(21)

Different 2
=== 

Taeyeon had been munching the strawberries angrily for the past five minutes. They were supposed to meet at a nearby restaurant for their date but Tiffany called in sick and practically begged her to come over to her place instead. . I can’t believe I fell for that. . You manipulative woman. She popped another strawberry into and kept her eyes on the TV, completely ignoring the girl seated beside her on the couch. . I really can’t believe it. .

“Slow down.” Tiffany grabbed the last piece of strawberry from her bowl.

“I hate you.”

“Why?”

“You tricked me. Again.”

“What are you talking about?” Tiffany feigned innocence as she took the bowl from her hands and placed it on the coffee table.

“You’re clearly feeling very well.” Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief when Tiffany faked a cough. “Seriously?”

“What?”

“You’re a very bad actress.” She shook her head then proceeded to switch channels. Tiffany shifted in her seat but Taeyeon was too busy ignoring her and when the girl scooted closer to whisper against her ear, she actually let out an embarrassing scream that one could never forget easily. 

“Taeyeon.” The girl giggled as Taeyeon tried to scoot away.

“What the hell?! Go away!” Taeyeon covered her ears with her palms desperately. 

“Excuse me but you’re in my house. My house, my rules.” 

She jumped out of the couch when Tiffany tried to hug her. “Then I’m leaving! You crazy woman!”

“What? Hey, come back!” Tiffany hastily reached out and was able to grab the hem of her shirt, tripping the girl on the floor.

“! Ow!” 

“Are you alright?”

“Of course not! !” Taeyeon sat herself up and rubbed the little bump on her forehead.

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany kneeled down in front of her and pried the hand away. “It’s just a tiny bump, though.”

“Tiny or not, still your fault.” She glared at her but Tiffany ignored all that and kissed her forehead gently. The gesture reminded her of that time when she was young, that clingy girl did the same thing to her when she got accidently knocked over. “Okay, alright. Stop it.” She pushed her away lightly then tried to fix her disheveled shirt. 

“Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon leaned back by reflex when Tiffany crawled forward and placed her arms on her sides, leaving them in a very awkward position. “W-what are you doing?” She started to move backwards until her back hit the couch. Tiffany had a very taunting smirk on her face that she had never seen, increasing her heart beat tenfold.

“Let’s make out.”

“M-make what?! , no!” Taeyeon stood up in an instant, jumping onto the couch, pointing at Tiffany accusingly. “That’s harassment!” She blurted out, hand shaking in fear that Tiffany couldn’t hold it anymore as she burst out laughing. “Y-you…!”

“What?” She clutched her stomach as she laughed some more.

“You tricked me!”

“See? I’m not a bad actress.” Tiffany grinned cheekily.

“Okay, I’m leaving for real. I’m not dealing with this .” Taeyeon got off the couch and hastily grabbed her bag from the table.

“Not without a kiss goodbye.” Tiffany grabbed her arm before she could go any further.

“That’s stupid.”

“Then stay over if you don’t want to kiss me.” 

“What?!”

“Stay over. You don’t have work tomorrow anyway.” Tiffany tugged at her arm lightly, urging her to step forward. “I’ll make pancakes for breakfast if you want.” She smiled and pulled her in to a hug when Taeyeon grumbled something about the curse of having a sweet tooth. “Okay, that’s settled then.”

===
A/N: I think........ by the time that they'll become official......... Taeyeon would already gain 20 lbs by the amount of food Tiffany was feeding her. LOL