(97)

Different 2
===

The past couple of months were nothing but pleasant. Taeyeon had been the ultimate supportive girlfriend ever and Tiffany was more than happy for that. Despite her busy schedule, the girl would accompany her to this and that, in preparation for their wedding. Contrary to what she had in mind, Taeyeon seemed to be just as excited as she was, although a little bit on the super lowkey side, based on all the suggestions and inputs she had in organizing the wedding ceremony. 

Everything was perfect. The venue was taken care of, the food, the flowers, the cake, the rings, the invitations, the dresses, practically everything. Everything was going smoothly. Everything was until came a month before the actual wedding. 

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany called out after knocking three times. When there was no response, she tried knocking again. "Taeyeon? You're going to be late." 

It was a bit odd for Taeyeon not to answer, to not hear her scream to go away. It was definitely odd and Tiffany knew something was up so she called out again, telling her that she's going to come in. So she did just that and was met with a tidy room. Never in her life had she seen the bed made up so neatly. Never had she seen the desk so clean. And never had she seen the curtains drawn early in the morning. 

Tiffany thought that maybe Taeyeon woke up on the right side of the bed. But it was still odd how she went to work early, not even bothering to wake her up. And then she saw a small pink card on her nightstand. She carefully opened it and sighed upon reading the short message. Then massaged her temples. Then sighed again. 

"Really, now?" Tiffany shook her head in disbelief before placing back the card. Or more like slam it back on the nightstand. She left the room not a second later, slamming the door shut, causing the room to shake a bit and the letter fell on the floor.

Please don't look for me. Thank you.

Taeyeon

===
A/N: Idk. Really guys. HAHAHAHAHAHA I feel so bad but at the same time good?? LOL I just feel so evil. Lol It's been a while since I updated, yes? I really think it's a good way to greet everyone! SURPRISE, EVERYONE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA OOPS. Oh damn, I feel so stupid. I've been using the notepad app in my phone when writing these days and I just knew I can edit the texts here, italicize the text for example. Hahahahahahahahaha Yes, I admit. I'm stupid lol anyway, have a great weekend! :)