffany shook her head on disbelief. She was about to move a step closer to the kids when Taeyeon stopped her.
 
“Don’t move!” Taeyeon almost yelled while grabbing Tiffany’s arm. 
 
“What?” 
 
“Don’t move.”
 
“Why...?”
 
“I’m confused.”
 
“About what?” Tiffany was very confused by now.
 
“Line yourselves according to age.” Taeyeon ignored the question and directed the kids. “Eldest to the left, youngest to the right.”
 
“But we’re all the same age.” Soojung responded. 
 
Taeyeon smacked her forehead, making Tiffany giggle. “Fine. According to who came out first.” 
 
Soojung shrugged nonchalantly and the kids obediently lined themselves up. 
 
“Okay, that’s better.” Taeyeon nodded in approval. “What’s the difference between you two?” She pointed at Minho and Kang Joon. 
 
This time, it was Tiffany’s turn to smack her forehead. 
 
“Minho is very smiley.” Soojung responded on their behalf.
 
“That’s all?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. 
 
“He also has a mole on his chin, like you.” The little girl pointed at Taeyeon’s face.
 
“Hm.” Taeyeon absently nodded. “So Minho, Soojung, and Kang Joon? Correct?”
 
The kids nodded together in agreement.
 
Another 5 minutes in silence was spent in the living room. 
 
“So what are we supposed to call you?” Soojung broke the silence this time. 
 
Taeyeon’s face lit up in an instant much to Tiffany’s surprise. 
 
“Well, Taeyeon here will be your Umma while I will be Mom. How about that?” Tiffany answered when Taeyeon was taking forever to respond.
 
“So we’re gonna have 2 moms?” Minho asked with excitement.
 
“Yes.” Tiffany nodded with a smile. “And we also have a pet.” 
 
And as if on cue, the furry little dog barked from across the hallway. The kids straighten up at the sound, turning around to look for it. Their eyes were sparkling in joy that made Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other.
 
“Do you like dogs?” Tiffany asked that made the kids turn back and nod with enthusiasm. 
 
“Can we pet him?” Kang Joon looked at Tiffany with cute, round, pleading eyes. 
 
“Of course, he’s your pet now.” 
 
Tiffany called the furry little dog, making him run into the living room. He stopped right in front of the couch where the kids were seated, and started to sniff their feet after a moment.
 
“He’s so cute!” Kang Joon reached out to pet the dog. “What’s his name?”
 
“Zero.” Taeyeon finally spoke, a tiny smile plastered on her face as she watched the children giggling and playing with their dog. 
 
“Are you happy to be here?” Tiffany had to cut the moment before her wife end up crying out of joy. 
 
The kids turned to Tiffany, then to Taeyeon, and back to Tiffany before nodding together. 
 
“We’re so happy to have 2 moms!” Minho exclaimed and happily hugged Tiffany. Kang Joon and Soojung followed suit until they were all in a big group hug. 
 
“Why is Umma crying?” Soojung asked worriedly.
 
“No one is crying!” Taeyeon’s failed attempt to subtly wipe her eyes made Tiffany laugh.
 
“But you are.” Soojung reached out to poke Taeyeon’s cheek. 
 
“Your Umma is just happy.” Tiffany giggled. 
 
“Okay, enough!” Taeyeon wriggled out of Tiffany’s hold and stood up. “Time for room assignments. Follow me upstairs.” She ordered as she walked out of the room.
 
===
 
A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M JUST.... HAHAHDHFJDJDJDKD good night everyone lol excuse all the errors i only read this one for editing LOL