(102)

Different 2
===

Everyone was now staring at Taehyung with bated breaths. He finally straighten up after calming down and cleared his throat dramatically. “Fany, I want you back.” A collective dramatic gasp erupted at the confession.

“What?!” Taeyeon almost flipped at her brother’s sudden arrival.

“I mean…!” Taehyung walked further into the aisle.

“Tae, you know that we can’t be t…” Tiffany was cut off when Taehyung waved his hand frantically.

“I mean I want your back to face me!” Taehyung laughed hysterically at himself, utterly confusing the people around. “I have to take a photo! I mean… this is once in a lifetime!” He said cheerfully with a huge grin on his face. 

“You stupid…” Taeyeon grumbled as she took the bouquet from Tiffany’s hands and threw it right at her brother’s face. “Go sit over there!” She spat angrily as she pointed at a random seat. “Stupid brat…”

“Hey… calm down.” Tiffany patted the girl’s arm gently. “You know how random he gets.” She smiled and hoped it would make Taeyeon feel better.

“Fine. Just.” Taeyeon turned to her brother and gave him a very displeased look. “Okay, continue now.”

So the ceremony went on without further mishaps. Everyone was beaming from ear to ear as the wedding came to an end. Except for Taehyung, who was crying like a proud parent while hugging his mother. He even waved his hand at the newlywed couple and shouted something that sounded like live long and prosper.

Taeyeon couldn’t believe she just married the most wonderful person alive. While they were walking down the aisle to make their exit, she could barely control herself from crying her heart out. Sensing the girl’s trembling hand, Tiffany turned to her side and couldn’t help but smile at the cute sight.

“Baby, please hold it a little longer. I promise you can cry as much as you want after we exit that door.” Tiffany leaned in to whisper before placing a light kiss on the girl’s cheek.

Feeling like her heart was about to explode, Taeyeon quicken her pace and practically dragged Tiffany out of the room and into a nearby toilet. As soon as the door was shut, the girl cried so hard, shoulders shaking at every sob.

“Oh god. Baby, it’s okay.” Tiffany opened her arms and without missing a beat, Taeyeon went into those loving arms for a warm embrace. “Taeyeon-ah… why are you crying this much?”

“I-I don’t know… I-I’m just… s-so happy…” Taeyeon looked up to see her wife smiling at her with those twinkling eyes. “I-I swear… you’re the m-most wonderful thing that h-happened to me.” She almost choked in between sobs.

“I’m glad we feel the same.” Tiffany was practically radiating with happiness as she stared at the girl’s loving eyes. “I love you so much. I’m so glad we made it this far.”

No. I’m glad you made it this far.”

“You know, it works both ways.” Tiffany still had that huge smile on her face as she dabbed some tissue to wipe away the tears on Taeyeon’s messed up cheeks. “Are you done crying now?”

“I am.” Taeyeon nodded weakly. “But I might cry again later.” 

“Alright. So shall we go now?” Taeyeon just stared at the offered hand and Tiffany was about to complain when the frown on her wife’s face slowly turned into a cute, shy smile. Her hand was still cold when she slipped it into Tiffany’s hand and gave it a light tug. “But wait.” 

“What?”

“Don’t I get an I love you too in return?” Tiffany teased and wasn’t expecting much in return. So when Taeyeon cutely tiptoed to give her the sweetest kiss ever, she was pleasantly surprised.

“I love you too, Tiffany.” Taeyeon said with the biggest smile she could ever give to her most treasured person.

===
A/N: I hope this wasn't disappointing. LOL tbh, my brain is going to places these days. XD i think it's safe to say that i'd be taking a break from now on. i have a huge exam coming and i just have to focus on that for my future. LOL because as much as taeny is life, my career is lifer. HAHAHAHAHA XD sooooooooo! it's not really a goodbye but more like a see you when i see you. XD i'll try to finish this story by june and after that, i think i will go on full on break from writing. i've been procastinating a lot these past few months and really, my motivation to write is ??????!!?!!?! like that. HAHAHA! Anyway!! oh god why does this sound so depressing!?!?! T_T i will try to finish everything! then maybe the break. or whatever. knowing me, anything could happen. okay. that's all!! have a great weekend! :)