(85)

Different 2
=== 

It was the last day of school and as expected, everyone was excited for the upcoming vacation. Little Taeyeon was no exemption to this seemingly glorious moment. Because last day of school meant more time to stay at home and freedom from all the annoying kids at school. She was everything but grumpy that day, to their teacher's delight, until Ms. Park announced that the annoyingly clingy girl at school was leaving the country. 

The little girl, which she vaguely remembered as Ti-something, gave a little speech for their class, thanking everyone for the wonderful memories they shared with each other. Little Taeyeon kept on looking at the clingy girl and to Ms. Park, unknowingly frowning as she stared at the both of them. She felt a little sad at the announcement and thought why would she feel this way, she didn't like the girl that much to begin with. 

The rest of the day was spent playing outside and as per usual, little Taeyeon sat alone on the corner side of the sandbox. Somehow, she ended up just staring at the sand on her shoes instead of making a sand castle, like she always would. A moment had passed and she decided to go back in so she gathered her toys and dusted them off. Upon turning around, she was met by the same clingy little girl and her pretty smile. 

With those cute little hands, the little girl reached out and held little Taeyeon's cheeks, brushing off the sand sticking on her face. "I will miss you, Taetae." The little girl giggled at the sight of Taeyeon frowning. "Will you miss me too?"

Little Taeyeon just stared at the girl, still with a frown on her face, before putting down her toys. She rummaged through her small sling bag and retrieved a small pouch. 

"What is this?" The little girl looked curiously at the item on Taeyeon's small palms. "Is this for me?" 

Little Taeyeon nodded and urged her to take it. 

"Oh, this is pretty!" The little girl exclaimed happily upon seeing the shiny rock. "What is it?" She asked when Taeyeon pointed at it, gesturing to turn it over. "Oh, you got this from Jeju Island?" 

Taeyeon only nodded in return.

"Thank you. I will keep this for a long time." The little girl placed it back to its container before pulling little Taeyeon into a hug. "I hope we will see each other again." The girl pulled back with a giggle when Taeyeon pushed her shoulders lightly. 

Before they parted ways that day, the little girl held Taeyeon firmly in place and brushed her hair gently. Without any hesitation, she leaned in to give her a light peck on her cheek. "Bye, Taetae." She waved her hand goodbye before scurrying off to her chauffeur waiting at the school gates. On her way home, little Taeyeon couldn't seem to get the image of the clingy girl's pretty smile out of her head.  

===
 
A/N: AHA!!! Thought I'd never come back???? HAHAHAHAHAHA well... i just finished writing this so. I had to get rid of it before i change my mind. XD excuse any errors, i will edit them later! Have a great weekend everyone! :) 
 
PS: i know this is yet another unnecessary chapter but this has been going on in my head for months and i just had to write it. XD up next! The wedding (?) or maybe not. HAHAHAHA okay bye now.