(37)

Different 2
===

“Hi.” Tiffany greeted the girl with a kiss on her cheek and got a frown in return. “What’s wrong?” She was used to be greeted this way but something about Taeyeon’s frown at that moment made her confuse.

“What the hell are you wearing?” Taeyeon scanned her girlfriend from head to toe with a very displeased look.

“What?” She looked at her casual outfit and thought nothing was wrong about it.

“This.” Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany’s white loose tank top and denim shorts with both hands. “What the hell were you thinking when you chose to wear this?”

Tiffany went inside the apartment and closed the door behind. After placing down the bags of groceries on the floor, she looked back at the still frowning girl. “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing, though?”

“It’s…” The girl seemed to hesitate on what she was about to say. “It’s like…!” She started to flail her hands frantically.

Tiffany chuckled at the gesture, knowing Taeyeon was half nervous and half annoyed. “What is it?” She tilted her head to the side, finding the situation amusing and quite adorable.

“This outfit…” The frown on Taeyeon’s face was getting deeper at each passing second. “It screams me.” Her cheeks inadvertently turned pink but the frown remained still. “I don’t like it.” And as per usual, she crossed her arms defensively and shifted her weight on the other foot.

At first, Tiffany wasn’t sure if she heard it wrong but as she stared back at the girl’s annoyed face, she had gradually realized that she didn’t have any hearing problems. “Excuse me, what?” Her giggles turned into light laughter and by now, Taeyeon was almost mad.

“You heard me.”

“Okay, I heard you alright.” 

“W-what are you doing?” Taeyeon hurriedly uncrossed her arms and took a small step backwards when Tiffany smirked at her and slowly placed her arms around her neck.

“So it has that effect on you?” Her taunting smile was obviously making the girl nervous and Tiffany loved seeing her like this.

“W-what?! No! Don’t be stupid!” She took another step but the girl was quick to decrease the distance between them. 

“You know…” Tiffany leaned in and saw Taeyeon swallow hard. “If you want to…” Her voice was getting lower and huskier as she whispered against her ear. “All you have to do is ask…” She nibbled onto her ear lightly to keep on teasing. “Just ask nicely...” 

Taeyeon burst out screaming a couple of profanities as she pushed Tiffany away and took the bags of groceries from the floor. She quickly ran into the kitchen and shouted, “DON’T DO THAT AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO COME BACK HERE!” that made Tiffany laugh out loud. 

“Okay, that was too much.” Tiffany chuckled and shook her head at Taeyeon’s comical reaction.

===