(47)

Different 2
===

Taeyeon rolled onto her stomach as she continued to play the game with her phone. She waited for Tiffany to finish taking a shower, and when she heard the bathroom door open, she immediately stopped the game and placed the device on the night stand. “W-what the hell are you wearing?!” Her body instinctively sunk deeper into the mattress upon seeing Tiffany’s nightwear.

“Why?” Tiffany looked down at her silky nightgown. “You don’t like it?”

Taeyeon looked at everything but Tiffany as she tried not to stare at… . WHAT THE HELL?! HOLY WHAT THE OH MY GOD WHAT THE ?! “Hell no! Go back and change!” Her eyes widen and breath hitched when Tiffany sauntered her way to bed.

“As much as I’d want to, this was the only thing in my suitcase.” The smile on her face was definitely teasing and she could almost hear Taeyeon’s thumping heart. “So you just have to deal with it.” 

“W-what?!” Taeyeon scooted back and completely panicked when her body hit the headboard. . I’M TRAPPED. . “Get off me!” She frantically flailed her hands but that didn’t stop Tiffany from straddling her. “HOLY ! GET OFF!” 

Tiffany’s laughter filled the quiet bedroom when the girl started screaming more profanities and some incoherent words that sounded like I’m going to call the security. “No, you won’t.” She grabbed her shoulders to stop her from moving. “Behave and I might go easy on you.” 

The girl’s suggestive wink rattled Taeyeon’s already shaking heart. “G-go easy on me?! What the hell are you talking about?!” As much as she wanted to deny it, she loved how Tiffany’s body was pressed against her own like this.

“Oh, please.”

“W-what?!”

“Don’t play dumb, Taeyeon.” Tiffany’s stern voice made Taeyeon both scared and .

“Shut up.” That all too familiar angry response made the girl giggle. “Stop giggling.”

“Then what should I do?” Tiffany pressed her back more onto the headboard then smirked.

“Nothing!” Her voice increased an octave high. “Oh my god! Stop it!”

“I’m not doing anything.” She pressed some more and Taeyeon quietly whimpered in return.

“S-stop pressing your body against me!”

“Why? Does it turn you on?” Tiffany stared at her struggling girlfriend with a provocative grin.

“HOLY ! WHO DOESN’T?!” And with that, Taeyeon’s self-control might have crumbled down a little when she grabbed Tiffany’s face to pull her into a passionate kiss.

===